Hellas Declaration of War on TPC

[quote name='Malachi2' timestamp='1357604577' post='3072610']
The leaders of the alliance all wanted to strike . So whoever these people were who "begged for peace" were not TPC leaders and had no authority to speak on TPC's behalf.

The evidence shows otherwise.

Then don't you think I would have been in TFK when I did it? How exactly do you suppose an unaligned nation can persuade anyone to align with anything? You're obviously not thinking.

I've obviously struck a nerve by making this "picture". But I'm making them for every war on CN:TE. Don't go thinking you're so special.

...which all goes to prove my point. You started this war because TPC beat you last time.

You don't sound amused. In fact, in the very next sentence you sound upset:

Dragging out a war is a waste of money? Really? Are you even aware you're playing a war-based game? A game in which wars are [i]supposed[/i] to happen? Where your enemies don't bow down to your every wish? Well you [i]are[/i] playing that kind of game, so no more whining about it, kay?
[/quote]1. you know alot about TPC yet aren't in TPC?

2. What evidence do you have that we were hitting tW? show me a piece of evidence that Hellas govt had planned to hit tW and then decided to hit TPC instead and i will resign from Hellas govt.

3. So you deny being TPC? and a rogue?

4. you seem very involved in TPC politics, and once again at no point was warriors our target

5. I didn't start this war? I was DB4D last round when TPC decided to declare on an alliance already at war with someone over twice their size so yes i was happy to see i could get my revenge on these rear-fanged cobras

6. No i do find TPC a laughing matter, they hide away with all their money might CM me one day or then again... maybe not, Oppaa has nukes, i have nukes so why doesn't he use them on me? i've already used one on him.

7. Yes i know it is a war based game... but unlike TPC who war twice a round (not really wars) we like to go for atleast 3 or 4 so why drag it out with an alliance who has gave it all they had and they are in ruins.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]If you don't mind my asking, who are you?
[/quote]
I thought you'd never ask. I am a guy who hangs out on the IRC and on the Forums. I like reading about wars. For more questions (and this goes for everyone) please send me a PM.

[quote]So you deny being TPC? and a rogue?
[/quote]
I deny being TPC; they've been handling this situation with much more class, restraint and civility than I have.
I don't deny being a rogue, if by rogue you mean "unaligned nation that makes its own decisions".

yes delaying a response claiming to technical difficulties and then pouncing on us after giving them mercy is very classy... legit part of war but not what i would call classy, but ohwell i don't mind seeing TPC remain 10th instead of 1st

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1357654357' post='3072819']
TPC watch yourself Die .
Or no sorry i see some of you already dead with 0 Infra .

Oops !
[/quote]

That won't be a problem I think. They could just reroll and keep hitting whoever they can hit.

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1357671687' post='3072887']
That won't be a problem I think. They could just reroll and keep hitting whoever they can hit.
[/quote]Then we have achieve a fatal blow on TPC that will keep them at 1k infra and below... to us that is an even bigger victory than our original aim

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1357671687' post='3072887']

[/quote]

Yes, and we can reroll and hit them for the whole round, too. And stagger, so they can't reroll. This round they will win for lowest ANS.

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1357672394' post='3072888']
Then we have achieve a fatal blow on TPC that will keep them at 1k infra and below... to us that is an even bigger victory than our original aim
[/quote]

They'll achieve victory too once an AA like tW uses you guys as a filler and make the rest of your AA go down the drain

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1357629659' post='3072732']
B-)

Way to go King Alexandro o Megas! Hellas has won the attention of all Steve's Planet...! And that mix of Admiration/suspicion from the other AAs lacking the structuring and planning skills of yours...! :o
---------

B-)

eljierro...! Man...! Que viva Puerto Rico!!! :wub:
[/quote]

¡VIVA PUERTO RICO!

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1357686361' post='3072962']
¡VIVA PUERTO RICO!
[/quote]

This (I need to make a trip out there)

Totally unrelated but..

This needs to be said (and I think we all know why)--God bless Komplex :wub::wub::wub:

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1357705056' post='3073045']
This (I need to make a trip out there)

Totally unrelated but..

This needs to be said (and I think we all know why)--God bless Komplex :wub::wub::wub:
[/quote]

If you visit PR send me a message.

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1357712191' post='3073120']
If you visit PR send me a message.
[/quote]

Hehe drinks on me!!! If I come, I will never make it back to the states.

Lord knows I would trade what little I have going for me at the moment for a peaceful beach, cold brew, and warmth of a beautiful woman. :P

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1357712909' post='3073127']
Hehe drinks on me!!! If I come, I will never make it back to the states.

Lord knows I would trade what little I have going for me at the moment for a peaceful beach, cold brew, and warmth of a beautiful woman. :P
[/quote]

I think it's paradise, even when everyone here says/think it's crap.

I've only been there once. I think the statute of limitations has expired on what I did there. Great rum...so great I brought back dozens of cases :D

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1357744269' post='3073215']
I think it's paradise, even when everyone here says/think it's crap.
[/quote]

Like I tell my current beautiful woman--people get so used to having it good they eventually go blind.

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1357759464' post='3073284']
I've only been there once. I think the statute of limitations has expired on what I did there. Great rum...so great I brought back dozens of cases :D
[/quote]

Totally jealous right now...don't mind me, just daydreamin' over here ^_^

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1357762340' post='3073306']
Like I tell my current beautiful woman--people get so used to having it good they eventually go blind.

Totally jealous right now...don't mind me, just daydreamin' over here ^_^
[/quote]

Exactly, they take it for granted. When my research adviser came from Greece, he loved it.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357793943' post='3073603']
Puerto Rico would kick the snot out of Dominican Republic, Haiti and Burmuda all at the same time.
Just don't screw with the Bahamas or Trinidad Tobago. Those guys have the cash to hire mercs.
[/quote]

Bahamas is paradise. Trinidad and Tobago is ok.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357793943' post='3073603']
Puerto Rico would kick the snot out of Dominican Republic, Haiti and Burmuda all at the same time.
Just don't screw with the Bahamas or Trinidad Tobago. Those guys have the cash to hire mercs.
[/quote]
Mercs vs. USN DING DING DING We have a winner!

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1357794918' post='3073609']

Bahamas is paradise. Trinidad and Tobago is ok.
[/quote]

You're being very kind and generous when you say T and T is ok.

[quote name='SwazzTE' timestamp='1357875834' post='3074454']
Is this war still going on?
[/quote]

I never knew you left TPC and joined a new alliance ! You are missing the fun :P

Edited by wasso