I Believe we are still here.... Anybody ...... (GPF Coup Stopped)

[center][img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/GPFFlag.gif[/img][/center]

[center][b][size=6]An Official GPF Announcement[/size][/b][/center]

[center][size=5][b]Section 1 : Legitimate Government[/b][/size][/center]

[b][size=4]This is to simply state that the legitimate government of the Global Protection Force contains the figures which you will have seen elected in the past. These are :[/size][/b]

[center][size=5][b]markfrancos - Secretary General[/b][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][b]Cress - Triumvir of Internal Affairs[/b][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][b]Mr Chaos - Triumvir of Military Affairs[/b][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][b]Comrade Ronjoy - Triumvir of Foreign Affairs[/b][/size][/center]

[center][size=5][b]Section 2 : Support[/b][/size][/center]

[b]I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who granted their support to us in our time of need. These areas of support came from our loyal membership, our great allies and fellow members of alliances who saw an alliance in difficulty and just wished to assist.[/b]

[center][size=5][b]Section 3 : What Happens to the Coup Members?[/b][/size][/center]

[center][b]An official pardon is being offered to the members involved in the coup, b[/b][b]oth parties in this situation have been in communication in private to come to see what and why things happened how they did. The Conclusion was that the members involved were only involved for the good of the people.[/b][/center]

[center][b]In reality this is how we see them.[/b][/center]

[center][b][size=8]Really Twisted Nice Guys[/size][/b][/center]

[center][b][size=8][size=5]Section 4 : Conclusion[/size][/size][/b][/center]

[center][size=4][b]GPF remains a democratic alliance who stuck with its government even when times were tough.[/b][b]We have learnt from the mistakes made and have now decided that it is impossible to trust anyone with the name Irule :P . You should always know that they want to be a Dictator.[/b][/size][/center]

[center][b]Signed[/b][/center]

[center][i][b]markfrancos - Secretary General[/b][/i][/center]

Edited by markfrancos

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1357604341' post='3072608']
No ZI?

[img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/sU4co.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Oh trust me, this matter is not over. I will be pushing as hard as I can for the ZI of all three involved.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1357605921' post='3072619']
What kind of "coup" ends in power being peacefully restored to the original government a single day later, and a complete pardoning for everybody involved?
[/quote]

Honestly I will be working to get these three ZIed and never be pardoned.

[quote name='chaosclanlord' timestamp='1357607332' post='3072625']
Oh trust me, this matter is not over. I will be pushing as hard as I can for the ZI of all three involved.

Honestly I will be working to get these three ZIed and never be pardoned.
[/quote]

Yeah I mean, no matter how it was resolved, a coup is still a coup. I'm still rather perplexed by the fact it ended so happily.

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1357611106' post='3072639']
You REALLY shouldn't be letting these people off the hook.
[/quote]

It's a testament to just how forgiving GPF or at least MarkFrancos is. Truly a respectable individual that are not as commonplace anymore. A fantastic place and I wish you all the best moving forward. :)

But hey, if anyone thinks they can get a cheap shot in on me, they will be sorely mistaken and will not end well for them. Let's let this situation fade away.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1357617427' post='3072657']
The least GPF could have done is used the coup to get Ronjoy out of the FA spot.
[/quote]
This. Ronjoy will do nothing but take GPF to MK's backyard. You guys gotta be mad allowing her to hold that FA position.

[quote name='Ronjoy Sholokhov' timestamp='1357624465' post='3072691']
have we/our alliances ever talked chele?
Anyways, thanks for the support :)
[/quote]

Yes, when one of your members raided a member of one of our protectorates about ten or eleven days ago, which was eventually resolved amicably. You're welcome for the support.