ODN Election Results

OsRavan

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100120004826/cybernations/images/d/df/Odnlogo.png[/img][/center]

Our members have voted, the ballots are all in, and democracy has triumphed yet again. Thus, I have the honor of presenting the ODN Government for term XLVIII

Secretary General: OsRavan

Assistant Secretary General: eZe
Secretary of the Interior: D3eadpool
Secretary of Economics: Nomnomnom
Secretary of Defense: Zaxon
Secretary of State: Reyas

Senate XLVIII:

Proximus, Tiggah, Chaoshawk, Walling, EnrigoDonkini

A good mix of new and old faces in gov this term. In the secretariat, both Reyas and Nomnom are totally new to their positions. Reyas is a long time face in the state department who worked his way up through the ranks. Nom in turn has really impressed with his organization of our rebuilding efforts and his work on tech lists. Both are joined by some old faces in Eze, D3, and Zaxon (also kudos to zaxon for his work in the recent war). In the senate, Enrigo was the only incumbent returned to office. However, he is joined by some old and trusted names such as Proximus, Tiggah, Chaoshawk (fourth time in the senate, congrats chaos!) and Walling.

All in all it is a great team, and a good mix of new and old members andI think ODN can expect great things in the coming months.

Congratulations everyone!

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1346649817' post='3027589']
I'm curious. Does Os just post a picture of himself in his debates, or what? :P Congrats all.
[/quote]
I think incumbent advantage wins in most elections, especially if that person isn't perceived to have $%&@ed up!

[quote name='Chaoshawk' timestamp='1346696108' post='3027647']
I think incumbent advantage wins in most elections, especially if that person isn't perceived to have $%&@ed up!
[/quote]
So what you're saying is, in order for caek to win, Os needs to be framed for something. Gimme a few days...

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1346730177' post='3027749']
No Pingu?

Consider our treaty nullified.
[/quote]

I was too busy forcing Hobbies not to run to make time to run myself. Fear not - my shadowy flipper retains its light touch on the tiller of state.

In other news, Walling is too large to fit into his standard-issue Senate toga and is in the pay of MK. There will probably have to be a war or something.