Joint OTR & TSO Announcement

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daddy used to say "it is the twinge of truth that hurts" and "it really irritates me when folks call me a sex maniac" and "go do your chores" and "do not take any wooden nickels" and "force equals mass times acceleration."

I'm not saying we listened to much've what he said, but we heard it all.

Edited by Auctor

The Sweet Oblivion is an alliance with a long history that has been more than a CN alliance for a long time now. Since our conception we have been under fire, but we always understood to retaliate. And we will retaliate today, in defense of our brothers and sisters. Although being outnumbered, it won't be easy, it won't nice. It will hurt. o/

Opps looks like you guys forgot to tell 18 of your nations to hit peace mode. 5 nations payed the price with anarchy. Why doesn't the other half of your alliances come out of peace mode and get some, Got plenty of nukes for y'all to go around.

If the price of kicking in your teeth is anarchy, then I pay it gladly. 

Now stop bragging. You have no reason to. The war hasn't even taken 24 hours so far. We are outnumbered. It's hardly "tough" to anarchy nations of us. But you also know that this war isn't won in the first round, but in the 30th. Just imagine we - although being outnumbered - force you sorry beings to surrender. 

Sweet.

It's not that I don't get the validity of the strategy, I'm just sidelined by it, watching others have all the fun.

Guess I'll wait my turn.

Believe me it sucks!  But the price of victory must be paid(even if that means I have to sit on my hands.)  Maybe you and I could have a personal match when I reach your NS.

If the price of kicking in your teeth is anarchy, then I pay it gladly. 

Now stop bragging. You have no reason to. The war hasn't even taken 24 hours so far. We are outnumbered. It's hardly "tough" to anarchy nations of us. But you also know that this war isn't won in the first round, but in the 30th. Just imagine we - although being outnumbered - force you sorry beings to surrender. 

lol. "I'm so good. I stomp on you."

His point was you clearly didn't reach all your nations.

I just came back in December so I'm really small. But I would expect an alliance that prides itself on being top heavy. But you should be able to at least warn your little members that you're going to war. You know how fun war is when you can't launch nukes? not a lot. You know you completely unfun war is when the nation your fighting doesn't even know there's a war going on is? not at all. 

You failed to communicate you were declaring war to your members. There are 21 of you. It's not that hard. It really isn't. This war isn't new. You're members should know. But you failed to communicate to them. The price of beating us isn't anarchy. Cause you aren't going to win. The price you paid is letting your friends burn without telling them it was going to happen. Left them wide open to getting murdered because you weren't able to talk to them for whatever reason. 

You are right though, it isn't tough at all to anarchy ya'll. Even without the use of nukes.

lol. "I'm so good. I stomp on you."

His point was you clearly didn't reach all your nations.

I just came back in December so I'm really small. But I would expect an alliance that prides itself on being top heavy. But you should be able to at least warn your little members that you're going to war. You know how fun war is when you can't launch nukes? not a lot. You know you completely unfun war is when the nation your fighting doesn't even know there's a war going on is? not at all. 

You failed to communicate you were declaring war to your members. There are 21 of you. It's not that hard. It really isn't. This war isn't new. You're members should know. But you failed to communicate to them. The price of beating us isn't anarchy. Cause you aren't going to win. The price you paid is letting your friends burn without telling them it was going to happen. Left them wide open to getting murdered because you weren't able to talk to them for whatever reason. 

You are right though, it isn't tough at all to anarchy ya'll. Even without the use of nukes.

Again, we know each other in RL, and that for quite some time. 

We have given those people the choice to either hit peace mode or kill some doods. They are playing this piece of crap people call a game for five years now - and hell - didn't have a war for a year (Or just returned). They wanted some fun and it's not really hard to rebuild. 

Of course you and your infra-hugging whimps will not understand this, which ultimately proves my point - and makes you lose this war.     People on your side will  slowly begin to question the cause and sense of this war. They will start to calculate their infra cost and realize that it'll be more expensive than they thought. They will understand that we actually don't play this game anymore - that they are fighting "dead nations" who really don't give a fuck. 

History shows that the alliances on your side will start to surrender early. They aren't made for a long war because their leaders face political pressure of people like you. That'll change the numbers. Slowly this war will turn around and the inexorable will happen: I will be your viceroy. 

Cybernations will stop being the land of milk and honey for your nations - and your leaders are responsible for it. Desperate attempts to claim anything different will not work in this thread. 

The Sweet Oblivion is an alliance with a long history that has been more than a CN alliance for a long time now. Since our conception we have been under fire, but we always understood to retaliate. And we will retaliate today, in defense of our brothers and sisters. Although being outnumbered, it won't be easy, it won't nice. It will hurt. o/

Why, what did you do at your conception?

Edited by shahenshah

Slowly this war will turn around and the inexorable will happen: I will be your viceroy. 

Cybernations will stop being the land of milk and honey for your nations - and your leaders are responsible for it. Desperate attempts to claim anything different will not work in this thread. 

Who is this joker?
Land of milk and honey for raiders, newb haters and tech farmers perhaps. When you stop fingering through your very small book of morals do us all a favour and merge into another alliance.

Oh dear, so helping our only allies is amoral nowadays? Next thing you will tell me that treaties don't matter at all? Oops, I forgot that your side really did not care about treaty ties, sorry ;)

I think the fact that you took the joke about being a viceroy seriously should indicate that you might want to buy a few books on humour.

Edited by Dragonaspect

Why, what did you do at your conception?

They were very close to war when they did their DoE, being a "civil war" kind of splinter group from an established AA. The OWF wasn't kind to them either. It might be hyperbole but he's right to say that they've been under fire ever since they formed.

They were very close to war when they did their DoE, being a "civil war" kind of splinter group from an established AA. The OWF wasn't kind to them either. It might be hyperbole but he's right to say that they've been under fire ever since they formed.

And a big part was my fault too, due to not reading the DoE I posted (still probably my only real regret in CN >_>).

Again, we know each other in RL, and that for quite some time. 

We have given those people the choice to either hit peace mode or kill some doods. They are playing this piece of crap people call a game for five years now - and hell - didn't have a war for a year (Or just returned). They wanted some fun and it's not really hard to rebuild. 

Of course you and your infra-hugging whimps will not understand this, which ultimately proves my point - and makes you lose this war.     People on your side will  slowly begin to question the cause and sense of this war. They will start to calculate their infra cost and realize that it'll be more expensive than they thought. They will understand that we actually don't play this game anymore - that they are fighting "dead nations" who really don't give a fuck. 

History shows that the alliances on your side will start to surrender early. They aren't made for a long war because their leaders face political pressure of people like you. That'll change the numbers. Slowly this war will turn around and the inexorable will happen: I will be your viceroy. 

Again, lolololol. 

If you're all RL friends and you all want to have war (who doesn't?) then you should tell your pals that they're in a war. Cause they don't know. It's not hard to rebuild but they don't even know they're burning.

I'm such an infra hugging whimp. I love my 999 infra. It would take SOOOOOO long for me to buy it back. Like... A whole day. I demand my government surrender immediately to these amazing warriors! History is on their side! Winning coalitions always surrender after two weeks to the enemy! We might as well give in now! We're fighting "dead nations" who don't care... to fight back anymore! Whatever shall we do? 

People like me, aka gigantic warmongers, need to start putting the political pressure on our leaders for PEACE to this senseless violence. Think of the pixels people! We must stop burning their nations for they have said that we should!

I'll see you when you get down here. It'll be fun. My nation could use some warming up with some nuclear fire. But, I must apologize, Burnsey gets to nuke me first. I kind of have an arrangement with him. 

<3 Burnsey

Again, lolololol. 

If you're all RL friends and you all want to have war (who doesn't?) then you should tell your pals that they're in a war. Cause they don't know. It's not hard to rebuild but they don't even know they're burning.

I'm such an infra hugging whimp. I love my 999 infra. It would take SOOOOOO long for me to buy it back. Like... A whole day. I demand my government surrender immediately to these amazing warriors! History is on their side! Winning coalitions always surrender after two weeks to the enemy! We might as well give in now! We're fighting "dead nations" who don't care... to fight back anymore! Whatever shall we do? 

People like me, aka gigantic warmongers, need to start putting the political pressure on our leaders for PEACE to this senseless violence. Think of the pixels people! We must stop burning their nations for they have said that we should!

I'll see you when you get down here. It'll be fun. My nation could use some warming up with some nuclear fire. But, I must apologize, Burnsey gets to nuke me first. I kind of have an arrangement with him. 

<3 Burnsey

I think it's time we all settled down and had a cup of tea, yeah?

I'll keep the kettle on.

That's the weakest attack I've seen.. You're faulting us because RL happens and a handful of our people didn't go into PM? 
Get some better propoganda than that please.
And one of our guys that you take such pride in sending into Anarchy is the lowest NS of our alliance, not even any tech to raid.  At this point I'm surprised you didn't send two nations after him lol

Again, lolololol. 

Edited by Krispy