LoSS Announcement

Or maybe they just really like each other? My God everything is not as sensational as its made out to be.

I was merely congratulating MK on their achievement; where's the sensation?

Anyway, you're probably right. MK would never have a treaty for reasons other than love and friendship. Playing politics would be so out of character for them.

--

Congratulations on dumping that waste, LoSS.

I was merely congratulating MK on their achievement; where's the sensation?

Anyway, you're probably right. MK would never have a treaty for reasons other than love and friendship. Playing politics would be so out of character for them.

--

Congratulations on dumping that waste, LoSS.

Delicious passive-aggressive semi-sarcasm. I must have more.

Anyway, like I said earlier, I'm not surprised. LoSS is moving rapidly in a different direction to NoR. Is NoR a 'waste'? I'm not entirely sure; you'll have to ask what LoSS thought from the days of Noir, until now. It's obviously political, but it certainly puts the spotlight on C&G now, given the efforts to isolate DH's allies. Let's not pretend that political moves have any bearing of the quality of either party, other than outside perception.

As one is more than a little fond of both AAs involved in this cancelation, I hate seeing that it's come to this. Nobody knows exactly what the future holds, but I wouldn't mind it bringing our three black team alliances back together... here's hoping!

o/ LoSS

o/ NoR

o/ DT

To be honest, this is not much of a loss for NoR (pun intended).

I'm surprised to see this. I figured C&G wouldn't be disruptive in their fellow bloc-mates direct allies. Between this and the tirade in the Hooligans thread. I'm disappointed. 

LoSS I support you for doing what you think it right. Military prowess or not you are always an alliance that shows up to bat for your allies with the best of your abilities. A lot more than can be said for most of CN. 

NoR no disrespect to you all as well. I have no opinion of you positive or negative. 

I'm surprised to see this. I figured C&G wouldn't be disruptive in their fellow bloc-mates direct allies. Between this and the tirade in the Hooligans thread. I'm disappointed. 

LoSS I support you for doing what you think it right. Military prowess or not you are always an alliance that shows up to bat for your allies with the best of your abilities. A lot more than can be said for most of CN. 

NoR no disrespect to you all as well. I have no opinion of you positive or negative. 

We do what we want.  :v:

Regardless, best wishes to all involved.