Hellas Declaration of War on TPC

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1356835832' post='3069299']
" Brownbear " who has 6.7M right now , you might check his awesome casualties : 0 Attacking + 23,920 Defending = 23,920 Casualties
[/quote]
That's called winning, my friend. :rolleyes:

Hope you're at least spying him to death, too.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='Malachi2' timestamp='1356827452' post='3069268']
Okay, we get it, your alliance sucks. That still doesn't address the 50:0 nuke ratio.
[/quote]
TPC had the choice to get nukes aswell... the war was planned before we had even began growing, we didn't know they wouldn't get nukes

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1356828758' post='3069277']
Just going on the record to say this.

Roman Empire does not see this as a first legit war for Hellas. Dont plan on sitting back and growing while everyone else wars...
[/quote]
Seems like an attempt to duck tW to me... if you have had 6 days longer to grow than us + more nations wouldn't you be downdeclaring on us and forfeiting your own war as an illegitimate act of cowardice? Just a thought...

Edited by Lorlax

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1356867627' post='3069382']
TPC had the choice to get nukes aswell... the war was planned before we had even began growing, we didn't know they wouldn't get nukes

Seems like an attempt to duck tW to me... if you have had 6 days longer to grow than us + more nations wouldn't you be downdeclaring on us and forfeiting your own war as an illegitimate act of cowardice? Just a thought...
[/quote]
No I was planning on hitting someone else.. and watch me duck tW like a boss. I can never hit clash or mach.. have you seem mach before? He is adorable.

o/ RE

And no matter what I decide to do.. It will be better than this war.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1356887812' post='3069433']
No I was planning on hitting someone else.. and watch me duck tW like a boss. I can never hit clash or mach.. have you seem mach before? He is adorable.

o/ RE

[/quote]If i am not mistaken cowardice was punishable by having every tenth man killed within a centurion during the days of the Roman Empire, if you are so scared to hit tW then i think your days as leader are over and you should consider handing command over to someone else... either that or you change your name to Soviet Union

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1356887812' post='3069433']

o/ RE

[/quote]

Please don't avoid a war with tW. It is just you two left on the top. Roll them, Stelios, roll them into the ground oh mighty Roman Empire. Show them whose "Boss"!

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1356896004' post='3069494']
So if RE are to scared to hit tW then that leaves just 1 alliance for RE to fight... OP. So it looks like The Flying Kiwis are going to have to roll on tW :popcorn:
[/quote]

That would be a huge down declaire lmaooo jk

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1356890681' post='3069447']
If i am not mistaken cowardice was punishable by having every tenth man killed within a centurion during the days of the Roman Empire, if you are so scared to hit tW then i think your days as leader are over and you should consider handing command over to someone else... either that or you change your name to Soviet Union
[/quote]Im am not scared of anyone lol.. We do what we want.. not what you want.
[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1356893135' post='3069462']
Please don't avoid a war with tW. It is just you two left on the top. Roll them, Stelios, roll them into the ground oh mighty Roman Empire. Show them whose "Boss"!
[/quote] But how will I come after you if i hit tW?
[quote name='Komplex' timestamp='1356895380' post='3069487']
If RE isnt attacking tW, i wonder who it be ??? Lol
[/quote] Awh yea yea! The mysteries!!?!?!?!?

[size=1](RE Vs GTK)[/size]

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1356893135' post='3069462']
[/quote]Also random question, who will OP hit if I hit tW.?. i mean you do have the highest ANS currently, alot of you guys are right next to me with collections too :3

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1356828758' post='3069277']
Just going on the record to say this.

Roman Empire does not see this as a first legit war for Hellas. Dont plan on sitting back and growing while everyone else wars...
[/quote]
Two wrongs don't make a right, if you attack Hellas we do not see that as RE's legit First war.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1356901764' post='3069541']
Two wrongs don't make a right, if you attack Hellas we do not see that as RE's legit First war.
[/quote] Ill accept that

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1356902213' post='3069549']
Stelios dont worry man we love you , we'll come for you , just give us time :D
[/quote] is it going to be while we are already at war? ;)

[quote]Two wrongs don't make a right, if you attack Hellas we do not see that as RE's legit First war.[/quote]
Are you saying it would be wrong for RE to attack you because you attacked TPC?
Wow, I didn't think you'd come out and actually admit you were wrong for nuking TPC.
And if you're not wrong, then your whole "two wrongs don't make a right" argument just falls apart.

[quote name='Alistair' timestamp='1356905388' post='3069569']
Are you saying it would be wrong for RE to attack you because you attacked TPC?
Wow, I didn't think you'd come out and actually admit you were wrong for nuking TPC.
And if you're not wrong, then your whole "two wrongs don't make a right" argument just falls apart.
[/quote]
I've been inactive and only bought Infra an hour before the blitz and so I can't nuke anyone.

But Stelios was saying that Hellas's actions were wrong, so he was going to do another wrong to try to make it right. Which doesn't work.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1356910166' post='3069597']
I've been inactive and only bought Infra an hour before the blitz and so I can't nuke anyone.

But Stelios was saying that Hellas's actions were wrong, so he was going to do another wrong to try to make it right. Which doesn't work.
[/quote]

Nah it's only wrong because it's RE. If it's Hellas, it's alright. Hellas did another thing wrong to make something right, but it's Hellas so it works. amirite? lol