Joint OTR & TSO Announcement

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between TOP, OTR, and TSO, surely someone can come out of peacemode in my range? http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=26622162k, I'll give you the first shot. I'm soo bored.

This operation runs on our schedule, not yours. So sit down and wait your turn.

Also, toot toot!

About time, since my TOP targets are turteling..

I looked at you NS, then looked at you Chart.

If they are turtling then you should be down right ashamed of your performance.

2 wars until last night, and you went from 108K NS to 95K NS from the 21st until the 25th (today).

Either you are lying and they aren't turtling, or you are pathetic, not only in nation building, but at war too?

2 wars until last night, and you went from 108K NS to 95K NS from the 21st until the 25th (today).

Either you are lying and they aren't turtling, or you are pathetic, not only in nation building, but at war too?

Losing 3k NS a day from high tech level nuclear turtles is nothing new.

We only took 13k NS off the sap?

We should be ashamed.

Give it a few weeks.  I'll get there.  I'll be sure to save a few nukes in the bunker with your name on them.

Sweet.

It's not that I don't get the validity of the strategy, I'm just sidelined by it, watching others have all the fun.

Guess I'll wait my turn.

TSO doesn't like to rush into things... We like to ease into it nice and slow... You like that? MmmmHmmmm, Yea you do.. ;)

I joined the party a little late, but it's better than the time I drunkenly attacked an allied nation, LOL! (Couple wars back when The S Man and I briefly reformed DDM).

o/ TSO

o/ OTR

OOORAH!

Edited by Krispy

Opps looks like you guys forgot to tell 18 of your nations to hit peace mode. 5 nations payed the price with anarchy. Why doesn't the other half of your alliances come out of peace mode and get some, Got plenty of nukes for y'all to go around.

Opps looks like you guys forgot to tell 18 of your nations to hit peace mode. 5 nations payed the price with anarchy. Why doesn't the other half of your alliances come out of peace mode and get some, Got plenty of nukes for y'all to go around.

It's called a strategy.