TPC declares on war doves. I'll pry the stats out of my pre-update screenshots and edit them into this post later. 

Edit: well, crap, Imgur glitched out and ate my stats. Anyway, it started basically even on NS, ANS and nukes, and TPC's starting with a bit more infra. I might dredge through the rosters later to unearth a nations-by-infra list for both AAs, but probably not. 

Edit 2: turns out WD saved their pre-blitz stats, and I have an old window of TPC's alliance roster, so here's a list of nation counts by infra:

War Doves: 4 nations over 4K infra, 2 nations between 3.5K and 4K, 5 between 3K and 3.5K, 4 more between 2.5K and 3K, another at 2-2.5K. 

TPC: 6 nations over 4K, 4 between 3.5K and 4K, 6 between 3K and 3.5K, 3 between 2.5K and 3K, 2 at 2-2.5K. 

Edited by Chess Tyrant

thanks for the heads up. we could have posted a pic of someone that we were going to declare on so that we could say nevermind after you declared. oh well. good luck, lets have fun, and lets (re)roll

Gee, after the time we spent waiting for the DoW, I expected something a bit more flashy.

Here's to a good (and surprisingly even) war, anyway!

Edited by Arrnea

Surprisingly not a good blitz from TPC... 

Good luck War Doves! Down with the top 5% :)

good blitz. just better defense. and nukes for all :D

B-)

Great action for everyone there!    Kurdanak,show your Stuff!   Sam... sam?   where's Samwise...! Lol!

Mr. Frodo needs ya'..! :P 

Well seems like "Whacking Day" is here!!!! :lol1:

Good "luck to all!!!

B-)

Great action for everyone there!    Kurdanak,show your Stuff!   Sam... sam?   where's Samwise...! Lol!

Mr. Frodo needs ya'..! :P

Well seems like "Whacking Day" is here!!!! :lol1:

Good "luck to all!!!

Someone called for a gardener? :awesome:

Myself, I've always favored the underdog. :ehm:

My opinion may be a bit biased, but I'm pretty impressed by the choice of war opponent.  This should shape up to be one of the best wars we've seen yet this round.  Doesn't this make it war number quatro for us cobras?

Yeah, TPC is leading the charge with 4 wars. There are a whole bunch with 3 now. Then there is RE and some smaller alliances with 2.

You are absolutely right if to ignore Citadel, which got their #4 started even earlier :)

Edited by kongland

Someone called for a gardener? :awesome:

Myself, I've always favored the underdog. :ehm:

B-)

It is of the most high importance,Mr.Sam, that you continue backing up and protecting Mr.Frodo's , i mean, Kurdanak's back at all costs... it has been said that a plague of rabid Serpents are looking for his "precious" treasure... ON ALERT!!!   :D  

B-)

It is of the most high importance,Mr.Sam, that you continue backing up and protecting Mr.Frodo's , i mean, Kurdanak's back at all costs... it has been said that a plague of rabid Serpents are looking for his "precious" treasure... ON ALERT!!!   :D  

HDSupreme says Kurd is my Frodo. :wub: If that's true, then I'm going to have my hands full! Hopefully I won't have to carry him up Mt. Doom any time soon!

Crush them War Doves!

:war:

Also, with all these explosions going off, I wish I had some weenies or marshmallows or something. :smug: