A Kaskus Announcement

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1355399400' post='3063350']
Ha! As soon as I get to a PC & not my phone I will post razor's message previous to that one. If my attempts tu scuttle the situation will be aired to bob we can air the whole conversation. I'm not some 12 year old to be twisted.
[/quote]

I believe Caparo quoted your post to show how this situation could have easily been resolved if there wasn't hostility right off the bat from some people, hence his 'don't treat us as enemies' bit. But I can't speak for him.

I quoted your post to emphasize the largest issue here, in my mind.. NSO believes that Kaskus put me in govt just to piss them off, but its actually based on my track record in IA (merits as you said), while there are some that don't agree with my FA abilities (or lack there of) as far as I know there has been no detraction of my IA work -- of which my previous alliances, including NSO, can attest to.

That said I would like to apologize to you if the reason for your message being posted here was misconstrued. It was not meant to 'spin' what you were trying to say or detract from your character at all. From what I gather, Kaskus as a whole is very appreciative of your help in this situation. I recently went to NSO boards as a kaskus diplomat to resolve this once and for all and would like you to mediate if you are okay with that.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355425079' post='3063430']

I believe Caparo quoted your post to show how this situation could have easily been resolved if there wasn't hostility right off the bat from some people, hence his 'don't treat us as enemies' bit. But I can't speak for him.

I quoted your post to emphasize the largest issue here, in my mind.. NSO believes that Kaskus put me in govt just to piss them off, but its actually based on my track record in IA (merits as you said), while there are some that don't agree with my FA abilities (or lack there of) as far as I know there has been no detraction of my IA work -- of which my previous alliances, including NSO, can attest to.

That said I would like to apologize to you if the reason for your message being posted here was misconstrued. It was not meant to 'spin' what you were trying to say or detract from your character at all. From what I gather, Kaskus as a whole is very appreciative of your help in this situation. I recently went to NSO boards as a kaskus diplomat to resolve this once and for all and would like you to mediate if you are okay with that.
[/quote]
Yeah I used "apology" rather than to use Rayvon's stance of "contentious disinterest" in fighting kaskus over you and then have to explain the difference. Rayvon & you were in to it before you returned to kaskus and as caparo was not aware of it, it was your due diligence to fully aprise him of the situation & seek to handle it yourself in private. All this has succeeded in doing is bringing long time allies and friends of mine to the brink of war over shallow and pedantic chest thumping that to be honest caparo doesn't care either way about. All he wants to know is where to put the nukes. Politics is not exactly his forte TBH as English is his second language.

Honestly if you talk crap, take your lumps. Running to those(kaskus) that do not care why you show up on their doorstep is cowardly. Don't talk crap if your not willing to burn a bit. Alone. If you cared about kaskus one bit you'd have stepped away for a round of war or two rather than drag them into it. Just my opinion.

[quote name='Haraldson' timestamp='1355430320' post='3063459']
I ain't asking, brah. I'm tellin'.
[/quote]

If you were telling, then you'd have guys on him right now smashing him :facepalm:

Way to not respond to the entirety of what I said, It's okay though, you are new and keen, and probably don't have a clue. Sigh.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1355431886' post='3063465']
If you were telling, then you'd have guys on him right now smashing him :facepalm:

Way to not respond to the entirety of what I said, It's okay though, you are new and keen, and probably don't have a clue. Sigh.
[/quote][quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1355431886' post='3063465']

[/quote]

.. at least being called new and keen is not as offensive as being called nice and decent. So I'll let 'new and keen' slide.

Edited by Haraldson

[quote name='Haraldson' timestamp='1355432250' post='3063469']
.. at least being called new and keen is not as offensive as being called nice and decent. So I'll let 'new and keen' slide.
[/quote]

Yea thank god you let it slide. Phew, I thought I was in some serious trouble there.

And you have plenty nice and decent people within your alliance, like Varianz and co. 5...4...3..2.........

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1355432464' post='3063470']
Yea thank god you let it slide. Phew, I thought I was in some serious trouble there.

[b]And you have plenty nice and decent people within your alliance, like Varianz and c[/b]o. 5...4...3..2.........
[/quote]
Herp-a-Derp
Hur Dur.
HUR DUR.
*hissy fit*

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1355430233' post='3063458']
Yeah I used "apology" rather than to use Rayvon's stance of "contentious disinterest" in fighting kaskus over you and then have to explain the difference. [b]Rayvon & you were in to it before you returned to kaskus [/b]and as caparo was not aware of it, it was your due diligence to fully aprise him of the situation & seek to handle it yourself in private. All this has succeeded in doing is bringing long time allies and friends of mine to the brink of war over shallow and pedantic chest thumping that to be honest caparo doesn't care either way about. All he wants to know is where to put the nukes. Politics is not exactly his forte TBH as English is his second language.

Honestly if you talk crap, take your lumps. Running to those(kaskus) that do not care why you show up on their doorstep is cowardly. Don't talk crap if your not willing to burn a bit. Alone. If you cared about kaskus one bit you'd have stepped away for a round of war or two rather than drag them into it. Just my opinion.
[/quote]

While I understand your position, I swear I was not aware I was officially on a ZI list (OOC its finals week) because I was under the impression you get a official notfation or message or something... I just thought that some members wanted to hit me.

I realized later what the actual situation was and am currently working it out with NSO.

EDIT: As for the bolded part -- Ray has never attempted to contact me or anything telling me that he is upset or anything. He told his friends that I'm on a ZI list and assumed that I knew? That is not my fault.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355425079' post='3063430']
I quoted your post to emphasize the largest issue here, in my mind.. NSO believes that Kaskus put me in govt just to piss them off, but its actually based on my track record in IA (merits as you said), while there are some that don't agree with my FA abilities (or lack there of) as far as I know there has been no detraction of my IA work -- of which my previous alliances, including NSO, can attest to.[/quote]

Why do you keep telling us about your IA work? This is the OWF no one cares about what you do inside your Alliance. Right now you are on pyre for what you have done, no matter the amount of "great" work you do or have done.

1) Your Alliance has shown a lack of good judgement by making you a gov't official (merit notwithstanding) because of the issues you have with NSO right now.
2) You failed to fulfill your responsibilities by hiding from the issues you have created with NSO
3) Now you are hiding and feigning ignorance about the issue when you joined Kaskus

These 3 things are what have brought this entire debacle down upon your Alliance when they have done nothing to deserve it. Shame on you U_S and shame on the FA dept. of Kaskus for not doing a better job with this issue.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355425079' post='3063430']That said I would like to apologize to you if the reason for your message being posted here was misconstrued. It was not meant to 'spin' what you were trying to say or detract from your character at all. From what I gather, Kaskus as a whole is very appreciative of your help in this situation. I recently went to NSO boards as a kaskus diplomat to resolve this once and for all and would like you to mediate if you are okay with that.
[/quote]

Oh this is a priceless gem...

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1355437275' post='3063495']
Why do you keep telling us about your IA work? This is the OWF no one cares about what you do inside your Alliance. Right now you are on pyre for what you have done, no matter the amount of "great" work you do or have done.

1) Your Alliance has shown a lack of good judgement by making you a gov't official (merit notwithstanding) because of the issues you have with NSO right now.[/quote]

Do you even read?

The whole issue is whether if kaskus put me in govt to piss NSO off or if it was based on my "merit" .. so of course my IA work is critical to this as I was put in the MoIA position.

[quote]
2) You failed to fulfill your responsibilities by hiding from the issues you have created with NSO
3) Now you are hiding and feigning ignorance about the issue when you joined Kaskus
[/quote]
If you don't believe me on this point its whatever... I know I didn't and Ray doesn't contest that.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1355430233' post='3063458']
[/quote]

Pretty sure he's surrendered in war while fighting for Kaskus. Grand pick for a governing official.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1355438807' post='3063503']
Pretty sure he's surrendered in war while fighting for Kaskus. Grand pick for a governing official.
[/quote]

You're right on the money. This is one of his resignations from Kaskus.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1334346437' post='2952375']
I hereby surrender to GOONS/VE.

I don't wish to fight a war for someones ego.
[/quote]

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355438013' post='3063499']
Do you even read?

The whole issue is whether if kaskus put me in govt to piss NSO off or if it was based on my "merit" .. so of course my IA work is critical to this as I was put in the MoIA position.
[/quote]

And you miss the point its poor form to put someone into a gov't position who is having troubles from an ex-Alliance. That just shows poor common sense and terrible leadership there.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1355439983' post='3063511']
You're right on the money. This is one of his resignations from Kaskus.
[/quote]
Oh this is good.

All right. Settle down. It's being taken care of. You hens can go back to the coop. Nothing to see here but murder and intrigue. Thanks for everyone's participation I'll be getting with my allies and my friends as soon as I get the chance to work out woodshed time.

Edit for public school education(ie spelling).

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1355441571' post='3063526']
All right. Settle down. It's being taken care of. You hens can go back to the coop. Nothing to see here but murder and intrigue. Thanks for everyone's participation I'll be getting with my allies and my friends as soon as I get the chance to work out woodshed time.

Edit for public school education(ie spelling).
[/quote]

I beg to differ.

- In the last 24 hours, about 50% of Kaskus has moved into DEFCON1
- Guerilla Camps are springing up in Kaskus.
These facts are visible for one and all.

And yet they hide behind sending Diplomats, professing desire for peace.
Such a charade, a smokescreen, put up by their Government pretending to be innocent, while Kaskus is preparing for all-out war.

[color=#777777][font=Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]They're out to impose their hard fascist rule[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#777777][font=Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]I said they're out to impose their hard fascist rule[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#777777][font=Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]They're out to impose their hard fascist rule[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Haraldson