TWiP

alyster

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1343091423' post='3013940']
Drag him down? LOL. He got teased in NSA, got his ire up saying how much NPO and MK suck he felt he needed to come to the OWF and start something.. LOL. Drag him down? Down to what? The scum pond is already above him lol.
[/quote]

Calm Down Brehon. You'll get ur old ass an heart attack.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NeCoHo' timestamp='1343091327' post='3013939']
Schatt's lawyers will be in contact with your people for infringing upon his copyright of the "TWiP" name and style.

Also sup Nascar? Cool your name is up there.
[/quote]

When you learn to read and see he's leaving, he was simply telling some people thanks for being his friend or bye, so yeah it is pretty cool to see my name. :rolleyes:

Edited by President Gunn

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343091186' post='3013936']
I think his intent and them not wanting people to think they can freely post screens of their forum on here is what got him on the target list, it has nothing to do with whether he accomplished anything worthwhile with this topic.
[/quote]

That's pretty much it.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1343091774' post='3013950']
What are we supposed to do? Be nice to the guy? Extend some courtesy to someone who just leaked a bunch of our stuff? I barely even understand what you're trying to do here.
[/quote]
Try not caring, like you've claimed to.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1343091843' post='3013953']
Rey I know you don't like us, me or what have you. But you can't really be this dense.

Its news, our members seeing our system on the owf, a year old or not. He violated our privacy and policies and for that there is a debt to be paid. We will be taking it out of his nation as is the CN standard. If you feel we don't have a reason to have a voice, disagree with him or point out how we see it, then I suggest you leave the discussion.

If you are feel you are defending your friend, perhaps you should look at his actions and see that is the root of the issue and not the NPO response to it. Nothing to spin here, cause and effect.
[/quote]
masta claimed that he didn't care after he tried to attack alyster on any point he could find. It's really simple.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343091873' post='3013954']
This is another very incoherent sentence from you, the first part has nothing to do with the second part. Also you guess wrong. :P
[/quote]
Incoherent. Methrage. Oh man.

[quote name='hawk11' timestamp='1343092315' post='3013965']
Man, I logged in for this?
[/quote]
yeah I know, it's not like retired IOs don't have a full access to U0. I really don't see why NPO makes such a fuzz about it aside their private info getting leaked and me getting rolled for it. That's only natural.

And unless anyone else has a better system, I don't see why they should complain either.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343092233' post='3013963']
Try not caring, like you've claimed to.
[/quote]

When have I claimed that we do not care. I have literally stated 2 times previously in this thread what we are doing. And why in the world would we not care. Sure, the content of the leaks might not be a huge deal, but we're not going to let random people leak stuff from our forums and get away with it scott free. Two of the last 3 wars have been started over incidents of "leaking" or "spying".

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1343092646' post='3013969']
When have I claimed that we do not care. I have literally stated 2 times previously in this thread what we are doing. And why in the world would we not care. Sure, the content of the leaks might not be a huge deal, but we're not going to let random people leak stuff from our forums and get away with it scott free. Two of the last 3 wars have been started over incidents of "leaking" or "spying".
[/quote]
Well see you can't exactly say it's not of consequence when everyone's in this thread arguing about how it's of no consequence except for alyster. You rushed the thread claiming it was irrelevant when in all honesty the information is mildly entertaining (ie: your !@#$ is ugly, you don't even know the answers to basic academy questions)

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1343091583' post='3013946']
I got out of bed for this? :unsure:

Also Alyster, next time you take screen shots make sure artweaver isn't running. Oh and it looks like your adobe needs to be updated btw. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

aint that adobe a !@#$%* or what

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1343092938' post='3013976']
aint that adobe a !@#$%* or what
[/quote]
Not for me dude. Have fun with the dogpile anyway, if god knocks me down to your range(yeah I know, lol right :lol1:) I'll pound on you some.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343092780' post='3013971']
Well see you can't exactly say it's not of consequence when everyone's in this thread arguing about how it's of no consequence except for alyster. You rushed the thread claiming it was irrelevant when in all honesty the information is mildly entertaining (ie: your !@#$ is ugly, you don't even know the answers to basic academy questions)
[/quote]
I don't know why I'm even arguing this with you. This is literally the fourth time I've told you how we are treating this matter, and all you got are some OWF posts that don't particularly care for the content of the leak. Essentially completely ignoring my posts. And If you see it as mildly entertaining, good for you. Have some fun. Not enough of it going around these days.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343092780' post='3013971']
[/quote]
I don't see where from his post you thought he was saying its not of consequences, the guy who posted will face consequences even if there are no consequences for NPO in having this get posted other than them making sure the leak is patched up and those involved in leaking it are punished. That a spy would out themselves without revealing anything of importance just shows the incompetence of the spy, but doesn't make the spying alright until they reveal something damaging.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1343093085' post='3013981']
Not for me dude. Have fun with the dogpile anyway, if god knocks me down to your range(yeah I know, lol right :lol1:) I'll pound on you some.
[/quote]

Adobe is and always will be a bigger worry for me than NPO.

Unless u missread the OP to be a DoE

Edited by alyster

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1343093148' post='3013983']
I don't know why I'm even arguing this with you. This is literally the fourth time I've told you how we are treating this matter, and all you got are some OWF posts that don't particularly care for the content of the leak. Essentially completely ignoring my posts. And If you see it as mildly entertaining, good for you. Have some fun. Not enough of it going around these days.
[/quote]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1343093149' post='3013984']
I don't see where from his post you thought he was saying its not of consequences, the guy who posted will face consequences even if there are no consequences for NPO in having this get posted other than them making sure the leak is patched up and those involved in leaking it are punished. That a spy would out themselves without revealing anything of importance just shows the incompetence of the spy, but doesn't make the spying alright until they reveal something damaging.
[/quote]
You guys should just calm down. Really. It's okay to be wrong.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1343093316' post='3013986']
Adobe is and always will be a bigger worry for me than NPO.

Unless u missread the OP to me a DoE
[/quote]

So your creating an alliance called bye bye then? :wacko: I think you've had a bit too much of the funny stuff there bro....

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1343093489' post='3013989']
Were you always this dumb?
[/quote]
I believe you can answer that question by looking [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=491168"]here[/url] and then subtracting 32 days. ^_^

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1343093489' post='3013989']
Were you always this dumb?
[/quote]
How is it dumb? All you're doing is saying you've told me something, when you haven't proven my initial post (NPO cares and pretending otherwise is dumb) to be false.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1343093587' post='3013993']
I believe you can answer that question by looking [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=491168"]here[/url] and then subtracting 32 days. ^_^
[/quote]
Implying NPO is by any margin better than GOONS

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343093810' post='3013996']
How is it dumb? All you're doing is saying you've told me something, when you haven't proven my initial post (NPO cares and pretending otherwise is dumb) to be false.

Implying NPO is by any margin better than GOONS
[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment friend, it is most appreciated! :awesome: