Quick Announcement

Lurunin

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was it that called me out here? somebody on some "list" was it? Everyone take official notice that GOONS has a "list" and they are adding somebody to it! lol I know you're great war masters and all, but it doesn't seem like you can enforce your "list" without help right now.

If you are sincere about ending this you can start by offering peace at anytime, we've always been available and there is really no peace talks to handle. It is as simple as calling off your wars, that have been going on for nearly 3 weeks now.

We are hoping that sanctions will be lifted against DoorNail and that the EoG will be nulled. DoorNail was only doing what any leader of an alliance would do in a dire situation. Our desire is for both parties to go in their own direction without further altercation in the present or future.

TSL looks forward to a true diplomatic solution.

Edited by Stoopid Ace

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1349925092' post='3039732']
The impetus is on us, not on you? How delusional. :wacko:
[/quote]

it sure is, you attacked us and brought this on, is this not your doing? you can walk away at anytime when you offer peace to our guys, that's always been the case on our end. we didn't want reps for your raids.

But there's still a problem that you want to discuss? you're still holding us hostage after kicking in our door, you botched a raid and got nuked for it, end of story as far as I'm concerned.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1349979813' post='3040084']
it sure is, you attacked us and brought this on, is this not your doing? you can walk away at anytime when you offer peace to our guys, that's always been the case on our end. we didn't want reps for your raids.

But there's still a problem that you want to discuss? you're still holding us hostage after kicking in our door, you botched a raid and got nuked for it, end of story as far as I'm concerned.
[/quote]

you act like this is your first day around here. i find it amazing that you figured sitting in an "alliance" with six people and no means of protection other than your nation would end in any other way but you having to defend them. if it wasn't goons, someone was going to find you. so put away your box of tissues and deal with this like you've been here before.

It should be noted that virtually every alliance (but GOONS apparently) that allows its members to raid recognizes that a raid is an act of war against the targeted nation and that that nation is permitted to retaliate to the fullest extent it wishes. This is the risk anyone who raids takes on. If you can't live with that, then you should not be raiding. I've "been here before" and I would expect nothing less.

*edit*
It should also be noted that while we have rules of conduct for the various alliances, they are unwritten. The Nation remains the fundamental political unit on Bob and it is fully permitted, even by our unwritten rules, to defend itself.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1349982304' post='3040103']
you act like this is your first day around here. i find it amazing that you figured sitting in an "alliance" with six people and no means of protection other than your nation would end in any other way but you having to defend them. if it wasn't goons, someone was going to find you. so put away your box of tissues and deal with this like you've been here before.
[/quote]

First of all, you're not like everybody else because everybody else has a decent FA, you don't or you are intentionally continuing to get a rise out of somebody for attention.

second, I'm not the one holding up a peace process...that means it is you holding things up, which means you're still a little bent out of shape over your failures.

third, when you walk around with a chip on your shoulder, don't be surprised if somebody knocks it off.

fourth, you mad bro? :)

edit..you talk a big game standing behind somebody else, maybe you can grow a pair someday and then you can back up those words without somebody holding your hand.

Edited by DoorNail

This is nice and all but I am going to keep nuking DoorNail.

Also, for the record: GOONS did not "run with their tail between their legs" to Umbrella about this; Marx approached me a few days ago asking if Umbrella was currently protecting the AA that DoorNail was under, TSC. I told him no and that, if anything, Umbrella universally dislikes DoorNail due to his previous tenure here and that we would be more than ok with GOONS continuing to attack him. When it came to my attention that there weren't many GOONS nations in range to attack, I took it upon myself to attack DoorNail, given our past history together. The fact that the only wars DoorNail is currently engaged in are the one he initially launched against GOONS and my subsequent DoW backs this up.

DoorNail: You clearly have no understanding of things like "leverage" and "reality" so I will make this simple for you: you are not in a position to make GOONS do anything. If you don't want to be an EoG, you need to realize this and stop acting like a drunken moron. Knowing you, though, this is exactly what you are going to continue to do.

Edited by Wadsworth

haha, Niota has still got a hurt bum from almost 3 years ago..No, it's just you with your panties in a bunch, I had a good time amongst UMB and that wouldn't have happened if I was disliked universally :) you'll fit right in with that group of clowns in GOONS, they like to lie too

since you decided to "take it upon yourself"..I guess that removes you from UMB's protection?

I made my point and now goons isn't ignoring us anymore, we win no matter what happens to my nation..I only fired to defend and said I would stop at anytime goons let our guys up from being smothered with bigger nations in raids. I keep my word.

you supporting GOONS means you agree to their causing trouble to be in this mess in the first place, you have nothing to stand on being involved in this but a past grudge.

Please PM me an address, so that I know where to send some butthurt cream for that sore tushi candyass lol

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1349987482' post='3040143']
haha, Niota has still got a hurt bum from almost 3 years ago..No, it's just you with your panties in a bunch, I had a good time amongst UMB and that wouldn't have happened if I was disliked universally :) you'll fit right in with that group of clowns in GOONS, they like to lie too

since you decided to "take it upon yourself"..I guess that removes you from UMB's protection?

I made my point and now goons isn't ignoring us anymore, we win no matter what happens to my nation..I only fired to defend and said I would stop at anytime goons let our guys up from being smothered with bigger nations in raids. I keep my word.

you supporting GOONS means you agree to their causing trouble to be in this mess in the first place, you have nothing to stand on being involved in this but a past grudge.

Please PM me an address, so that I know where to send some butthurt cream for that sore tushi candyass lol

[/quote]

You're right, you are very well liked at Umbrella, that's why your admission vote passed with flying colors when you tried to re-apply not too long ago.

Oh wait.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1349987482' post='3040143']

[/quote]

Once you get down to the lower Ns levels, umbrella wont be able to do anything and goons will cry hard when you rag their lower tears, providing you have money to do so. No biggie, you'll have fun.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1349982880' post='3040109']
It should be noted that virtually every alliance (but GOONS apparently) that allows its members to raid recognizes that a raid is an act of war against the targeted nation and that that nation is permitted to retaliate to the fullest extent it wishes. This is the risk anyone who raids takes on. If you can't live with that, then you should not be raiding. I've "been here before" and I would expect nothing less.

*edit*
It should also be noted that while we have rules of conduct for the various alliances, they are unwritten. The Nation remains the fundamental political unit on Bob and it is fully permitted, even by our unwritten rules, to defend itself.
[/quote]

A nation, an "alliance", friends of that "alliance", etc can do whatever they want. Everyone suffers consequences of their actions, goons understands this as well as anyone. DoorNail was within [b]his[/b] own rights to defend himself, unfortunately when a nation we haven't attacked uses nukes on us they get an instant EoG label and a chance at Mercy Terms. Which, before we could issue them turned into a guy bragging about attacking the only nation we had in range who wasn't even there to defend himself (he is now, i know you were worried).

Despite that, from what I've seen, some very reasonable and respectful people are going to take this alliance under their wing, which has resulted in the alliance being placed on our no-raid list, and hopefully DoorNail will not be embroiled in war for a long time either.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1349983083' post='3040112']
First of all, you're not like everybody else because everybody else has a decent FA, you don't or you are intentionally continuing to get a rise out of somebody for attention.

second, I'm not the one holding up a peace process...that means it is you holding things up, which means you're still a little bent out of shape over your failures.

third, when you walk around with a chip on your shoulder, don't be surprised if somebody knocks it off.

fourth, you mad bro? :)

edit..you talk a big game standing behind somebody else, maybe you can grow a pair someday and then you can back up those words without somebody holding your hand.
[/quote]

Our FA team is top-notch sir. Just the other day I saw Marx rubbing natan's shoulders. As far as peace goes, you nuke-rogued us and there was not an offer of peace other than completing mercy terms, which didn't even get off the ground before you became intolerable. You keep talking about peace like it's a thing that is available to you. The only way you will get through this in one piece is through the extreme goodwill of your friends.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1349989357' post='3040159']
Once you get down to the lower Ns levels, umbrella wont be able to do anything and goons will cry hard when you rag their lower tears, providing you have money to do so. No biggie, you'll have fun.
[/quote]

Yeah he doesnt have any money. None, like 10 mil. NOTHING. He is broke.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1349989441' post='3040160']
A nation, an "alliance", friends of that "alliance", etc can do whatever they want. Everyone suffers consequences of their actions, goons understands this as well as anyone. DoorNail was within [b]his[/b] own rights to defend himself, unfortunately when a nation we haven't attacked uses nukes on us they get an instant EoG label and a chance at Mercy Terms. Which, before we could issue them turned into a guy bragging about attacking the only nation we had in range who wasn't even there to defend himself (he is now, i know you were worried).

Despite that, from what I've seen, some very reasonable and respectful people are going to take this alliance under their wing, which has resulted in the alliance being placed on our no-raid list, and hopefully DoorNail will not be embroiled in war for a long time either.

Our FA team is top-notch sir. Just the other day I saw Marx rubbing natan's shoulders. As far as peace goes, you nuke-rogued us and there was not an offer of peace other than completing mercy terms, which didn't even get off the ground before you became intolerable. You keep talking about peace like it's a thing that is available to you. The only way you will get through this in one piece is through the extreme goodwill of your friends.
[/quote]

Or he could pay you hand have someone like Sir !@#$%* try to come up with some brilliant master plan to get him to default? so you can keep hitting him, cough cough.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1349989781' post='3040162']
[/quote]

Really? his NS to begin with and tech levels and stuff and he has no money? Ex umbrella member? That's a bit odd is it not.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1349990059' post='3040164']
Probably why no one in Umbrella liked him.
[/quote]

surely they are not that shallow they gauge a persons worth by his stats? That's quite weak. what happened to community enjoyment and such wonderful things like that?

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1349840818' post='3039314']
it has something to do with our charter not defining them as an alliance. therefore we are being attacked by a single rogue nation who is defending six or seven other nations we are raiding. most people who attack goons in this way end up EoG.

this concept may be difficult to digest for those who consider any grouping of nations an alliance, we are aware of that, so it needs not really be discussed except by those who aim to embarrass us again (and be destroyed in the process, again).
[/quote]
That's just completely honorless. Raiding is one thing, but putting someone on EoG because they defended their alliance? Yes, they are an alliance regardless of what you view. He is not a terrorist rogue, quit being sad that someone hit you back. Never before have I seen an alliance deal with someone fighting back as poorly as GOONS. Not only do you have a terrible war reputation, you also overreact to even the slightest bit of aggression in return. Must be nice to hide behind other people and act like jackasses.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1349989815' post='3040163']
Or he could pay you hand have someone like Sir !@#$%* try to come up with some brilliant master plan to get him to default? so you can keep hitting him, cough cough.

Really? his NS to begin with and tech levels and stuff and he has no money? Ex umbrella member? That's a bit odd is it not.
[/quote]

He doesn't have enough money to pay us what he would need to secure his own freedom.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1349990309' post='3040166']
That's just completely honorless. Raiding is one thing, but putting someone on EoG because they defended their alliance? Yes, they are an alliance regardless of what you view. He is not a terrorist rogue, quit being sad that someone hit you back. Never before have I seen an alliance deal with someone fighting back as poorly as GOONS. Not only do you have a terrible war reputation, you also overreact to even the slightest bit of aggression in return. Must be nice to hide behind other people and act like jackasses.
[/quote]

We're the worst. But seriously we have been at war for like 50% of this year already, and somehow have a BAD war reputation? Is war around here like one of those things where as long as you don't fight you won't be perceived as being terrible at it? Cause by all accounts we've faced some of the toughest alliances in this place.

It's likely we'd be a smoking crater without our allies but you could say that about anyone.

Edited by mattski133

[quote]unfortunately when a nation we haven't attacked uses nukes on us they get an instant EoG label and a chance at Mercy Terms.[/quote]

this is just another example of your failure, when you attacked my alliance mates, you attacked me.

That is correct, I am broke...what does that say about me defending for the sole purpose of helping others? I help new nations get started, I freely give to anyone that asks for it, if I have a slot available. I pay 3mill for 50 and appreciate new players advancing in the ranks.

You're not hurting me by keeping me at war, you are hurting the newer nations coming in.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1349990421' post='3040170']
He doesn't have enough money to pay us what he would need to secure his own freedom.
[/quote]

$%&@ it, for hilarity, if he works out a [i]fair[/i] deal with you I'd pay it. What's the going rate again, it was a while since I was EoG?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1349990309' post='3040166']
[/quote]

Im not going to really get into this again but repost from a long time ago and everytime this happens.

Our charter does not recognize 6 man AA's as alliances. Without protection they are raid targets. He came out nuking and crying on our forums, therefore since he isnt part of recognized alliance and using nuclear weapons, he would be a nuclear rogue in our eyes, thus EOG. He didnt react to the people who were raiding, it wasnt retaliation by the nations being raided. He declared and started nuking a completely different nation. This is a nuke rogue to us.

I know its hard to understand that simple logic, but I believe you can do it.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1349982880' post='3040109']

*edit*
[/quote]

Apparently you don't know what you're talking about. We're not penalizing DoorNail for retaliating.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1349989781' post='3040162']
[/quote]

"You're only going to hurt your new members with this!"

He if decides to keep this up he will be bill locked by the end of the week.