Joint OTR & TSO Announcement

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between TOP, OTR, and TSO, surely someone can come out of peacemode in my range? http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=266221 62k, I'll give you the first shot. I'm soo bored.

Give it a few weeks.  I'll get there.  I'll be sure to save a few nukes in the bunker with your name on them.

im glad tootr finally break away from the Staff function designations, they made zero sense for your guys theme.

I wish i was fighting some of you. if one of you (or TSO) want to "mistakenly" declare war on me i'd be happy :) (i'm in the 65k range)

my nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=482704

Edited by Rogal Dorn

Do you guys warned TSO they were going to a war? Based in their number of offensive declarations, I guess you didn't.

Yeah, was a tough decision to make.  Dust off the nukes for for a bit of nostalgia or let 5+ years go to waste.  Now I can blow things up for quite a long while again and still not give a shit what you say.

Yeah, was a tough decision to make.  Dust off the nukes for for a bit of nostalgia or let 5+ years go to waste.  Now I can blow things up for quite a long while again and still not give a shit what you say.

You seems to care enough to spend your precious time replying. 

You seems to care enough to spend your precious time replying. 

I always loved this argument.

Death, I don't really know you other than seeing your posts there and there. I assume the hatred between you and Vandal could feul a small state. I find your posts entertaining, not in the way you intend mind you, but still entertaining.