An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1356153561' post='3066862']
Indeed, I just thought I would share them so that Kaskus can't talk more smack. They like saying they are winning or BS'ing everyone before the war actually broke out that they could take us. I find it highly amusing that now they are eating their words and the egg is definitely on their face.
[/quote]

Please show me where kaskus said it was winning.

Also you have zero idea how warring works. Nice 0 casualties, 3 GAs and 5 factories. !@#$@#$ noobs I swear.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356154777' post='3066868']
Please show me where kaskus said it was winning.

Also you have zero idea how warring works. Nice 0 casualties, 3 GAs and 5 factories. !@#$@#$ noobs I swear.
[/quote]

[ooc] I do so enjoy it Smurf that you think I'm a noob, but please keep talking I haven't gotten a chance to fight yet so if you wish to critique me on how I run my nation while I wait for some war please go ahead and keep trying. Secondly this is my new nation, its a reroll I'd be smacking you around so hard right now if I had my old nation.[/ooc]

But here are some logs:

[quote]
[16:16:39] <Isaac[KoH|DoIA]> You outnumber them
[16:16:47] <Isaac[KoH|DoIA]> and they are taking on like 3v1
[16:16:49] <Isaac[KoH|DoIA]> when they are the 1
[16:16:55] <Isaac[KoH|DoIA]> and still the infra loss is so close
[16:16:58] <Isaac[KoH|DoIA]> like within 50k
[16:17:03] <Isaac[KoH|DoIA]> so don't be too proud
[/quote]

[quote]
[22:03:33] <UnknownSmurf> Pay in what way? They want token reps to save face? We offered... but attacking me will go nowhere. This is going to sound cocky but I will tear through the nations in range of me, I have full wonders; including a moonbase with 10k citizens that will help me win every GA
[/quote]

So Smurf can you eat your words now?

e: Just like to add that y'all have done !@#$ talking here on the forums as well, as have other people for you. So now that the cards are actually on the table and the wars are rolling out and the anarchies are happening y'all have been getting quieter. Don't ever try to call me a liar kid ;)

Edited by Longshadow

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1356134229' post='3066745']

I took the message for you. Something about treaties, the past, !@#$posting, CnG, SF, NEW, Kaskus, blah blah, more moronic bickering, enough walls of text to hide an army behind, somebody brought of something Sardonic may or my not have done, NPO is still evil, INT, LSF, MK, NoR, defining treaties, etc.

It's okay, go back to bed. Nothing out of the ordinary.
[/quote]

I really should hire you to take my calls. Such splendid summaries are deserving of payment :P

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1356155843' post='3066875']
[ooc] I do so enjoy it Smurf that you think I'm a noob, but please keep talking I haven't gotten a chance to fight yet so if you wish to critique me on how I run my nation while I wait for some war please go ahead and keep trying. Secondly this is my new nation, its a reroll I'd be smacking you around so hard right now if I had my old nation.[/ooc]

But here are some logs:

So Smurf can you eat your words now?

e: Just like to add that y'all have done !@#$ talking here on the forums as well, as have other people for you. So now that the cards are actually on the table and the wars are rolling out and the anarchies are happening y'all have been getting quieter. Don't ever try to call me a liar kid ;)
[/quote]

Okay the first one you quote an ex-kaskus member who is CLEARLY wearing his new alliance "KoH" in his name so that was after he left...

As for the second; I stand by it. We're 5 days into a war; you really have no idea what you are talking about.

EDIT: As for the "quieted down" !@#$; both sides (minus you) have been able to take this at face value and are enjoying the war. You are the only one who doesn't seem to get that.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356156846' post='3066881']
Okay the first one you quote an ex-kaskus member who is CLEARLY wearing his new alliance "KoH" in his name so that was after he left...[/quote]

Yes because you didn't join into the discussion and talk about how y'all are "winning" please stop trying to spin this to your advantage its not working ;)

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356156846' post='3066881']As for the second; I stand by it. We're 5 days into a war; you really have no idea what you are talking about.[/quote]

What am I not understanding? You are losing badly? Cuz that part seems to be pretty clear Smurf. 5 Days into a war with 50% of your Alliance in anarchy I say we are doing great!

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1356156846' post='3066881']EDIT: As for the "quieted down" !@#$; both sides (minus you) have been able to take this at face value and are enjoying the war. You are the only one who doesn't seem to get that.[/quote]

Pst, lemme let you in on a little secret Smurf, this is me enjoying the war. Its called pointing out where you guys tripped up yet again by saying things that you couldn't back up while we are backing up everything we said. ;) Keep it up mate I love good laughs.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1356152304' post='3066854']
Not surprised to see 4 Kaskus nations up there, were you surprised? Not hard when each one of them is fighting 3 wars or more, some 6, and well against the odds. Really wasn't difficult to put them up their either was it?

Kudos to yall though ;) You guys deserve it!
[/quote]

throw us a friggin bone, we're proud to put Kaskus on the top 5

TAKE THAT NG RAID TARGETS!

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1356157927' post='3066888']
throw us a friggin bone, we're proud to put Kaskus on the top 5

TAKE THAT NG RAID TARGETS!
[/quote]
Nooooooo! Just because Kaskus overdeployed to make itself look stronger than it is and do disproportionate nuclear damage for the first round, doesn't mean you get to use logic to defeat their arguments.

[22:03:33] <UnknownSmurf> Pay in what way? [b]They want token reps to save face? We offered[/b]... but attacking me will go nowhere. This is going to sound cocky but I will tear through the nations in range of me, I have full wonders; including a moonbase with 10k citizens that will help me win every GA

Nope. We have not asked. Tan/Caparo/Bitburg has not offered.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1356158578' post='3066891']
[22:03:33] <UnknownSmurf> Pay in what way? They want token reps to save face? We offered... but attacking me will go nowhere. T[b]his is going to sound cocky but I will tear through the nations in range of me, I have full wonders; including a moonbase with 10k citizens that will help me win every GA[/b]

Nope. We have not asked. Tan/Caparo/Bitburg has not offered.
[/quote]

My favorite part is this the bolded section followed by this:

[quote]
[00:19:39] <Dilber> smurf:
[00:19:40] <Dilber> 25,759.291 (My nation strength is: 73,241.026)
[00:19:40] <Dilber> :P
[/quote]

Thoughts anyone?

Edited by Longshadow

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1356159403' post='3066898']
Unknown Smurf is summoning his inner GGA, ala Deinos 2012 style.
[/quote]

This is priceless. [ooc] Thank you for making me spit Dr. Pepper everywhere XD[/ooc]

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1356156169' post='3066877']
I really should hire you to take my calls. Such splendid summaries are deserving of payment :P
[/quote]

Oh no, our relationship is fine as-is. I grew up on a cattle ranch, and it was always so calming to me. My doctor said I need to be around sounds and smells of my childhood to get over my problems. The more bleating I hear, the more cow feces I smell, the better I am, so the more time I spend on the OWF the better.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1356157621' post='3066885']
What am I not understanding? You are losing badly? Cuz that part seems to be pretty clear Smurf. 5 Days into a war with 50% of your Alliance in anarchy I say we are doing great!
[/quote]
Nukes will do that to you.

And the faster the Kaskus nations fall, the quicker they get into the lower tier for future rounds, thus reducing NSO's mathematical advantage ;)

<3 NSO

Edited by Sir Humphrey

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1356162626' post='3066915']

And the faster the Kaskus nations fall, the quicker they get into the lower tier for future rounds, thus reducing NSO's mathematical advantage ;)

<3 NSO
[/quote]

Finally, somebody said this out.

This strategy sounds really great 'cept for the fact you're fighting freaking NSO. That there are people there at all to drop out of range of is a miracle in and of itself.

[size=1](also hi Cairna, I still love you)[/size]

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1356162626' post='3066915']

<3 NSO
[/quote]

Only issue is according to what I hear...kaskus warchests aren't that flash and they are intent on wasting all their nukes on nations with SDIs so they might have no nukes when they get to the lower tiers and no funds to keep rebuying them...

Means this war could be over very soon :(

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1356174328' post='3066939']

Only issue is according to what I hear...kaskus warchests aren't that flash and they are intent on wasting all their nukes on nations with SDIs so they might have no nukes when they get to the lower tiers and no funds to keep rebuying them...

[/quote]

[img]http://jolamble.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/home-alone.jpg[/img]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
What else will keep the masses entertained over the holidays?

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1356174328' post='3066939']

[/quote]
All the more incentive for them to save on infra upkeep costs :D

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1356185998' post='3066970']
All the more incentive for them to save on infra upkeep costs :D
[/quote]

But I >LIKE< Kaskus warchests.

I even sent one of my 3 opponents an official Thank You note for her generosity. I promised her that I would use the money wisely.

4 Million in one single day, it's me darling fortune if your poor little nation ( like mine ) has a mere 1940 Infra. Enough to keep me in tanks and planes for a goodly bit. The 'turtle' contributed 1.2 Meg, but the anarchised feller lacked that Christmas Spirit I regret to say.

War! It's fantastic!
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWCtfUgBtNw&gl=GB&hl=en-GB"]http://www.youtube.c...&gl=GB&hl=en-GB[/url]

Edited by Haraldson

I honestly think it is too early for NSO to start the celebration. Perhaps you guys newer to the game should consult your experienced player to learn more.
The reality may not be as beauty as your fantasy. But if that keeps you happy, do not let the truth stand in the way.

It will hurt your feeling really bad when you have such high expectancy for your own potential, only to find out that you actually is impotent (unable to perform adequately).

I wish you all the luck in the world.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1356191881' post='3066982']
I honestly think it is too early for NSO to start the celebration. Perhaps you guys newer to the game should consult your experienced player to learn more.
The reality may not be as beauty as your fantasy. But if that keeps you happy, do not let the truth stand in the way.

It will hurt your feeling really bad when you have such high expectancy for your own potential, only to find out that you actually is impotent (unable to perform adequately).

I wish you all the luck in the world.
[/quote]

Sir, I celebrate every victory in the battlefield.

Every Nation that I declared upon was older than mine, and higher rated than yours truly in terms of strength, but I am consistently outscoring my opponents. Granted, I don't win every battle. The score-card tells the story. One of yours mounts a gallant but futile resistance and counter-attacks, one goes turtle,and the other one anarchised while I was still, to the best of my knowledge, the only one to declare WAR upon him or her. Does that define 'adequate performance' in Kaskus?

I do not know what you consider adequate performance, but other than sending nukes, I don't see much in the way of competent execution of attacks from Kaskus in my neck of the woods.

With the exception of the one opponent that you can surely identify and commend for gallantry ( she FIGHTS! ) , tis a pretty lacklustre showing.

But do not presume to hold others to the dismally incompetent standards that are prevailing amongst my Kaskus counterparts.

As for my team-mates in the 15K-5K strength section of NSO. I am proud that we pull together, learn to report competently, respond to opportunities,and actively help each other out against sticky wickets.

[b]The failings of my Kaskus counterparts are in the final analysis not their own failings - for how could they know better? - but the failings of those who were responsible for teaching them. [/b]

Yes,sir, I am talking about you, and Hiro, and Smurf - [i]the people who should have trained them to perform better.[/i]

Edited by Haraldson