New Atlantic Order Intro

ToaSithe

Granted, yes, the membership differs from game to game.
NPO hates NAO in PT. From what I hear, they plan on rolling their former member (me) and my AA because "I'm mocking them." And from the looks of it, they don't seem fond of us in CN either.
I'm sure most of NPO is unaware of us now, but I won't be surprised if they end up hating our little opposite theme we have going.

What's a PT? Fairly sure that we can have our own opinion, independent those other "NPO" people. You aren't really important enough to warrant anyone caring about you, sadly.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the SE World, NAO. Announcing your existence here is like jumping in a pool of sharks. Everyone in these parts is just looking to improve their "Street Cred" by bringing down the new guy. More or less, I just look at it as a test of strength. Don't give in. ;)

Edited by Rotavele

Welcome to the SE World, NAO. Announcing your existence here is like jumping in a pool of sharks. Everyone in these parts is just looking to improve their "Street Cred" by bringing down the new guy. More or less, I just look at it as a test of strength. Don't give in. ;)

We invite invaders with open guns. :)

Please be aware that the New Gulf Order while still formless is not without a certain, shall we say, joive ve, los dawg. A flag is on order. Until then, while this dreadful war rages we will plan and plan for what's best for our clan.

Death, can you please attend to the flag? Usual price of course.

Forgot my itals. Yes I did.

Edited by HalfEmpty

There is no reason to bring up another world [ooc]game[/ooc] here. It has no place. So I am asking you NOT to bring drivel from another place, non CN, and make it a part of our political landscape.

If there was an issue with anyone in NPO having a problem with your guys' name, maybe it would have been wise to talk things out with them in private or something.

We plan to eventually.

There is no reason to bring up another world [ooc]game[/ooc] here. It has no place. So I am asking you NOT to bring drivel from another place, non CN, and make it a part of our political landscape.

Of course. The membership does vary afterall.

Read the OP

NPO hates NAO in PT. From what I hear, they plan on rolling their former member (me) and my AA because "I'm mocking them." And from the looks of it, they don't seem fond of us in CN either.
I'm sure most of NPO is unaware of us now, but I won't be surprised if they end up hating our little opposite theme we have going.

Be careful what you wish for

Not just NPO that hates you, just sayin'.

Not just NPO that hates you, just sayin'.

Oh I know.

Be careful what you wish for

Was I wishing for something?...

Good ToaSithe

There is wisdom to be found in the movies. We wish you well in your upcoming venture and hope you can find a way to work with others on Digiterra.

So for you a quote.

George: Look, mister, there's... two kinds of dumb, uh... guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks at the moon, and, uh, guy who does the same thing in my living room. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

I am deeply sorry for those of you who do not welcome NAO to SE, and i hope that in the future you will have a change of heart about NAO :-)
And thanks for those of you who welcomes us!

Respectfully,
Wildabeast

Sardonic, I'm not starting a fight with anyone... If I wanted to pick a fight with NPO, I would have chosen a different sphere of interest and I probably wouldn't be with IRON.

Jazz, is that serious or sarcasm?

No but seriously, what makes any of you think I'm picking a fight with NPO. If anything I hope for good relations with Pacifica. Its NPO members who don't like our opposite theme.
I invite NPO as friends should they, in the future, want some relation with us.