Losses

Hime Themis

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly, OBR isn't losing anything.  Wouldn't want to honor a treaty with TOP would ya Hime!

Steve Buscemi

Goodness for an OOC thread this does seem to have a lot of posturing. Our discussions with our ally were clear as is our treaty. If they were attacked before they attacked others we defend them if they choose to go to war then they have the right to choose that path but we made it clear before they chose we would not follow. I do realize the idea of keeping ones word to an ally and others at the same time may be difficult for you but we decided that is the way we roll. Guess this one is a little more difficult than your brave attacks on inactive neutrals that you enjoy so much. We wish our friends in all alliances at war peace that honours all. Now on with the casualties.

Dame Hime Themis

Remember the only time OBR went to war in years was to hit TOP? And now they won't activate their treaty to help TOP? Wouldn't want to contribute to any losses. Must be on a save the earth campaign.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Remember the only time OBR went to war in years was to hit TOP? And now they won't activate their treaty to help TOP? Wouldn't want to contribute to any losses. Must be on a save the earth campaign.

Good Neo Uruk

I am glad to see you intel on this point is as accurate as most of your posts. Maybe you might like to ask your ally before posting stupid remembrances. It would really be unfair to the noble warriors of TORN who fought us well and honourably to not counter your idiocy with facts. Please ask your ally how many times we have fought oh great intellect.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Good Neo Uruk

I am glad to see you intel on this point is as accurate as most of your posts. Maybe you might like to ask your ally before posting stupid remembrances. It would really be unfair to the noble warriors of TORN who fought us well and honourably to not counter your idiocy with facts. Please ask your ally how many times we have fought oh great intellect.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

So, if it hasn't been years, how recently was your last war?

Waiting on the sideline might seem like a great idea for your pixels but your time is coming oh great Dame Hime Themis. And when your number is up and your days at number 1 are over you will be remembered for the way you did absolutely nothing with your time. 

Waiting on the sideline might seem like a great idea for your pixels but your time is coming oh great Dame Hime Themis. And when your number is up and your days at number 1 are over you will be remembered for the way you did absolutely nothing with your time. 

Good Overlord Shinnra

We so thank you for your concern.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Good Neo Uruk

Perhaps I was too subtle. You said last time we fought TOP . We have never fought TOP.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Oh right, it wasn't direct. You still acted against TOP, and have decided to never help them despite them being the only ODP listed on your wiki page (iirc)

Oh right, it wasn't direct. You still acted against TOP, and have decided to never help them despite them being the only ODP listed on your wiki page (iirc)

Good Neo Uruk

I shall give you the honour of my final response as this is way off topic. Do you actually know what an ODP is?Certainly others seem to have a problem of understanding No,t the we can hit anybody because we want to treaty an ODP. Have you actually read THIS ODP. That war sadly the TOP coalition attacked one of our other allies so we honoured the treaty of the party that was actually attacked. You know the D part of the treaty. Once again I suggest you actually speak to your ally and perhaps they can tell you who declined an MDP in favour of an ODP only.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Good Neo Uruk

I shall give you the honour of my final response as this is way off topic. Do you actually know what an ODP is?Certainly others seem to have a problem of understanding No,t the we can hit anybody because we want to treaty an ODP. Have you actually read THIS ODP. That war sadly the TOP coalition attacked one of our other allies so we honoured the treaty of the party that was actually attacked. You know the D part of the treaty. Once again I suggest you actually speak to your ally and perhaps they can tell you who declined an MDP in favour of an ODP only.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Would the MDP have been chaining?

thing is, you arent really ZI'ing very many of us, I can fight at my current size quite literally forever.

You could say this if your slots were full. Unortunatelly they arent and there are plenty of targets.

How low has (in)competence fallen, the sense of defeat has settled in and now the grasping of straws is in full swing.

If you can say fighting 1:3 and doing almost the same dammage is incompetence, you need to reconsider something in your brain.

You could say this if your slots were full. Unortunatelly they arent and there are plenty of targets.

If you can say fighting 1:3 and doing almost the same dammage is incompetence, you need to reconsider something in your brain.

"The smaller side always does more damage (even though this has statistically been disproven for every war but this one)!!!"

I believe it is tech always does more damage, (in)competence always refers to their tech.

I recall their tech levels being superior is why they call themselves (in)competence.

If the two sides are falling at the same damage and tech drops slower than infra, does that mean they're incompetent.

Edited by Commander shepard

I believe it is tech always does more damage, (in)competence always refers to their tech.

I recall their tech levels being superior is why they call themselves (in)competence.

If the two sides are falling at the same damage and tech drops slower than infra, does that mean they're incompetent.

It means we're outnumbered, stop being a moron. This has to be an act.

Edited by Neo Uruk

3 offensive wars every single time I am not in anarchy, if your side would declare any defensive wars I would be more than happy to receive their donations of million dollars per ground attack.

....we're dealing the same amount of damage. So, yeah.

If you have more tech and you're dealing the same amount of damage against opponents "lesser" than you.

Then something is wrong, a quality enemy would be doing more damage against lesser opponents.

Either you're not quality or you're indeed incompetent.

If you have more tech and you're dealing the same amount of damage against opponents "lesser" than you.

Then something is wrong, a quality enemy would be doing more damage against lesser opponents.

Either you're not quality or you're indeed incompetent.

Go back under the bridge. Your tactic isn't working.

I've lost over 9000 infra and 1000 tech by now (those high tech nukes pack a punch), but I'm loving it. Just broke 6 million casualties today. Endlessly building up gets me very bored after a while; its cycle of fighting destructive wars and then rebuilding from them which keeps things fun for me at least.

Lets see how high of a record for destruction we can set for this war, might as well make it one which won't soon be beaten.

Good Overlord Shinnra

We so thank you for your concern.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

I am sure all the veiled threats and overt insults from people you would have fought alongside is really causing you to be content with your choice.

O/ OBR