Hellas Declaration of War on TPC

So you are also creating new nations to attack us ?

" Malachi" join TFK and declared war on a Hellas to make it look like TFK vs Hellas thing ? Common TPC , cant you just move on !

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1357420160' post='3071744']
Yea peace was never posted.. so the war never ended.. maybe talk to your govt if you want peace.
[/quote]

nah, I'm fine blowing up some snakes :)

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1357416650' post='3071728']
Instead I got more cruise missiles and attacks. Later on I learnt that KJ claimed to one of our gov members that he was out of town, with connection and computer problems etc., nothing more than to delay any peace and maybe praying some other alliance to fight on their behalf.

Our mercy to let them peace out the wars (admin 's indirect involvement as well to save their *Beep* during war) was met by rerolls and attacks on our lower tier.

Classy TPC! No objection now to see you burn! Unless you offer proper explanations ...
[/quote]
[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1357446560' post='3071900']

" Malachi" join TFK and declared war on a Hellas to make it look like TFK vs Hellas thing ? Common TPC , cant you just move on !
[/quote]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I have to admit--at first, the absolutely astounding amount of trolling by some in Hellas gov thoroughly ticked me off. Now, this is all I got:[/size][/font][/color] :frantic::lol1:

[b][size=3][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]This war never ended. This war continues. We are all prepared to die. [/color][/font][/size][/b]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#000000"][size=3]Edit: Font[/size][/color][/font]

Edited by King James XVIII

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1357456915' post='3071959']
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I have to admit--at first, the absolutely astounding amount of trolling by some in Hellas gov thoroughly ticked me off. Now, this is all I got:[/size][/font][/color] :frantic::lol1:

[b][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000]This war never ended. This war continues. We are all prepared to die. [/color][/size][/font][/b]
[/quote]
I'm almost starting to like you.

EDIT: Writing is so small it's hard to notice the bold (the last sentence).

Edited by bcortell

The top end of hellas has junped and left the lower ranks to fight. Some leaders you got over there. You guys ever want to be in aliance that give a dam about there members you should move.

Edited by dogbite

[/quote]You treat your members like sheep. You are no leader.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1357458668' post='3071966']
The top end of hellas has junped and left the lower ranks to fight. Some leaders you got over there. You guys ever want to be in aliance that give a dam about there members you should move.
[/quote]

Comrade, Hellas soldier is born to die, especially if in lower tier.

Now drink more vodka, and watch how we smash little snakies...

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1357459176' post='3071970']
You treat your members like sheep. You are no leader.
[/quote]

You are one disgusting creature in TE . You do not deserve to play a game .

Are you that mad for being smashed ? I can feel your pain , nobody likes to lose .

Move on . The sheep is you . Change your avatar .

Common TPC , cant you just move on !
[/quote]

Gotta say, this is [i]pretty rich[/i] coming from the alliance who started a curbstomp of a war because of things that happened last round. Do as you say not as you do, huh Hellas?

Anyway, I saw no peace arrangement, so I assumed that this war was still going on. Bite their ankles off TPC!

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1357481903' post='3072022']
Gotta say, this is [i]pretty rich[/i] coming from the alliance who started a curbstomp of a war because of things that happened last round. Do as you say not as you do, huh Hellas?

Anyway, I saw no peace arrangement, so I assumed that this war was still going on. Bite their ankles off TPC!
[/quote]

...Words coming from the alliance who 'se too afraid to declare war on "somebody" up till day 21 of TE . lol . How sarcastic is that .

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1357458668' post='3071966']
[/quote]

You guys are so small...and the blitz was so cute.

Obviously we didn't kneecap TPC as badly as they first claimed, with the amount of money they have... Oppaa could easily have been at the same size as me and i had 3 opponents who struggled to even cruise missile me every day which was quite disappointing as one of them was 200 infra bigger than me and had collected 3m more

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1357483083' post='3072033']
...Words coming from the alliance who 'se too afraid to declare war on "somebody" up till day 21 of TE . lol . How sarcastic is that .
[/quote]

Actually, it was everyone else who was too afraid to declare on us :smug:

[quote]
" Malachi" join TFK and declared war on a Hellas to make it look like TFK vs Hellas thing ?
[/quote]

So I'm a "created new nation", am I? Dude, I've been a part of this conversation for over a week now. Where have you been?
Yes, it's true I declared on 1 single nation that turned out to be in your alliance. But I hadn't been in TFK for quite some time so don't drag them into this. Predictably, of course, when I offered to peace out, you responded by throwing another nation at me (someone ironically named “tolerance”).

Edited by Malachi2

So you are also creating new nations to attack us ?[/quote]
You have like 20 more nations than TPC, this might be the most hypocritcal post I've ever seen.

We can include the massive down-declare Hellas made against NDO last round to see the kinds of wars Hellas picks. By historical precident: There is not a bigger bunch of down-declarers in TE than Hellas, and that includes TPC and RE. Can you realllyyyy only war when you have every single possible advantage? Compare what you have done to TPC fighting back in this punk war. You have shown nowhere near that kind of courage.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1357497758' post='3072081']Actually, it was everyone else who was too afraid to declare on us :smug:[/quote]

This ^^

After all, Hellas passed us over for the super easy down-declare on TPC.
Apparently Hellas was going to hit us instead of TPC but got afraid at the last second:

[quote name='SwazzTE' timestamp='1356670668' post='3068739']
[img]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag135/TEswazz/CyberNationsTournamentEditionAnonlinenationsimulationgameg_zpsa11fb903.png[/img]
[/quote]

Now we will fight RE while Hellas is sniveling because their easy win TPC dares to fight back instead of being an easy win. Compare those two wars and you'll see why the Warriors kicked the crap out of Hellas twice last round. The "Flower War" was very well named. They sure do talk a lot, but Hellas acts like a bunch of delicate daisies.

[size=1]Edited cause grammar ftw I hate when I leave words out of sentances[/size]

Edited by Clash

TPC is a great alliance. The course of actions taken recently by TPC would have had me at zero infrastructure so I opted out for a lofty position in a learning alliance.

In my less than noteworthy opinion, the best course of action would be to let there be peace between hellas and tpc after the server went down. This would allow a build up, time to organize with allies, and a date with war in the future to sack Hellas. The leadership at TPC decided to blitz immediately and surprise Hellas. Courageous move. It put 25 hellas into anarchy and should be applauded.

Now you have 25 Hellas in Anarchy or 55% of the alliance and 5 TPC nations in anarchy accounting for 20% of their alliance.

I KNOW anarchy isn't everything (hides from Adude) but [u][b]give TPC some praise. [/b][/u]

[quote name='SwazzTE' timestamp='1357511877' post='3072149'][...]
Now you have 25 Hellas in Anarchy or 55% of the alliance and 5 TPC nations in anarchy accounting for 20% of their alliance.
[...][/quote]
This war has taken an interesting turn. Compare the Hellas and TPC nations lists.

TPC has just two nations over 4000ns.
Hellas 13th nation is currently at 8125 NS and 12th is 6814.

The top Hellas nations are out of range of all of TPC right now, though a few got wars in. TPC has a chance to really cut Hellas in two. If TPC decides to drag out this war - and they did get massively down-declared on, which tends to tick an alliance off - they have a chance to severely affect Hellas for quite a while. The two tiers of Hellas eventually won't be able to cover for each other. It's already starting to show.

I can remember LE and OP doing this to alliances in the past where they make an alliance pay for their down-declares by crushing the lower part of the alliance and ignoring the upper half. It might be Hellas who should be looking for peace in order to save half their alliance from getting rather punished. Another alliance could hit Hellas right now, targeting just their top tier, and that would even this war right up.

[quote]
Common TPC , cant you just move on !
[/quote]

MOVE ON? Are you serious?! You slaughter them and then you have the audacity to tell them to "move on"? Unbelievable.

Here's the part that really gets me though. A few pages ago Alexandros said:

[quote]
2. There were no more than a few Hellas members who constantly do donations. The fast growth is due to our nice preparation since the end of previous round, ready trades, building plan etc.
[/quote]

So you have some brilliant plan to grow fast to put some of your guys in the top 5% (WITHOUT donations). But despite having this brilliant plan, you let half your members end up in some lower tier where they could all get anarchied by a "defeated" TPC?

Do you even CARE about the bottom half of your alliance? Actually, a quote from one of your top tier players sums it up pretty well:

[quote]
Comrade, Hellas soldier is born to die, especially if in lower tier.
[/quote]

Your alliance members need to take a good look at how you view them. Players should be born to win, not born to die.

[quote name='SwazzTE' timestamp='1357511877' post='3072149']

I KNOW anarchy isn't everything (hides from Adude) but [u][b]give TPC some praise. [/b][/u]
[/quote]Yes way too many nations were caught off guard and TPC showed a great blitz, if TPC was to be the same size as Hellas they would be able to war Hellas and tW at the same time no problem, it was a great tactic to blitz at an awkward time and was met with almost no resistance, size isn't everything... Tactics, coordination, morale, quality, experience, knowledge... they all play a role

[quote name='Malachi2' timestamp='1357521829' post='3072210']
Here's the part that really gets me though. A few pages ago Alexandros said:

So you have some brilliant plan to grow fast to put some of your guys in the top 5% (WITHOUT donations). But despite having this brilliant plan, you let half your members end up in some lower tier where they could all get anarchied by a "defeated" TPC?

Do you even CARE about the bottom half of your alliance? Actually, a quote from one of your top tier players sums it up pretty well:

Your alliance members need to take a good look at how you view them. Players should be born to win, not born to die.
[/quote]It is not our fault if members decide not to go with our building plan which severely limits their ability to grow and fight a war effectively, how many hellas nations were sat on so much cash that they can afford a MP wonder + enough money left over to go from ZI to 1.6k infra + fight a war on multiple fronts even after being 'kneecapped'?

Also aren't you just a rogue who will most likely never make it into the top 20%?

Edited by Lorlax

[quote name='SwazzTE' timestamp='1357524536' post='3072225']
Clash is wise.

I've never thought of someone splitting an alliance in two like that before. Amazing work TPC. In the process they sacrificed their own growth... but hey a weaker hellas for the rest of us.
[/quote]

Finally, a filler in replacement for LE :P