Hellas Declaration of War on TPC

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1357166215' post='3070586']
I will say that this downtime has been very convenient for me. It's given me ample time to deal with a crisis here

A [i]mid-life[/i] crisis. :awesome:

[/quote]
Nobody cares.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357275211' post='3071147']
Did the time off affect the wars at all?
I got credit for days inactive while we were away :)
[/quote]The wars must have kept right on going as mine have already expired.
Part that sucked was that it left me with more bills than I had the cash to cover.
Would rather have been able to pay the bills before collecting.
Could have bought back more economic improvements if the time would not have continued to count down.

Besides that I am not seeing anything different my friend.

Really TPC, Hellas thrashed you guys enough, why bother going for round 2?

I'll have to agree with the post above, balsy but plain stupid...

Enjoy the rest of the round I suppose?

Edited by Swatch0

You guys are sending Peace offers already ? You do a blitz , after you re-rolled and then send peace offers ? You remind me of somebody , hmmm... DB4D ! With all the respect to them , at that time , they did the same thing lol

Do you want to stay at day 1 TPC or just move on ? We would have continued attacking you if we wanted to , but we have more other things to do :psyduck:

Edited by wasso

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1357401303' post='3071636']
You guys are sending Peace offers already ? You do a blitz , after you re-rolled and then send peace offers ? You remind me of somebody , hmmm... DB4D ! With all the respect to them , at that time , they did the same thing lol

Do you want to stay at day 1 TPC or just move on ? We would have continued attacking you if we wanted to , but we have more other things to do :psyduck:
[/quote]
Like what kind if things,are you planning to hit another small alliance and pretend if you climbed on Mount Everest?
I feel sorry for Hellas nations with $10k-20k-60k warchests and yes for whole Hellas cos 7-8 nations with nukes can finish your round.

[quote name='Rambozo' timestamp='1357396394' post='3071624']
Like hell you did, you had 1 or 2 nukes this morning...
[/quote]i had 3 nukes this morning, was set to purchase my 4th today but i decommed a nuke to hit TPC's top nations

Nation ID|Ruler Name|Nation Name|Last Tax|Alliance|Alliance Date|Government Type|Religion|Team|Created|Technology|Infrastructure|Land|War Status|Resource 1|Resource 2|Votes|Strength|DEFCON|Soldiers|Soldier Efficiency|Tanks|Aircraft|Cruise|Navy|Nukes|
1000159|Lorlax|Lorlaxistan|1/4/2013 7:46:49 AM|Hellas|12/16/2012 4:21:39 AM|Capitalist|Jainism|Aqua|12/16/2012 4:19:26 AM|222.33|1,899.99|752.643|War Mode|Water|Iron|0|9,344.773|1|17,238|98,127|1,658|35|0|17|3|

Edited by Lorlax

[quote name='xafar' timestamp='1357402259' post='3071643']
Like what kind if things,are you planning to hit another small alliance and pretend if you climbed on Mount Everest?
I feel sorry for Hellas nations with $10k-20k-60k warchests and yes for whole Hellas cos 7-8 nations with nukes can finish your round.
[/quote]

Why are you pissed ?
This made my day :awesome:

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1357166215' post='3070586']
I will say that this downtime has been very convenient for me. It's given me ample time to deal with a crisis here.

A [i]mid-life[/i] crisis. :awesome:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7XamBl.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Nice car, this the Subaru version right? I usaully drive big cars 70-80's Caddys chevys olds! :)

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1357386109' post='3071600']
Really TPC, Hellas thrashed you guys enough, why bother going for round 2?

I'll have to agree with the post above, balsy but plain stupid...

Enjoy the rest of the round I suppose?
[/quote]

They might have arranged peace outside the OWF, but I haven't seen a peace agreement posted (and KJ usually does post a peace agreement). So, as far as I would be concerned, the war is still going on (and that's exactly how I approached it for my own AA). Yes, the TE downtime caused problems for wars already going on, but that just makes the AA's be able to fight longer (get a longer collection in, etc). Unless there was peace reached, Hellas should have gone right after TPC once TE was up and running again. They didn't, and TPC took advantage of that. I don't see anything wrong with that.

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1357405696' post='3071668']
Classy TPC.

Not even a DoW? I expected more.
[/quote]
Again, who is to say this is a different war than the one that was already going on?

When I'm arguing FOR TPC, something is wrong. But, yeah, it seems people have gone soft. TPC is just continuing the fight (unless they really were just hitting and offering peace :/ ). Showing some pride; I like it.

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1357390948' post='3071614']
TPC sitting on $22.5m
[/quote]

Situation: TPC has too much money, but is sitting with low NS and no spies.
Solution: Destroy money, sabotage IRS.

You're welcome. :)

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1357411599' post='3071711']
If we had continued offensives we would have been accused of 'kicking a dying man while he is down'
[/quote]
Possibly, but all you would have had to say was peace has not been reached yet.

Even the most idiotic leaders of AA's understand you don't stop warring until peace has been reached.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1357411599' post='3071711']
If we had continued offensives we would have been accused of 'kicking a dying man while he is down'
[/quote]

Damned if you do and damned if you don't...

Well, I'm glad TPC is giving us the opportunity to kick them some more.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357410836' post='3071707']
They might have arranged peace outside the OWF, but I haven't seen a peace agreement posted (and KJ usually does post a peace agreement). So, as far as I would be concerned, the war is still going on (and that's exactly how I approached it for my own AA). Yes, the TE downtime caused problems for wars already going on, but that just makes the AA's be able to fight longer (get a longer collection in, etc). Unless there was peace reached, Hellas should have gone right after TPC once TE was up and running again. They didn't, and TPC took advantage of that. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Again, who is to say this is a different war than the one that was already going on?

When I'm arguing FOR TPC, something is wrong. But, yeah, it seems people have gone soft. TPC is just continuing the fight (unless they really were just hitting and offering peace :/ ). Showing some pride; I like it.
[/quote]

During the days of no TE, TPC guys were visiting our irc claiming that we should peace as they can not do anything more than to receive defeat alerts and to watch their burning.

I found it OK and I asked them to tell KJ to PM me for peace.

Instead I got more cruise missiles and attacks. Later on I learnt that KJ claimed to one of our gov members that he was out of town, with connection and computer problems etc., nothing more than to delay any peace and maybe praying some other alliance to fight on their behalf.

Our mercy to let them peace out the wars (admin 's indirect involvement as well to save their *Beep* during war) was met by rerolls and attacks on our lower tier.

Classy TPC! No objection now to see you burn! Unless you offer proper explanations ...

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1357416650' post='3071728']
During the days of no TE, TPC guys were visiting our irc claiming that we should peace as they can not do anything more than to receive defeat alerts and to watch their burning.

I found it OK and I asked them to tell KJ to PM me for peace.

Instead I got more cruise missiles and attacks. Later on I learnt that KJ claimed to one of our gov members that he was out of town, with connection and computer problems etc., nothing more than to delay any peace and maybe praying some other alliance to fight on their behalf.

Our mercy to let them peace out the wars was met by rerolls and attacks on our lower tier.

Classy TPC! No objection now to see you burn!
[/quote]

Don't see anything wrong with how that went. Once again, this comes down to stopping your attacks before peace was reached.

They saw an opening and took it, and now you can counter them. Both those things seem perfectly fine.

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1357405696' post='3071668']
Classy TPC.

Not even a DoW? I expected more.
[/quote]Yea peace was never posted.. so the war never ended.. maybe talk to your govt if you want peace.