#CNRP channel - Vote II

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1341557086' post='3004666']
Like I said in the last thread.

#CNRP is Sargun's channel. We cannot force him to give founders to someone else, as much as you would like to see that happen.
[/quote]

Very true.

That and I'm good friends with one of the IRCops, I'll tell him to ignore you and to consider permabanning you from coldfront.

K?

I wouldn't follow up on that line of reasoning if I were you. I despise little trouble makers and you are quickly jumping into that category.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1341557550' post='3004672']
Unless he broke Coldfront rules, it won't matter.
[/quote]

Well in that case its as simple as changing the official channel. If typing a - is to much then just type #RPCN or something. It is just one of the options.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1341557706' post='3004673']
That and I'm good friends with one of the IRCops, I'll tell him to ignore you and to consider permabanning you from coldfront.

K?

I wouldn't follow up on that line of reasoning if I were you. I despise little trouble makers and you are quickly jumping into that category.
[/quote]

im so scared. I am friends with some ops as well and they dont give a #$#% about friendships if it comes to this, its called professionalism.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

I don't think any changes are needed personally... if the majority of the populace wills it then so be it. But I think it is a small segment of people calling for this action. Voodoo is also correct in saying we cannot force Sargun to give up the channel if he doesn't want too. For all intents and purposes he could use #cnrp as anything he wants. We are not entitled to controlling it and I find it distasteful to suggest that we somehow should be given ownership of it. It's fine to ask him for it, but I disagree entirely with trying to pry it from his possession.

Where is the option that I "want Isaac to stop this kindergarden over an IRC channel"? We don't need a vote, because honestly, whatever outcome there is, #cnrp will remain with Sargun and it'll still be up to you to bring people to change to your channel. I don't give a damn really about this vote, if the majority really votes for #CN-RP or whatever other channel, well, I remain in #cnrp, you know how to join that, how to join other channels I am in, or how to use PMs on these boards if you really need me. This is nothing but stirring around and inflating things to problems for no reason I can understand, if there was one at all. And alone the idea that we should go to IRCops to press the ownership out of sargun is not just a moral failure, it just shows (at least to me) that this'll most likely fail within the next few days, when hopefully Isaac gets down and doesn't create more ruckus.

Eva will you quit with the personal attacks on people because you disagree with them? Honestly, vote or dont vote. If you are mad, PM me if you really need me ( :smug: ). You are just getting annoying now. I posted this when I was on #CNRP with a voice and the whole thing. So as I said this isnt rage. Now I am banned BECAUSE I posted this. That is a problem.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1341569575' post='3004726']
Eva will you quit with the personal attacks on people because you disagree with them? Honestly, vote or dont vote. If you are mad, PM me if you really need me ( :smug: ). You are just getting annoying now. I posted this when I was on #CNRP with a voice and the whole thing. So as I said this isnt rage. Now I am banned BECAUSE I posted this. That is a problem.
[/quote]
I'd PM you, if anything could be salvaged, but I guess that is not the case. Good luck with your nonsensical poll then.

We dont need a vote for this. Either make a channel and see if it sticks, or just try to be less annoying on IRC. There is no way you can force Sargun to give up #CNRP.

There will always be SOMEONE with creator status, if that's the issue. Even GMs can be biased. This fixes nothing. There is no dignity on IRC. If you feel so strongly about it, converse on the boards where things are much more regulated.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1341568040' post='3004721']
Where is the option that I "want Isaac to stop this kindergarden over an IRC channel"? We don't need a vote, because honestly, whatever outcome there is, #cnrp will remain with Sargun and it'll still be up to you to bring people to change to your channel. I don't give a damn really about this vote, if the majority really votes for #CN-RP or whatever other channel, well, I remain in #cnrp, you know how to join that, how to join other channels I am in, or how to use PMs on these boards if you really need me. This is nothing but stirring around and inflating things to problems for no reason I can understand, if there was one at all. And alone the idea that we should go to IRCops to press the ownership out of sargun is not just a moral failure, it just shows (at least to me) that this'll most likely fail within the next few days, when hopefully Isaac gets down and doesn't create more ruckus.
[/quote]

This, oh so much this.

This has really got to stop. It is a channel, not the forums. maybe you wouldn't get banned as much if you just sat there and shut up. Calling a vote for something like this is stupid and embarrassing.

I think people are seeing this as a huge deal when its really not. Its a channel change to a player of CNRP, not a wipe of the entire universe as we know it. If you all were banned for reasons like Isaac you'd be throwing the same fit -_-.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1341594316' post='3004851']
You made a huge deal over being devoiced and kicked/banned from #cnrp, so much as to go off and make your own channel in mere days. You overreacted, plain and simple.
[/quote]So, out of curiosity...have you ever been banned from the channel for no apparent reason?

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1341594316' post='3004851']
You made a huge deal over being devoiced and kicked/banned from #cnrp, so much as to go off and make your own channel in mere days. You overreacted, plain and simple.
[/quote]

I dont think I can make this any more clear. Maybe bigger text and clarification for people that didnt take reading comp.

[color="#FF0000"][size="7"] [u][b]:excl::excl: I was not banned when I made the topic, in fact I was voiced and the whole shebang. I just thought it was an issue at the time so I said it. :excl::excl: [/b][/u] [/size][/color]

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1341597512' post='3004894']
I dont think I can make this any more clear. Maybe bigger text and clarification for people that didnt take reading comp.

-ugly red oversized text-
[/quote]
So, you weren't doing it because of you getting banned and acting out of affect, but rather you just thought it was a problem in general and went as far as creating a new channel and a meaningless vote in a calm state of mind? I don't think that is any better.

[spoiler][font="Monotype Corsiva"][color="#DDA0DD"][size="7"]Ain't this just as visible, but way more pleasing to the eye?[/size][/color][/font][/spoiler]

Edit: One grammatical error.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

Subtle, the only times I've been banned from #cnrp is when I've done something stupid. The same applies to Isaac and the rest of you all I'm assuming. The rest of the time I've been kicked. Half the time I was kicked jokingly by Zoot, Sargun, Cent, Justy or Shammy, sometimes a combo of one of those.

And Isaac, the point of the matter is you're getting yourself all in a tizzy because you don't like the way the owner of the channel is acting. The issue is a non-issue. It's simply an overreaction to an imaginary problem. Do you want me to put this in overused large red text too, because I can if you want?