NSO/Kaskus Propoganda Thread

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1356416862' post='3067779']
is that why he's so excited about a war started over his own diplomatic failure? ballin. also explains the high levels of quality propaganda going on ITT.
[/quote]

Dazzle us with your ohh so brilliant art skillz, I want to be wowed and amazed at the quality of your work.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356424552' post='3067808']
Dazzle us with your ohh so brilliant art skillz, I want to be wowed and amazed at the quality of your work.
[/quote]

You don't have to be good at 'art' to criticize this 'propaganda', anyone with an eye can see it's !@#$

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356424552' post='3067808']
[/quote]
I was actually an art minor in college, but I refuse spend a majority of my free time creating artwork for a text-based online game.

But in case you were honestly curious about my brilliant art skillz, I did throw these together the other day (not brilliant, but far beyond anything else here so far)

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a213/HangingGarden66/MerrieMelodiesSig2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a213/HangingGarden66/TroutSig_zpsbe511892.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a213/HangingGarden66/SirWilliamSig1.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1356468295' post='3067907'][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2ltrqjn.jpg[/img][/quote]
If you're saying/implying that a poster is "attention whoring" it doesn't make much sense to then draw attention from the topic right to that poster, does it?
Don't we have a lot of propaganda threads for various wars, anyway? What's specifically wrong with this one?
(I am going by the assumption that you're not implying that Smurf "masterminded" this situation. If that's your point, instead, I apologize.)

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1356556690' post='3068148'][img]http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/1165282.jpg[/img][/quote]
This is funny! :) Good one.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356541511' post='3068091']
No, sorry, do not accept, as !@#$ as the rest of us. Thank god you never went on to take Art up as a profession.
[/quote]

Can I see your credentials to be an art critic. Oh wait, you don't have those.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1357059304' post='3070150']
Can I see your credentials to be an art critic. Oh wait, you don't have those.
[/quote]

Yea, I need credentials on being an art critic to have an opinion on his art you goonbah. Ehh no, now do you have anything to add other than idiotic comments?

This is serious stuff and really you shouldn't even comment on any piece of propaganda on CN unless you have the credentials and are a professional art critic according to Bloodfury - 2013, do you even realize how retarded you sound when you come out with ridiculous !@#$ like that?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356556981' post='3068151']
[img]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/rndmshiz/privateryan002.png[/img]
[/quote]

Aye good job ZIing me on christmas while I wasn't on for 3 days and even informed Dilber+Co I wouldn't be.

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/24c5xck.png[/img]

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357066524' post='3070180']
Aye good job ZIing me on christmas while I wasn't on for 3 days and even informed Dilber+Co I wouldn't be.
[/quote]

stop whining already, we pummeled you down regardless of your Christmas Break (and remember, we got you down to 1 infra the day before your ZI).

Here's my contribution:

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/KainIIIC/Kaskus_zps53e96d0e.jpg[/IMG]

Actually I give the edge to Hiro. On the one side we have someone who did art at university level waving his e-peen around with a bunch of second rate pictures and on the other side we have someone who is looking for a laugh and embraces the low quality nature of his work and is not ashamed of that.

If Hakai had not gone out of his way to say how good he was this would not even have been raised. If you are going to say "I am amazing" then you had better be !@#$@#$ amazing or you are going to get burned.

Or are you new on this internet thing?

[quote name='Icewolf' timestamp='1357125891' post='3070410']
Actually I give the edge to Hiro. On the one side we have someone who did art at university level waving his e-peen around with a bunch of second rate pictures and on the other side we have someone who is looking for a laugh and embraces the low quality nature of his work and is not ashamed of that.

If Hakai had not gone out of his way to say how good he was this would not even have been raised. If you are going to say "I am amazing" then you had better be !@#$@#$ amazing or you are going to get burned.

[/quote]

Zing, someone who understands, EM, I know your hatred blinds you, but maybe, just maybe I was right and indeed for someone who boasts about having done art at university, his artistic skills are a bit like your patter, piss weak.

My stick man art was intentionally !@#$, that is the purpose of it, something which has eluded your dear friend and yourself.

Have a swell day now.

[quote name='Icewolf' timestamp='1357125891' post='3070410']

[/quote]

Hakai just has a better style. Hiro is bland and hamfisted.

No need to break out the bonus asshattery, this isn't a private embassy. People can see it! ;)

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1357129558' post='3070418']
Hakai just has a better style. Hiro is bland and hamfisted.

No need to break out the bonus asshattery, this isn't a private embassy. People can see it! ;)
[/quote]

Translated to, I'm butt hurt you are not agreeing with me and I now look like a donkey for coming in here and commenting.

He hasn't got better style, his pictures are !@#$@#$ god awful, just like mine are. The only difference is I'm not claiming to be good and have studied art. Which is something you seem to be having trouble grasping? Too many sherries?

gotcha ;)

[quote name='Icewolf' timestamp='1357131740' post='3070424']
I've loaded quite a lot of sherry over the last few weeks. I don't think that is the problem.
[/quote]

It appears to be for EM. Probably drinks turps, my bad.

I wasn't meaning you :P

Edited by Hiro Nakara