Losses

Hime Themis

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please declare on Hime already? Some of you big nations who have no more targets should just go ahead and hit him.

such wonderful allies your coalition is made up of, it's no wonder you're receiving your beatdown, eh?

Yeah, it would be wonderful to see where all iC's gloating about their superior combat prowess goes after any of their mighty warriors is sent to ZI and ZTech by a single 55k-tech-nuke from Hime Themis.

We have seen Hime nukes. They're awesome. But they don't blow up 12k tech in a single hit.

Yeah, it would be wonderful to see where all iC's gloating about their superior combat prowess goes after any of their mighty warriors is sent to ZI and ZTech by a single 55k-tech-nuke from Hime Themis.

This understanding of game mechanics is why we're called Competence.

We have seen Hime nukes. They're awesome. But they don't blow up 12k tech in a single hit.

Anyone know the damage stats for a Hime Themis nuke?

Props to the Clique for your performance thus far. Managing to out damage the larger coalition is an accomplishment to be proud of. No spin here, props. However you must recognize as the larger coalition we can afford to take more damage.

Boasting of your achievement is good for propaganda, however if we're speak without spin here, something more practical is needed if you want to argue a more favorable exit. Until then, we will continue to pound away.

If you have more tech and you're dealing the same amount of damage against opponents "lesser" than you.

Then something is wrong, a quality enemy would be doing more damage against lesser opponents.

Either you're not quality or you're indeed incompetent.

Quantity has a quality all it's own.

- Joseph Stalin

If you have more tech and you're dealing the same amount of damage against opponents "lesser" than you.

Then something is wrong, a quality enemy would be doing more damage against lesser opponents.

Either you're not quality or you're indeed incompetent.

Actually I have often times seen war screens where a 10k nation is beset upon by 3-7k tech nations (or something similar) and yet the side with less tech (in this case 10k < 21k tech) almost always does more damage. 

So I guess your logic holds up in that regard. The side with more tech should be doing more damage so they must be either incompetent or not quality in comparison to the other side. 

See I can throw around words that don't capture the actual war and pretend I know something too. 

Actually I have often times seen war screens where a 10k nation is beset upon by 3-7k tech nations (or something similar) and yet the side with less tech (in this case 10k < 21k tech) almost always does more damage. 

So I guess your logic holds up in that regard. The side with more tech should be doing more damage so they must be either incompetent or not quality in comparison to the other side. 

See I can throw around words that don't capture the actual war and pretend I know something too. 

21k tech split between 3 nations should do more damage? Nope

The nation with 10k Tech is capable of doing more damage to all 3 of them, he can inflict over 3 times the damage they can each day.

This understanding of game mechanics is why we're called Competence.

Hime posted about a relevant global statistic in an OOC forum - I guess, despite her insistence on always keeping her RP-ish tone, because she considered the discussion to be OOC in nature - and you commented only to try discredit her alliance based on your disputable understanding of the (anyway off-topic) IC treaty OBR has with TOP.
I can't help noticing how you're continuously bragging about your superiority, but - talking of your personal competence - are you sure that you actually have an idea of how this forum is supposed to work?

Hime posted about a relevant global statistic in an OOC forum - I guess, despite her insistence on always keeping her RP-ish tone, because she considered the discussion to be OOC in nature - and you commented only to try discredit her alliance based on your disputable understanding of the (anyway off-topic) IC treaty OBR has with TOP.I can't help noticing how you're continuously bragging about your superiority, but - talking of your personal competence - are you sure that you actually have an idea of how this forum is supposed to work?

I don't see how you drew a conclusion like that from the post you quoted. Or this thread in general.

21k tech split between 3 nations should do more damage? Nope

The nation with 10k Tech is capable of doing more damage to all 3 of them, he can inflict over 3 times the damage they can each day.

However, after an indefinite period of time, probability dictates the 10k tech nation will have a reduced damage output which is no where near 3x.