a question of this war.

Thugnationleader

Doing nothing and meeting the "minimum requirements needed for making an actual war" are the same thing. Attacking "as needed" is another admission that this was not blood in blood out unless blood in blood out (which is described below as a merciless killing machine) actually means minimum effort minimum attacks just so the wars will appear real.

I said we met the minimum requirements not that we did the minimum requirements. You can go above the requirements while still meeting the minimum.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just took the cake of bafoonery. like methrage did in 2009.... no offence methrage...  if u didnt read the first thing i said. dont fricken post here. its a question about the war. and if u are gunna be a bafoon gtfo.

I'm honestly a little confused. Are you trying to call me a buffoon, a baboon, or is this 'bafoon' a word in your native tongue that needs to be translated?

I
said we met the minimum requirements not that we did the minimum
requirements. You can go above the requirements while still meeting the
minimum.

Could have but didnt isnt going to help you here.

It's spelled "Buffoon".

I'm honestly a little confused. Are you trying to call me a buffoon, a baboon, or is this 'bafoon' a word in your native tongue that needs to be translated?

Could have but didnt isnt going to help you here.

honestly it doesnt matter how its spelt same meaning.... stop talking about how the dam war started, i already know how this retarded war started. it doesnt mean anything to me. its about does anyone really want this war or not... are u stupid??? im guess your are since your are doing nothing but trolling.

can you explain why admin himself felt your wars were slot filling?

AI hit us very shortly thereafter and we focused on the AI and DR attacks and not on Puppets.  Self fulfilling prophecy, AI thought we were slot filling so they presented a much higher threat to our nations than Puppets did by attacking us with a group of their friends.  In the face of the Duckroll threat and attacks on our alliance we focused on that, and not so much on Puppets.

AI created the situation where we had much bigger things to deal with than Puppets.  Had AI not attacked, had DR not attacked, Puppets would have been handled for a week by Umbrella.  

honestly it doesnt matter how its spelt same meaning.... stop talking about how the dam war started, i already know how this retarded war started. it doesnt mean anything to me. its about does anyone really want this war or not... are u stupid??? im guess your are since your are doing nothing but trolling.

Actually it does matter how things are spelled, it makes the difference between baboon and buffoon for instance. A baboon is a big monkey, a buffoon is someone that goes around calling other people 'bafoons.'

When your grasp of the Engish language is so poor that no one can understand what you are saying, that matters quite a bit. Like it or not that is the language of international discourse and without a basic grasp of it you are at a real disadvantage here. There are free ESL courses available on the net you know.

AI hit us very shortly thereafter and we focused on the AI and DR attacks and not on Puppets.  Self fulfilling prophecy, AI thought we were slot filling so they presented a much higher threat to our nations than Puppets did by attacking us with a group of their friends.  In the face of the Duckroll threat and attacks on our alliance we focused on that, and not so much on Puppets.

AI created the situation where we had much bigger things to deal with than Puppets.  Had AI not attacked, had DR not attacked, Puppets would have been handled for a week by Umbrella.  

I really cant believe how you lot whine and squirm and refuse to face up to the consequences of your own actions. It's pathetic. AI didnt make you back puppets up, they didnt make you break the rules, they did nothing but defend themselves and everyone on the planet knows it and you still sit here and whine about how it's all their fault.

I really cant believe how you lot whine and squirm and refuse to face up to the consequences of your own actions. It's pathetic. AI didnt make you back puppets up, they didnt make you break the rules, they did nothing but defend themselves and everyone on the planet knows it and you still sit here and whine about how it's all their fault.

What bridge did you crawl out from under? This war is the best one we've had in ages, just merely pointing out the facts.

So according to you, we're allowed to fill war slots, we're allowed to fill spy slots, etc.  Rules don't matter.  I assume you also believe that we can have multiple nations.  Obviously, we have nothing to discuss.

They weren't slot filling in any single way that violates the rules set by moderation. All combatants were going full out in their attacks against Puppets, and letting whoever had the tech advantage do the nuking. If you keep arguing it was slot filling by breaking any rules you're either a goddamn moron or stuck in a loop on an argument that has long since been proven to not be true. Either way you're wrong and it's easy to see why.

Actually it does matter how things are spelled, it makes the difference between baboon and buffoon for instance. A baboon is a big monkey, a buffoon is someone that goes around calling other people 'bafoons.'

When your grasp of the Engish language is so poor that no one can understand what you are saying, that matters quite a bit. Like it or not that is the language of international discourse and without a basic grasp of it you are at a real disadvantage here. There are free ESL courses available on the net you know.

If you think I'm whining you have another thing coming.

I'm stating fact, we went in on Puppets and you lot decided that was worthy to declare a war over, and instead of focusing on puppets then we focused on Duckroll and friends.  You keep crying "slot filling" but thats not the case at all.  

Its like if you're in a scrap, your beating you boy on out of the gang, blood out style, but just then your rival gang shows up in force and starts scrapping you.  Your boy can wait to be beaten out of the gang, shit just got real in the hood though and you have to man up, gather your boys, and let those niggers know not to come up and shit in your hood, know what I'm saying?

Hate to break it to you but DR isn't going to emerge from this war in a very good position no matter what.

Hate to break it to you but DH is going to be in a lot worse position.

If you think I'm whining you have another thing coming.

I'm stating fact, we went in on Puppets and you lot decided that was worthy to declare a war over, and instead of focusing on puppets then we focused on Duckroll and friends. You keep crying "slot filling" but thats not the case at all.

Its like if you're in a scrap, your beating you boy on out of the gang, blood out style, but just then your rival gang shows up in force and starts scrapping you. Your boy can wait to be beaten out of the gang, shit just got real in the hood though and you have to man up, gather your boys, and let those niggers know not to come up and shit in your hood, know what I'm saying?

I guess the fact that wars were declared in a manner that would've allowed Puppets to escape into PM and do more damage to AI was pure coincidence. Perhaps, "Do something about it" is just a catchphrase and actually means "we want to negotiate".

The excuses that you are using are so bad that I wonder if even you believe them.

Edited by d3mon

I guess the fact that wars were declared in a manner that would've allowed Puppets to escape into PM and do more damage to AI was pure coincidence. Perhaps, "Do something about it" is just a catchphrase and actually means "we want to negotiate".

The excuses that you are using are so bad that I wonder if even you believe them.

This post ^^^ explains the crux of the matter in Spades, anyone arguing against the above FACTS, is just trying to e-lawyer or spin the situation while drooling spittle out of the side of their mouth, kinda of like the words they post come out the side of their neck. Yes you have your BIBO 'policy' but pls refer me to the section in it that states 'Upon leaving Umbrella you will receive 6 nukes without being staggered and that we will coordinate such non-staggers within minutes of each other so that the 'leaving' Umbrella 'brother' can then pop into PM to restock nukes ad-infinitum in order to hit the alliance that you (WM especially along with M9P) stated you have wanted to war for ages.....

Oh right, you cant show me that part of BIBO because it doesnt exist and your full of shit, and furthermore so is everything coming out of your mouth.

Keep on saying it though Caliph and maybe you and your poor downtrodden and misunderstood mates will eventually believe it to be truth, but protip-no one else will as anyone with a modicum of brain cells can see and smell your bullshit from a mile away.

Edited by chefjoe

Hate to break it to you but DR isn't going to emerge from this war in a very good position no matter what.

I think the question your non DH allies should be asking themselves about now is how long are they going to burn so you can keep hitting DR. You spent months trying to make this war happen now that it has happened the plan seems to be keep it going as long as possible to wreck DR. Lots of alliances got sucked into this war to defend Umbrella. Some of them said they didnt like it, had no choice or said Umbrella had it coming. These alliances are getting hammered and the only concern of DH seems to be keep it going, keep nuking DR.

How long will your non DH war allies have to soak up nukes so the DH crusade against DR that was months in the making can continue?

Edited by Alterego

Hate to break it to you but DH is going to be in a lot worse position.

BIBO isn't about keeping someone in perpetual war mode.  When you beat someone in a gang its a limited beating, when you beat someone out it is also a limited beating.

This post ^^^ explains the crux of the matter in Spades, anyone arguing against the above FACTS, is just trying to e-lawyer or spin the situation while drooling spittle out of the side of their mouth, kinda of like the words they post come out the side of their neck. Yes you have your BIBO 'policy' but pls refer me to the section in it that states 'Upon leaving Umbrella you will receive 6 nukes without being staggered and that we will coordinate such non-staggers within minutes of each other so that the 'leaving' Umbrella 'brother' can then pop into PM to restock nukes ad-infinitum in order to hit the alliance that you (WM especially along with M9P) stated you have wanted to war for ages.....

Oh right, you cant show me that part of BIBO because it doesnt exist and your full of shit, and furthermore so is everything coming out of your mouth.

Keep on saying it though Caliph and maybe you and your poor downtrodden and misunderstood mates will eventually believe it to be truth, but protip-no one else will as anyone with a modicum of brain cells can see and smell your bullshit from a mile away.

The facts is we never cared to stagger puppets, we don't  tend to stagger BIBO targets if they're to get one round of attacks.

The fact is you were pissed cuz you got blue balls the last time people who were not Umbrella filled puppets war slots and now that it came around again you couldn't hold it anymore and came at us hard.  Thats ok.  Just recognize that it is you coming at us and not us coming at you.  

I think the question your non DH allies should be asking themselves about now is how long are they going to burn so you can keep hitting DR. You spent months trying to make this war happen now that it has happened the plan seems to be keep it going as long as possible to wreck DR. Lots of alliances got sucked into this war to defend Umbrella. Some of them said they didnt like it, had no choice or said Umbrella had it coming. These alliances are getting hammered and the only concern of DH seems to be keep it going, keep nuking DR.

How long will your non DH war allies have to soak up nukes so the DH crusade against DR that was months in the making can continue?

We'll see whose allies have had enough when the first surrenders come in, but how in the blue hells can you claim this war is a Doomhouse crusade on Duckroll when Duckroll declared war on Doomhouse and came at us and our allies with a huge coalition?  

This war was started by Duckroll.  Did they have a reason?  Sure, as good a reason as any.  But nobody is fooled by your "The big bad Doomhouse started it, we're just defending", or any nonsense about this being a Doomhouse crusade on anyone.  

You started this.  Man up.

The fact that Umbrella fails to recognize that it initiated the hostilities and in attempting to impose its internal policies on rest of the world shows how little it has changed from the days where it declared wars for absolutely no reasons and enabled largest reps in the history of bob. The fact that you continue to cite 3-5 year old dynamics to make you feel better only further proves that you havent changed. The only thing changed is before you would man up and admit that yes you started wars for crap reasons, but this time you havent, what has changed is your political position in this world, it has been falling and it will be alot worse post war and you feel the need to spin and spin really hard.

Keep thinking otherwise, just how braindead do you think the people here are?

Edited by shahenshah

The fact that Umbrella fails to recognize that it initiated the hostilities and in attempting to impose its internal policies on rest of the world shows how little it has changed from the days where it declared wars for absolutely no reasons and enabled largest reps in the history of bob.

Gotta protect that honour right.

AI and co. declared war. That is initiating hostilities. Umbrella didn't attempt to impose it's internal policies on anyone, it simply applied them consistently, something that I know you and your side struggle with. That Puppets was roguing AI at the time has absolutely no bearing on the enforcement of BIBO. AI saw an opportunity and they took it. People here aren't as thick as you seem to believe.

I must say I do find it amusing to have posts like these coming from an alliance that was allied to Umb not too long ago.

Gotta protect that honour right.

AI and co. declared war. That is initiating hostilities. Umbrella didn't attempt to impose it's internal policies on anyone, it simply applied them consistently, something that I know you and your side struggle with. That Puppets was roguing AI at the time has absolutely no bearing on the enforcement of BIBO. AI saw an opportunity and they took it. People here aren't as thick as you seem to believe.

I must say I do find it amusing to have posts like these coming from an alliance that was allied to Umb not too long ago.

You initiated hostilities by slot filling, you poked, then you chanted 'do something about it' and then you tried to hide behind BIBO when this wasn't BIBO, but war slot filling. You slot filling under the banner of BIBIO has absolutely all bearing on aiding a rogue to maximize damage on AI. 

I am equally amused that after calling for heads of our allies for a while now you're trying to spin this into a defensive war. Edited by shahenshah

You initiated hostilities by slot filling, you poked, then you chanted 'do something about it' and then you tried to hide behind BIBO when this wasn't BIBO, but war slot filling. You slot filling under the banner of BIBIO has absolutely all bearing on aiding a rogue maximize damage on AI. 

Good thing we cancelled. Tho I've always found your posts to be amusing regardless of our ties. 

You choose to view it as slot filling, that's fine. But when Umb has a clearly stated policy that demands they take the actions they did, your choice is immediately shown to be opportunistic and self-serving. What the nation is question is doing when he leaves is irrelevant to the initiation of attacks under BIBO. AI could have picked up Puppets on the next round, instead they chose to launch a global war over it. That's their prerogative, but playing the victim card is ridiculous. Shouldn't you be reveling in your charge against the evil hegemon?

By the way, I'm in MK.

I am equally amused that after calling for heads of our allies for a while now you're trying to spin this into a defensive war.

You're way beyond the limits of logic with this one, sorry. You (well, AI) started this war and it has nothing to do with whose destruction we wanted at one point or another (and yes, a considerable number of MKers do want your side to be beaten into the ground). Try again.