Funky Party People Requesting Temp. Protectorate Treaty

Winner12345

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1348871090' post='3035409']
our world is dying and you all troll the noob instead of trying to help(i get combine did, but the rest of you have no excuse).
[/quote]

This. People !@#$%* about how this game is dying, then a member who stumbles to OWF tags along and he's rediculed. We were all there at one point.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1348871090' post='3035409']
our world is dying and you all troll the noob instead of trying to help(i get combine did, but the rest of you have no excuse).
[/quote]
He's already broken our trust in a day. Not much potential, here.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1348872244' post='3035426']
Would have been an improvement, you should have done it.

[I kid.]
[/quote]
It crossed my mind.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1348865990' post='3035372']
I'll miss having you as a member. Mostly because of this gem:

" I believe i could be either Prime Minister (If you can Remove Starfox)"

I almost let you have it, too.
[/quote]

Down with Starfox, he's terrible.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1348865990' post='3035372']
I'll miss having you as a member. Mostly because of this gem:

" I believe i could be either Prime Minister (If you can Remove Starfox)"

I almost let you have it, too.
[/quote]

How did you not fall for that genius line, though?

I think you should serve in some lower gov positions for a bit longer there, OP. Back in my day, we kept members like you off the OWF. We didn't even let you know it existed. We had entire teams dedicated to preventing you from seeing the big boards.

[img]http://www.nashvillescene.com/binary/78ea/1337875007-picture1wgr.png[/img]

Coming onto the OWF asking for protection whilst simultaneously offending a large number of users with your signature (not saying you did to me, just saying it happened) and then acting like an arrogant little bugger isn't a great way to get yourself protected. It's a good way to get yourself noticed. I'd considered extending BFF protection over you when I read the topic title, but then in about three posts you convinced me to let you keep on a-hiking into ZI town. You also got me to quote and agree with Starfox, something that usually doesn't happen in public because we don't like people to know we're on good terms with one another.

That's going in my big book of "So there"'s.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1348884639' post='3035499']
You also got me to quote and agree with Starfox, something that usually doesn't happen in public because we don't like people to know we're on good terms with one another.
[/quote]
I now have a fully justified CB on winner12345. The bombing begins in five minutes.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1348884955' post='3035502']
I now have a fully justified CB on winner12345. The bombing begins in five minutes.
[/quote]

Godspeed, Starfox. I stand beside you.

[img]http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/BWAAAH%20+_2d169cf42c3206c7bf95a675953ed448.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1348871356' post='3035411']
But truly OK i was little out of line with the combine, but i had promises broken and i don`t take that litely.
[/quote]
1.) It's spelled "lightly".
2.) What promise did we break? If you would have messaged me back/made some attempt at a follow-up, you would have had a diplomat spot.
3.) You better give Mogar your full attention. He's sticking his neck out for you, don't take it 'litely'.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1348872244' post='3035426']
Would have been an improvement, you should have done it.
[/quote]

We pushed for it. Unfortunately, our charter states that the Prime Minister must be a complete loser. Clearly, winner12345 is no loser.

Sorry Starfox, looks like you're in it for the long haul.

[quote name='Mussolini1940' timestamp='1348877185' post='3035452']
This thread is full of sh*t, big ol chunks of sh*t
[/quote]

Aye, just like the new season of The Office.

You call me arrogant, but then take my comments out of context? You take all of my comments out of Context. If you read my full comment about becoming PM, you will truly see that indeed i was trying just to get in. I was even willing to take a meaningless ambassador position who would do nothing. But i am arrogant? No. But When i become a great leader of an alliance and one of the great CyberNations Extrodinaires, you will see arrogant and you will see what i can do. But i am trying be me, not trying Dulra or Illuminati, just trying to run things the way i think they should and i will continue to do that. Whether you agree with me or not, we all have our own opinions and we all know they all have some upside. Yet you attack my opinions and yet i don`t yours because i have the courtesy to respect your opinions, whether i agree or not.

No. In my short in the combine i learned to hate the Mishroom Kingdom. But i am willing to pay to be a protectorate of you guys. But i won`t change my vote. (Anywaays technically i could report you for bribing a voter, so i recommend you edit that post.)

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1348929414' post='3035626']
No. In my short in the combine i learned to hate the Mishroom Kingdom. But i am willing to pay to be a protectorate of you guys. But i won`t change my vote. (Anywaays technically i could report you for bribing a voter, so i recommend you edit that post.)
[/quote]
I was referring to your vote in the Senate. Wargarden 2012.

So you are asking for a protectorate while raiding an aligned AA.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=506712&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=506712&Extended=1[/url]

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1348931305' post='3035631']
So you are asking for a protectorate while raiding an aligned AA.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=506712&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=506712&Extended=1[/url]
[/quote]
Paging Polar relief column. Polar relief column to the Winner12345.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1348927191' post='3035615']
You call me arrogant, but then take my comments out of context? You take all of my comments out of Context. If you read my full comment about becoming PM, you will truly see that indeed i was trying just to get in. I was even willing to take a meaningless ambassador position who would do nothing. But i am arrogant? No. But When i become a great leader of an alliance and one of the great CyberNations Extrodinaires, you will see arrogant and you will see what i can do. But i am trying be me, not trying Dulra or Illuminati, just trying to run things the way i think they should and i will continue to do that. Whether you agree with me or not, we all have our own opinions and we all know they all have some upside. Yet you attack my opinions and yet i don`t yours because i have the courtesy to respect your opinions, whether i agree or not.
[/quote]
I will anxiously await you becoming a great leader. You've got a ways to go.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1348929414' post='3035626']
[/quote]
Did you even make a post ever? Granted, we dislike MK and that is certainly obvious, you didn't learn that from us.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1348950519' post='3035729']
I thought everybody loved us. :(
[/quote]

A brokenhearted Ardus is a dangerous Ardus.

Winner, please don't take my first post to heart. I wasn't meaning to be cruel. Try joining a larger alliance with plenty of government positions, learn the ropes, and then start your own alliance. There are little things to be known about CN that can make or break a player.

In all seriousness, you requested to become an ambassador. I replied as soon as I saw that thread offering a post to two seperate alliances. What else could we have done here?

Polar, consider this official notification that Winner is no longer flying under The Combine AA and is yours to do as you wish.

Ardus, I can't speak for all our gov but I can say.... wait, no I can't......

<3

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1348927191' post='3035615']
[/quote]
I eagerly await the day you overthrow the cruel and unjust alliances of this planet.