Funky Party People Requesting Temp. Protectorate Treaty

Winner12345

The Newly found Alliance of Funky Party People is hereby requesting a 1 month protectorate treaty with any alliance or alliances. Please voice interest if your alliance is interested in this. For better or for worse you must be willing to protect the FFP.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did. The problem with the combine is they make promises they cannot keep. I was promised a high ranking ambassadorial or ministerial position once i joined, yet i gave them 72 hours and they said no. So i left for the Funky Party People.

Wait, what? We said we'd pair you up with another diplomat to help you learn the ropes of the game. You never posted on the forums/IRC to follow up. You're going to have to give us your hand if you want us to hold it for you, we aren't going to forcibly take it.

By leaving, at least you helped us prevent an almost certain headache in the future.

Hopefully the door didn't hit you on the way out.

Oh actually it did hit me. I will be sueing you because when it hit me it "Broke" my neck. But in the messages (Which i still have) you specifacally said i could become an ambassador at large, most likely to Sparta. In my opinion your Alliance is corrupt and you my good sir are corrupt as well!

Look! My new Alliance is one that now has cash, thanks to Mogar and tech thanks to mogar, so Thanks Mogar! But truly OK i was little out of line with the combine, but i had promises broken and i don`t take that litely. But just every new alliance that has survuved has had some sort of Protectorate treaty so that was why i was requesting one.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1348865990' post='3035372']
I'll miss having you as a member. Mostly because of this gem:

" I believe i could be either Prime Minister (If you can Remove Starfox)"

I almost let you have it, too.
[/quote]

Would have been an improvement, you should have done it.

[I kid.]