Alchemy DoW

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is your new spin? 

I'm enjoying this.  Your whole side was using the improper DoW propaganda against my side, and now you do one yourself.  Great PR, guys.  You're experts!

Do you seriously completely lack a sense of humor? Given the joke alliances in your coalition, i would think you had to have a huge sense of humor.

Yet you violate causality and think it's okay.  That's hypocrisy. If you verbally attack others for improper DoWs, you had better damn well have proper DoWs yourself. 

I don't care that their DoW was improper.  I care that they're hypocritical.  They could have cited a Defense clause with LUE and declared on GLoF for all I care, as long as they didn't care about proper DoWs.

lol, "proper"

Again, have you not been reading what I've been saying?  I don't care about their DoW.  I care about your hypocrisy. 

It's laughable to see you all running around trying to act like this is a proper DoW after complaining about DoWs earlier.

This guy getting trolled hard.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114891-mushroom-kingdom-declaration/?p=3081541

As you can see, Aeternos Astramora, we declared war on GLoF at precisely the same time we declared war on Anarchy Inc. We hope this resolves any outstanding issues you have with our declaration of war. 

JpefDB4.png

The gunfire was all around us, our beards streaked with dried blood as we ran again into battle against the infidels. I ducked behind cover with a few of my fellow soldiers of Archon to catch my breath, my AK-47 clutched against my chest. The sun beat down on us like the magnified heat of Allarchon's love. We were the advance guard, we were off to flank the Masonic Infidels in the name of His Holiness. 

We gathered ourselves, no words needed to explain our next task. We ran and ran until our lungs felt like they would explode, and still we ran on. The sound of automatic weapons fire from our left flank sent us all scattering for cover. The infidels had surprised us. There were too many of them. Things looked bleak. We dropped our weapons and began to pray for the almighty Allarchon for a miracle. 

That's when we heard them, the high-pitched yipping of our comrades in arms, the Alchemists. Combining all their scientific and technological might into one mighty unit, they thrust directly into the mouth of the enemy attack, all members becoming one great, pulsing, collective member. At that critical moment, the enemy choked. The Mighty Alchemist Unit had choked the infidels, gagging their offensive. 

Allarchon had smiled upon us this day. There is only one righteous side of this conflict, and that is ours. 

Welcome to the Jihad, comrades. May their blood spill for many days and many nights. The oceans shall glow crimson tonight, brothers. The shores of the world shall forever be stained a bright, bright red. 

Our time is here. Allaharchonu Ackbar. 

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114891-mushroom-kingdom-declaration/?p=3081541

As you can see, Aeternos Astramora, we declared war on GLoF at precisely the same time we declared war on Anarchy Inc. We hope this resolves any outstanding issues you have with our declaration of war. 

Reading comprehension, guys.  I don't care about the DoW.  I care about the hypocrisy.  As long as you recognize it, I have no issues.

I'm just amazed that you actually think that was humorous in any way.  Jokes are supposed to be funny.

You are the joke. The funny part being that they mimic Equilibriums DoWs and then you go crazy.

You are the joke. The funny part being that they mimic Equilibriums DoWs and then you go crazy.

So obviously your side doesn't care about proper DoWs, as per my claims.

And I find it funny that you think [i]I'm[/i] the one being trolled when I have gotten [i][b]so[/b][/i] many of you to respond to me. 

This thread should be embarrassed. Should right up gain sentience, and have shame be the first emotion it feels.

Anyway thanks for stopping in, Alchemy - take a number, grab a complimentary beverage from the wetbar, and enjoy the extensive selection of cable programming available in the waiting lounge. We'll be with you shortly.

Edited by Penedono

So obviously your side doesn't care about proper DoWs, as per my claims.

And I find it funny that you think I'm the one being trolled when I have gotten so many of you to respond to me. 

Yeah but we're the ones having fun in this epitome of what a DoW should be thread.

Yet you violate causality and think it's okay.  That's hypocrisy. If you verbally attack others for improper DoWs, you had better damn well have proper DoWs yourself. 

I don't care that their DoW was improper.  I care that they're hypocritical.  They could have cited a Defense clause with LUE and declared on GLoF for all I care, as long as they didn't care about proper DoWs.

lol, "proper"

Again, have you not been reading what I've been saying?  I don't care about their DoW.  I care about your hypocrisy. 

It's laughable to see you all running around trying to act like this is a proper DoW after complaining about DoWs earlier.

I care about my hypocrisy too. Will you be the brave hero to save me?

What's that sunnyboy? I can't hear ya so well in my old age. Alchemy, you say? Yes, I seem to remember they were part of the DH no CB blitz on NPL during the Chestnut War. Oh yeah, I recalling fighting them...sorta. Whatdoyamean? Oh well, they weren't much for fighters. Ya see, they were quick on the blitz, but one nuke and they refused to do anything but buy those mesquito...er cruise missiles...and throw them across their border. No, Equilibrium won't have to worry about them too much.