Joint OTR & TSO Announcement

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this joker?
Land of milk and honey for raiders, newb haters and tech farmers perhaps. When you stop fingering through your very small book of morals do us all a favour and merge into another alliance.

Actually we neither hate "newbs" nor do we raid or tech farm. 

However Andrew why would we take your advice? In MCXA you have never been more than an annoying simpleton, that didn't even understand the very simple mechanics of this rather simple world. When I checked MCXA last time, you rage quit to NADC, after you realized that your pathetic whining stayed fruitless. In between now and then you even made it Chancellor, we are also aware of that. Your own members facepalmed and even came to our channel to share the gems you handed out on a daily basis.

You do know, that we don't hate newbs, but people like you. You do know why we are only 21 and that we could have merged a dozent times. You also know, that you owe us your existence. So please, please stop teaching us lessons. 

The war is going, GloF seem to be cool and skilled enemies. That doesn't happen often. Please don't ruin the fun.

Oh dear, so helping our only allies is amoral nowadays? Next thing you will tell me that treaties don't matter at all? Oops, I forgot that your side really did not care about treaty ties, sorry ;)

I think the fact that you took the joke about being a viceroy seriously should indicate that you might want to buy a few books on humour.

We don't forget which side you switched to on the eve of war in order to save your pixels. A Micro interior flunky talking about imposing viceroys was funny though I'll admit

We don't forget which side you switched to on the eve of war in order to save your pixels. A Micro interior flunky talking about imposing viceroys was funny though I'll admit

aww bringing the MCXA civil war back all over again  :D

Can I join in?

:P

Again, lolololol. 

If you're all RL friends and you all want to have war (who doesn't?) then you should tell your pals that they're in a war. Cause they don't know. It's not hard to rebuild but they don't even know they're burning.

I'm such an infra hugging whimp. I love my 999 infra. It would take SOOOOOO long for me to buy it back. Like... A whole day. I demand my government surrender immediately to these amazing warriors! History is on their side! Winning coalitions always surrender after two weeks to the enemy! We might as well give in now! We're fighting "dead nations" who don't care... to fight back anymore! Whatever shall we do? 

People like me, aka gigantic warmongers, need to start putting the political pressure on our leaders for PEACE to this senseless violence. Think of the pixels people! We must stop burning their nations for they have said that we should!

I'll see you when you get down here. It'll be fun. My nation could use some warming up with some nuclear fire. But, I must apologize, Burnsey gets to nuke me first. I kind of have an arrangement with him. 

<3 Burnsey

All you can do is "lololol" we are impressed. 

We have leaders of nations that are on international conferences attempting to settle the beer crises in our favor (OOC: Business trips). As I said, that won't change a lot, you will burn. It won't even find a mentioning in the history books. 

I was speaking to you directly, but addressing your alliance. Are you really too simple minded to figure that out? I mean seriously?

I must apologize though, not everyone is as gifted as my members are, so in the future, I will make sure to inform you, when I am being sarcastic or attempt to use other forms of linguistic devices. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Now to your point. I am no war monger, certainly am not. I told you earlier that we don't care. Point is, you seem to be rather enthusiastic about all this, with your 999 infra, and your excessive use of the shortcut "lol". My experience tells me, that people like you lose their enthusiasm quite easy, after the first few setbacks. Again, we are on day 2. My experience tells me, that especially people like you are the first ones crawling, begging for mercy. Please reread my name.

Good for you, that I am not in charge. Good for you, that my Commanders hate reparations. Good for you, that this time, you might have a little chance to survive. I advice you, to take it. And surrender.

lolololololol

I assume, we have an agreement on your competences then.

We didn't give a fuck about the war. We didn't even know on which side TOP would take at that time. (Even in the settlement talks prior to the war, they were the ones trying to settle, meaning neutral and trusted on by both sides) Read your history. Again, you prove to be rather "unknown". And yeah, it was quite a few years ago. 

We played the game since its conception, we knew that the day we get rolled will come again, and again and again. And it came yesterday which is cool, because it means fun. Please face the truth: We left because of gimps like you. I know it's hard. We are probably all getting old.

Even more so I enjoy this war. Please wreck my nation so I can finally join a retirement home.

Edited by NoMercy

That's the weakest attack I've seen.. You're faulting us because RL happens and a handful of our people didn't go into PM? 
Get some better propoganda than that please.
And one of our guys that you take such pride in sending into Anarchy is the lowest NS of our alliance, not even any tech to raid.  At this point I'm surprised you didn't send two nations after him lol

Is that how desperate you are? Of course I attacked your weakest member. I'm even weaker! I would gladly attack your top guys but it just won't let me. I have to settle for what I can take and it just so happened to be a guy with no warchest or knowledge that war is even happening. (I'm actually physically confused how somebody his age has no warchest at his level... Where'd his money disappear to?)

The war is going, GloF seem to be cool and skilled enemies. That doesn't happen often. Please don't ruin the fun.

Why thank you. We are good like that.

All you can do is "lololol" we are impressed. 

We have leaders of nations that are on international conferences attempting to settle the beer crises in our favor (OOC: Business trips). As I said, that won't change a lot, you will burn. It won't even find a mentioning in the history books. 

I was speaking to you directly, but addressing your alliance. Are you really too simple minded to figure that out? I mean seriously?

I must apologize though, not everyone is as gifted as my members are, so in the future, I will make sure to inform you, when I am being sarcastic or attempt to use other forms of linguistic devices.  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Now to your point. I am no war monger, certainly am not. I told you earlier that we don't care. Point is, you seem to be rather enthusiastic about all this, with your 999 infra, and your excessive use of the shortcut "lol". My experience tells me, that people like you lose their enthusiasm quite easy, after the first few setbacks. Again, we are on day 2. My experience tells me, that especially people like you are the first ones crawling, begging for mercy. Please reread my name.

Good for you, that I am not in charge. Good for you, that my Commanders hate reparations. Good for you, that this time, you might have a little chance to survive. I advice you, to take it. And surrender.

lolololololol

Forgive me, I didn't think about the beer that's being saved. However, my enthusiasm is only at risk for dying out because 3 alliances to fight against has just been far too boring so far. 

As funny as it is that you think you're winning this war it's more hilarious that I should be glad you're not in charge. What were you going to do, demand reps from a 3k nation for laughing at your silly propaganda? Or were you going to keep your nation ruined so you could sentence me to eternal war? Calm down, you're on the big boards and you're my enemy. If I'm out here saying how much I love you I'd be doing it wrong.

except for burnsey. Did I mention how cool that dude is? I bet he could make me surrender. If he would just come out of peace mode ;)

Again, we know each other in RL, and that for quite some time. 

We have given those people the choice to either hit peace mode or kill some doods. They are playing this piece of crap people call a game for five years now - and hell - didn't have a war for a year (Or just returned). They wanted some fun and it's not really hard to rebuild. 

Of course you and your infra-hugging whimps will not understand this, which ultimately proves my point - and makes you lose this war.     People on your side will  slowly begin to question the cause and sense of this war. They will start to calculate their infra cost and realize that it'll be more expensive than they thought. They will understand that we actually don't play this game anymore - that they are fighting "dead nations" who really don't give a fuck. 

History shows that the alliances on your side will start to surrender early. They aren't made for a long war because their leaders face political pressure of people like you. That'll change the numbers. Slowly this war will turn around and the inexorable will happen: I will be your viceroy. 

Cybernations will stop being the land of milk and honey for your nations - and your leaders are responsible for it. Desperate attempts to claim anything different will not work in this thread. 

Keep drinking the koolaid

Is that how desperate you are? Of course I attacked your weakest member. I'm even weaker! I would gladly attack your top guys but it just won't let me. I have to settle for what I can take and it just so happened to be a guy with no warchest or knowledge that war is even happening. (I'm actually physically confused how somebody his age has no warchest at his level... Where'd his money disappear to?)

Why thank you. We are good like that.

Forgive me, I didn't think about the beer that's being saved. However, my enthusiasm is only at risk for dying out because 3 alliances to fight against has just been far too boring so far. 

As funny as it is that you think you're winning this war it's more hilarious that I should be glad you're not in charge. What were you going to do, demand reps from a 3k nation for laughing at your silly propaganda?

YES!

Or were you going to keep your nation ruined so you could sentence me to eternal war?
And Yes

Calm down, you're on the big boards and you're my enemy. If I'm out here saying how much I love you I'd be doing it wrong.

except for burnsey. Did I mention how cool that dude is? I bet he could make me surrender. If he would just come out of peace mode ;)

This is serious business. That you are bored has nothing to do with the war, or the t-h-r-e-e alliances you are fighting, but with the pettiness of your alliance. Think on it. 

This is serious business. That you are bored has nothing to do with the war, or the t-h-r-e-e alliances you are fighting, but with the pettiness of your alliance. Think on it. 

It has everything to do with the war. I'm not bored in my alliance. We're great. It's just that this fighting is so boring. We're sitting here willing to fight but those three alliances we're fighting aren't giving us the targets to fight. I get you're strategically using peace mode. I won't fault you for using a strategy that you think helps your effort, but it's just such a boring strategy.