The NADC Merges

Will you seek to assume and preserve their treaty with TPF?

I was told communications died out more than a year ago, and personal feelings from the remaining TSI members were less than pleasant. Because the remaining members numbered 7, we saw fit to not preserve the treaty.

Will you seek to assume and preserve their treaty with TPF?

The Atlantisphere has not yet admitted TPF into our ranks. While we do like our buddies at TPF, they aren't allowed to join until they comply with our "No Girls Allowed" doctrine.

Best of luck with the merger, they can be difficult.  But TSI shouldn't have any trouble acclimating to the new flag, since they were nearly the same.

Found an interesting 'Merge' sign...

[snip]

Edited by Atlas
Filter evasion in image

Rush I won't take offense at that because I agree with you. Sad to say after Shuru left, TSI wasn't the same.

Today is a sad day indeed, TSI has been my only home on CN but today I join a new home with lots of new people and a few old ones.

o/ TSI

o/ NADC

Expect to see more of this as membership numbers decline across the game. 

Nonetheless, I'm not going to give a sad farewell, because that's not what this is, for anybody.  Simply a new chapter. 

Gratz to both parties on finding this solution to the problems that face you, and best of luck to everybody in the future.

Lord Cyvole it would appear just stopped logging on. He was in my trading circle and his nation just auto-deleted. It was to be honest the sign that TSI was over, we just were a bit stubborn about facing the end at first.