Announcement From The International

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1345170789' post='3022636']
why burn a source? your forums are my entertainment for this interwar period.

your opinions in private seem to be similar to my own, but be sure to continue the public charade.
[/quote]

If your source is any good you wouldnt be burning it.

Also, yeah we have MK haters in GATO. It would be ridiculous to believe otherwise. Those haters are pretty much confined to the really old crotchety members who are used to a more passive GATO. Laslo is relatively new and I've never seen him speak ill of MK....not in any sort of serious manner any way. Even I don't like MKs attitude here and there and there are some members I don't get along with but they are hilarious at times and have members I enjoy chatting with. Same pretty much goes for any alliance. As far as GATO goes, we have no reason to hate MK like you do....so we don't.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1345165248' post='3022606']
So we've been threatened by ChairmanHal, [b]Hiro called us worthless,[/b] and D34th made a sex joke about us and MK...

Now we just need Schatt to come in here and talk about the moral implications of our actions and we have bingo!*

*consolations from various third parties are the "free space" in the middle of the terrible poster sandwich
[/quote]

If the shoe fits, wear it.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1345170789' post='3022636']
your opinions in private seem to be similar to my own, but be sure to continue the public charade.
[/quote]

Again, you've probably selectively seen something rather than say, the broad remit of everything I've said and done.

Regardless, it's somewhat irrelevant; I'm not in government, and when I have been, nobody has had any cause for complaint in that regard.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1345157008' post='3022542']
You know you want it.
[/quote]
Yes, I do want what you are smoking, you are quite right.

These 2 star crossed lovers haven't been on the right track for a while, sad, but probably for the best.

Edited by The Pansy

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1345171597' post='3022638']
It's sad to see Int let their ally be rolled and then cancel the treaty, not the other way around. You guys didn't even have the chutzpah to cancel it before it came to the point where your MDAP allies were attacking them. Stay classy Int.
[/quote]

Please save your insightful commentary for CN Radio, where it truly belongs. Your brilliance is not satisfactorily represented in this medium, due solely to the inadequacies of the written language.

Seriously. I'd [i]pay[/i] for an hour-long special dedicated entirely to your observations.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1345234018' post='3022862']
So instead of responding intelligently to my post, you try to bait me by insulting me. I can only draw the conclusion that you know what you did was wrong, so you cannot properly respond to me.
[/quote]

You always were a master of critical thinking. You write an inflammatory outlash at us and don't expect one back? Please.

[quote]These 2 star crossed lovers haven't been on the right track for a while, sad, but probably for the best.
[/quote]

^ secret code for "we want to roll INT, expect us soon" obviously. :ph34r:

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1345234018' post='3022862']
So instead of responding intelligently to my post, you try to bait me by insulting me. I can only draw the conclusion that you know what you did was wrong, so you cannot properly respond to me.
[/quote]

Snarkiness is the ONLY proper response to someone who isn't actually interested in reasonable debate. We aren't going to change your mind and we're not going to waste our e-breath trying. Which is fine, because frankly, neither we nor the majority of civilized society cares about your opinion. That's what happens when you're a broken record.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1345143264' post='3022467']
you mean the alliance your friends in MK were discussing rolling and acknowledged was potentially a major threat on their forums weeks before AI was announced? We'll see if Leet delivers in the next few weeks I suppose.[/quote]

We're also talking rolling TOP, Umbrella, NG, and VE. At the same time. BEWARE.

You're going to have to cook up your own fun, toots.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1345180068' post='3022690']
If your source is any good you wouldnt be burning it.
[/quote]
why do you think you havent seen me post any screenshots? making the thread is fun and all for a few days, but I dont have the patience or time to do a thread and keep up with it to my normal standards, perhaps in a few weeks depending on how the political winds start to sway.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1345199872' post='3022776']
Again, you've probably selectively seen something rather than say, the broad remit of everything I've said and done.

Regardless, it's somewhat irrelevant; I'm not in government, and when I have been, nobody has had any cause for complaint in that regard.
[/quote]
if I had an account with access to conversations of note for MK/CnG/GATO, it wouldn't have to be as selective as screenshots. :v:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1345238494' post='3022870']
We're also talking rolling TOP, Umbrella, NG, and VE. At the same time. BEWARE.

You're going to have to cook up your own fun, toots.
[/quote]
We both know your discussion of AI was not one of the banter of those you mention. I don't think I'm going to have to do anything in order to have the fun start again, unless you guys intend on rolling SF a third time, in which case I sincerely doubt you'll find anywhere close to the support you had this time(which of course wasnt even the amount you expected.)

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1345241445' post='3022879']
We both know your discussion of AI was not one of the banter of those you mention. I don't think I'm going to have to do anything in order to have the fun start again, unless you guys intend on rolling SF a third time, in which case I sincerely doubt you'll find anywhere close to the support you had this time(which of course wasnt even the amount you expected.)
[/quote]
Like so many great men, those leading the Kingdom cannot count to three and thus wouldn't roll somebody a third consecutive time, nor are we seriously interested in making war with anybody right now.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1345145118' post='3022471']
Curious statement..

Please elaborate, what situation was Int put in?
- We offered to help out if they decided to help LSF.
- We didn't complain about their allies hitting us.
- We didn't complain about them hitting our allies.
- We didn't request their help, we did however state we understood they wouldn't be able to back us up this war (Even though technically we were at war before any other Int ally (apart from LSF of course).

Don't get me wrong, it's not about the cancellation, for me this was inevitable the moment Trotsky tried to manipulate us clumsily into making a decision we had made anyway... But I am curious about what position Int was supposedly put in.
[/quote]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1345154540' post='3022519']
MK/CnG put them in the doggy style position, didn't you know?
[/quote]

^^ The truth in the above statement made me LOL. Thank you D34th

This treaty should have been cancelled long ago, but in the end, R&R, your better off.

o/ R&R

Curious statement..

- We didn't request their help, we did however state we understood they wouldn't be able to back us up this war (Even though technically we were at war before any other Int ally (apart from LSF of course).

Don't get me wrong, it's not about the cancellation, for me this was inevitable the moment Trotsky tried to manipulate us clumsily into making a decision we had made anyway... But I am curious about what position Int was supposedly put in.
[/quote]

Still interested in hearing an answer to this. I don't really see what makes R&R such bad allies that they have to be insulted that way.

Curious statement..

[/quote]

IF Int was in some kind of position it wasn't any one alliance or persons fault. It's our fault for being a "we all have to be on one side" kind of bloc. It's your fault for loving SF. Its Ints fault for having such a gap in treaties. Tbh this is unfortunate because I quite enjoyed getting to know you guys this go round and I know I'm not the only one in GATO who feels that way. Nevertheless I guess this is one of those political casualties.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1345272860' post='3023070']
IF Int was in some kind of position it wasn't any one alliance or persons fault. It's our fault for being a "we all have to be on one side" kind of bloc. It's your fault for loving SF. Its Ints fault for having such a gap in treaties. Tbh this is unfortunate because I quite enjoyed getting to know you guys this go round and I know I'm not the only one in GATO who feels that way. Nevertheless I guess this is one of those political casualties.
[/quote]
as a genuine question since this point got brought up in the vox thread, what specifically did anyone in SF do in between the first beatdown and this one to deserve the second beatdown, or was it old grudges from far before the first beatdown even occurred?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1345274470' post='3023084']
as a genuine question since this point got brought up in the vox thread, what specifically did anyone in SF do in between the first beatdown and this one to deserve the second beatdown, or was it old grudges from far before the first beatdown even occurred?
[/quote]

You'll have to ask MK about that, CnG was just following orders.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1345272860' post='3023070']
[/quote]

Yes your bloc has to be on the "same side thing" Yet INT were on BM's embassy board screaming they were going to protect LSF at all costs, with the full support from it's bloc. So your saying INT made the call to leave its ally to burn? ([b]thus my worthless alliance comment earlier[/b]) Or was it more a case of that it didn't fit into CnG's plans and you decided for them that they would let their ally burn.

Or was he just being a big mouthed liar when he said he was going to defend his allies in LSF? And trying to make himself look cool for kids?

It was amusing, you could tell he was blasting away on the forums without speaking to his bloc mates first, and you could tell the exact point he did speak to you, it was around the time he shut up and stopped responding to people asking where there DoW was, Complete radio silence from there on out. But he already had made himself look a complete tit by that point so it didn't really matter.

[/quote]

They've stated it was because SF did not take enough damage in the first one.

[/quote]

Oh dear Mogar. You're under the mistaken impression that wars need reasons anymore. My sincere condolences.