An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1357180593' post='3070737']
another bet taken,
[/quote]

Someone(not sure who) took my bet out of context, then that person offered me a different bet than what I proposed.

Basically my posts means..
If NSO calls in allies first then Kaskus must call them in after, if there is no "last" then there can be no "first".
1) If Kaskus calls in allies first and NSO calls them in after then Person A wins the bet
2) If NSO calls in allies first and Kaskus calls them in after then Person B wins the bet.

All other outcomes result in no one winning the bet.

I'm still on for that bet.
But oddly someone sent me a pm with an offer different than what I proposed and then said "I thought so" when I rejected their offer when I was still(not anymore) in a tech circle and for other numerous reasons including it not been the bet I and the person who I quoted proposed through our use of the English language.

Edited by Commander shepard

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commander Shepard, my post was just to show at the begining, all (except those who know our spirit/stuborness) said NSO will curbstomp Kaskus (aka FUNKUS), and NO way would NSO,need any help. As they have 120 nations across all ranges, and Kaskus has 40. Also observers aid that when some NSO get smaller Kaskus would be dead. NOW people are saying NSO should bring in allies, which if happens is, a SURRENDER to kaskus. and a win or loss for those waggering No matter what a alliance 3x the size of another should be able to kill and hold in eternal war all nations of the smaller alliance. The problem is Kaskus is now about 40% United States, 40% Indonesia and 20% English,German, Aussie, etc. we have great communications and to a MAN are WARRIORS! Like us, Hate us, We are fighters and anyone who is our ally is golden to the point of FULL RETARD, and those who are a FOE, will learn to at least respect the 40 man alliance, with the Spirit of a 200 man alliance.

Just got our new school pictures! Mine came out great! My mommy loves my smile.

Hereno, my mom needs to know if she is driving for our date? AU OH short bus is here! Time for school!

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1357242309' post='3070972']
Commander Shepard, my post was just to show at the begining, all (except those who know our spirit/stuborness) said NSO will curbstomp Kaskus (aka FUNKUS), and NO way would NSO,need any help. As they have 120 nations across all ranges, and Kaskus has 40. Also observers aid that when some NSO get smaller Kaskus would be dead. NOW people are saying NSO should bring in allies, [b]which if happens is, a SURRENDER to kaskus.[/b] and a win or loss for those waggering
[/quote]

So what you are trying to enunciate is stamping out the bug Kaskus is with overwhelming force is a loss?
Not sure if serious or delusional. I'll go with the later.

[quote name='HalfEmpty' timestamp='1357246417' post='3070985']
Frankly the only thing that going to stop this war and the likely doom of 2 of my favorite alliances is an MADP, let's face it, they're meant for each other.
2 unique brands of crazy.
[/quote]

My conclusion as well. It'll never happen though. We're too stubborn. (on both sides) :D

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357217013' post='3070902']
Unlike GOONS, NSO actually know how to fight, and do enjoy a fair boxing.
A look at Rayvon and Dilber post at the beginning of the war will give you some hint.
Good luck trying to coax them for your benefit.[/quote]
I know how to fight, my dear boy. How do I benefit from giving Rayvon some sound advice?

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357217013' post='3070902']
NSO will not put themselves into rank of shameful alliance like yours (GOONS).[/quote]
Calling for assistance from allies and friends is not shameful, particularly when it comes to putting down idiots like you lot.

e:

[quote name='cinduamato' timestamp='1357228007' post='3070922']
yeah NSO, listen to those to who advise you to call your allies for "help".
it only will show the whole planet how incompetent you are in dealing with 40 members of Kaskus. further more, it will show that you have defeated by them, both in war and diplomacy
[/quote]
This is posturing, pure and simple. Diplomacy? Ha, yeah right, what a load of cobblers. War? The more quickly they go down, the better for you. By listening to this sort of appeal to pride and not utilising the maximum possible force to disarm your opponent, you are playing to their strength in the low to mid tiers and will subsequently weaken your own position. Overwhelming force will get you the surrender you want. Feel free to take or leave my advice though, it's just an opinion after all.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1357249751' post='3070995']
Calling for assistance from allies and friends is not shameful, particularly when it comes to putting down idiots like you lot.
[/quote]

Laughable. Take a hint , friend. Half of the world are still laughing at you for your incompetency. I do not think we had ever seen such comedy in 6 years of cybernations. Even your allies were telling you to man up and laugh you off behind the closed door! It aint shameful? No pride left down there after we finished with you it seem.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357251872' post='3071012']
Laughable. Take a hint , friend. Half of the world are still laughing at you for your incompetency. I do not think we had ever seen such comedy in 6 years of cybernations. Even your allies were telling you to man up! Take a hint stop lying to yourself.
[/quote]
Look it's quite simple. You can say whatever you want to about competency, shame, whatever, it really is meaningless to me.

Sheer overwhelming force is what will bring about your surrender, anything else is nonsense.

e: spelling.

e2: oh and comedy is what we're about, we're goons after all.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

Just when you think you can never see a worse situation in diplomacy...BAM!

Serious props to Rayvon, I never knew the limits of your patience till now, much better than I could ever muster.

While I want to applaud Kaskus for their stubbornness and being steadfast in their beliefs of friendship, when does stubbornness become stupidity?

It will be interesting to see how long US stays with Kaskus, I really believe the relationship is more one sided than Kaskus wants to see. If US really gave two squirts he would have never allowed Kaskus to make this stand. He would have took his lumps and moved on.

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1357252323' post='3071015']
Just when you think you can never see a worse situation in diplomacy...BAM!

Serious props to Rayvon, I never knew the limits of your patience till now, much better than I could ever muster.

While I want to applaud Kaskus for their stubbornness and being steadfast in their beliefs of friendship, when does stubbornness become stupidity?

It will be interesting to see how long US stays with Kaskus, I really believe the relationship is more one sided than Kaskus wants to see. If US really gave two squirts he would have never allowed Kaskus to make this stand. He would have took his lumps and moved on.
[/quote]

You know nothing of the friendship between Kaskus and US, as we're all FB friends we get to know each other pretty well. Kaskus would burn for any of their members, and that's just the way it is. I know some folks like you find that hard to believe.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357253150' post='3071019']
You know nothing of the friendship between Kaskus and US, as we're all FB friends we get to know each other pretty well. Kaskus would burn for any of their members, and that's just the way it is. I know some folks like you find that hard to believe.
[/quote]

Yes, defending friends and members is great we realize how noble you [i]would have been [/i]had you worked to achieve a modicum of a compromise for how Smurf should pay for what he did. There wasn't just ONE option, it became just one option because Kaskus would not allow Smurf to PAY even a minor amount for what he did to NSO.

Now its not nobility or honor, now its stupidity. Plain and simple, and I think after a few more rounds y'all will begin to realize that you went and made a giant !@#$-stain where you used to sit.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1357251872' post='3071012']
Laughable. Take a hint , friend. Half of the world are still laughing at you for your incompetency. I do not think we had ever seen such comedy in 6 years of cybernations. Even your allies were telling you to man up and laugh you off behind the closed door! It aint shameful? No pride left down there after we finished with you it seem.
[/quote]

You know, I really feel as though someone needs to point out to you that you didn't beat GOONS. GOONS did not ask for PB's help. It was the world collectively having hit their idiocy quota and going "Kaskus, SHUT UP already." It doesn't make GOONS look bad. It never make you look good.

And for what reason are you continuing this war, I might add? For the protection of an individual who won't be there in 2 months and forced his ZI sentence to carry over to your alliance as a whole? C'mon.

There's no winners in this war.

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1357265265' post='3071096']
You know, I really feel as though someone needs to point out to you that you didn't beat GOONS. GOONS did not ask for PB's help. It was the world collectively having hit their idiocy quota and going "Kaskus, SHUT UP already." It doesn't make GOONS look bad. It never make you look good.
[/quote]

Says you the Goons did look bad. And Kaskus did look good in that war. This one on the other hand seems like like a waste of their resources. But I know they are having a blast so good for them!

Edited by Vukland

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357255571' post='3071031']
[b]Yes, defending friends and members is great[/b] we realize how noble you [i]would have been [/i]had you worked to achieve a modicum of a compromise for how Smurf should pay for what he did. There wasn't just ONE option, it became just one option because Kaskus would not allow Smurf to PAY even a minor amount for what he did to NSO.

Now its not nobility or honor, now its stupidity. Plain and simple, and I think after a few more rounds[b] y'all will begin to realize that you went and made a giant !@#$-stain where you used to sit.[/b]
[/quote]

Really the only important part of your post.

We wont, so i wouldn't worry about that aspect.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

You know, I really feel as though someone needs to point out to you that you didn't beat GOONS[b]. GOONS did not ask for PB's help.[/b] It was the world collectively having hit their idiocy quota and going "Kaskus, SHUT UP already." It doesn't make GOONS look bad. It never make you look good.
[/quote]

Wow. You really have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Look at the PB DoW: "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]GOONS has requested help from others in this conflict..." [/font][/color]

Anyways this is not about GOONS at all. Lets concentrate on what matters.

NSO has now lost almost twice the NS Kaskus has; a total of which is nearing the starting NS of kaskus as a whole at the beginning of this war. They are also under 3mill tNS.

And for what reason are you continuing this war, I might add? For the protection of an individual who won't be there in 2 months and forced his ZI sentence to carry over to your alliance as a whole? C'mon.

[/quote][quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1357265265' post='3071096']

[/quote]

You were wrong.

I won this war over Blackorchid for the first time after losing for years.
We have an eternal casualty race between me and him.

So, thanks NSO.... buahahahhahahha or wakakakakak

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1357295915' post='3071195']

Wow. You really have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Look at the PB DoW: "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]GOONS has requested help from others in this conflict..." [/font][/color]

Anyways this is not about GOONS at all. Lets concentrate on what matters.

NSO has now lost almost twice the NS Kaskus has; a total of which is nearing the starting NS of kaskus as a whole at the beginning of this war. They are also under 3mill tNS.
[/quote]

And after this round, you have no one over 30k. You don't take as much damage when you have nothing left to lose :P

Edited by Dilber

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1357306559' post='3071210']
And after this round, you have no one over 30k. You don't take as much damage when you have nothing left to lose :P
[/quote]

This is actually true.
I have to admit that there is a lot of room for us to improve here. We lost quite a significant amount on our higher rank compared to when we were fighting GOONS.
But still, we claim victory in this war because we have successfully spread the wakakakak spell to you and to some of your best members.

May good luck be with us and bad luck be all yours when it comes to SDI odds!