Funky Party People Requesting Temp. Protectorate Treaty

Winner12345

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a difficult time believing the Combine offered you any kind of important role to get you to join. I don't feel like reading the thread to find out either.

May I suggest that you join Invicta? I hear they have a lot of important roles that need to be filled right away.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1349078356' post='3036214']
I'm having a difficult time believing the Combine offered you any kind of important role to get you to join. I don't feel like reading the thread to find out either.

May I suggest that you join Invicta? I hear they have a lot of important roles that need to be filled right away.
[/quote]

Well we did think it was a great idea to make him Overlord with his highly effective communication and FA skills, it seemed like a safe bet. That darn George though just wouldn't give up his seat. lol

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1349140239' post='3036426']
embassy here I come!
[/quote]

Lets just skip the formalities and I can just mask you as a government member so you can get straight to the string pulling and turn us into a proper puppet.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1349140422' post='3036427']
Maybe I better join tC so SF101 wouldn't feel lonely in his dislikes.
[/quote]

This would be acceptable and encouraged.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1349140422' post='3036427']
Maybe I better join tC so SF101 wouldn't feel lonely in his dislikes.
[/quote]
Yes, yes you should. :)

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1349140239' post='3036426']
embassy here I come!
[/quote]
I'll be sure to give you the special diplomat area. Hosted by Bloodfury, and you guys can share a glass of milk and watch CNN together.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1349078356' post='3036214']

[/quote]
No, we did offer him a high spot. Diplomat to Sparta. ;)

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1349338917' post='3037279']
1,803 Most Online

cuz we get that many online in a week now, right?
[/quote]
What's your point? And how exactly was that a response to what I said?

Anyway, I'd rather have one reasonably intelligent member instead of 10 like this guy who stumble onto the OWF and instantly make a fool of themselves. I don't know about you but I didn't post on the OWF for the first 3 months I was here, in order to make sure I knew what was going on and what the community was like. If you want to start Mogar's Daycare for New Players, go right ahead. But I know I'd rather interact with people who have the modicum of initiative and intelligence required to learn how this place works instead of those who expect to be coddled.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1349340807' post='3037282']
What's your point? And how exactly was that a response to what I said?

Anyway, I'd rather have one reasonably intelligent member instead of 10 like this guy who stumble onto the OWF and instantly make a fool of themselves. I don't know about you but I didn't post on the OWF for the first 3 months I was here, in order to make sure I knew what was going on and what the community was like. If you want to start Mogar's Daycare for New Players, go right ahead. But I know I'd rather interact with people who have the modicum of initiative and intelligence required to learn how this place works instead of those who expect to be coddled.
[/quote]

This leaves a horrible taste in my mouth, but he's correct in what he says. I'd rather have 1 valuble member than 10 of that gonk anyday.

point is we're losing quite literally everyone who is still around in our world, even if they're nooby, we all were at some point, instead of making this a toxic environment why cant anyone attempt to explain the world to someone before automatically being a prick to them?

I'm so glad I got to attack him with the nation I'm sitting. Sorry Mogar, I know for whatever reason you thought he'd be a decent tech dealer or something -- but the guy is/was a !@#$% and started randomly attacking people. Good riddance.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='katashimon13' timestamp='1349508551' post='3037867']
id like to be staff for mogar's daycare for new players...

but the guy is annoying XP

and demanded 5 million for peace >__>

<__<

i gave him a chance he wasted it D:

rawr
[/quote]
He demanded money for peace in a losing war?

Haha.

• 2 weeks later...