Hellas DOW against Umbrellans

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1340648506' post='2996046']
Good Luck hellas! You're earning more respect from me everyday!
[/quote]

Thank you!

[IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/RomanticBoyGR/hellglory.png[/IMG]

Thank you Charles V!

I enjoy the "exposed spy operations" coming from more nations than the 3 I am fighting! Are really so "brave" warriors these Umbrella guys?

The "goodies" have started flying upon the heads of our enemies, polished and engraved "Freedom or Death"!

The first one 1056 land, 352 tech, 1056 infra :nuke:

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340680805' post='2996427']
I think it's revealing how you're more excited about nuking 1k infra than 352 tech :o
[/quote]

Just simply: [IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/RomanticBoyGR/Molonlave.jpg[/IMG] "Come and get it"!

Two more goodies after update for my lovely buddies!

After Wilmark (double dedicated, polished, engraved nuke), Cuba and JoshuaR are in Anarchy too now!

We will offer three times the damage we will get!

I like to look the alliance charts! We have our contribution during the last two days on their fast inclination to HELLas!

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1340641331' post='2995933']
Women's Army will follow soon !! "Now is the over all fight" (ΝΥΝ ΥΠΕΡ ΠΑΝΤΩΝ Ο ΑΓΩΝ)![/quote]

[IMG]http://atomictoasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/006-3-service-girls-bikinis-saluting.jpg[/IMG]

o/ Hellas!
o/ Alexander!

:smug:

[IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/RomanticBoyGR/GREEKARMYLOGOtank.jpg[/IMG]

They have killed our men in the battlefiled!

They have killed our women!

They have killed our children!

Now, what we have managed to save is the DNA of Hellas, secretly kept by the continuing fighting Hellenic Artificial Intelligence systems, in order to allow us to rise again from the ashes like the phoenix.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340701472' post='2997054']
Don't go looking at NoR for a bailout. I heard you spent a little too much money on infrastructure and don't have the capital to back this up.
[/quote]

Do n't worry! I will do a "hair cut" of any debt! :lol1:

[size=5][b]Alexandros Using Nukes Against TFE[/b][/size]
[size=4][i]Good News: Alexandros Likely to "run out of money", According to o ya baby[/i][/size]
[i]Chief Savage Man, Parasol Press[/i]

Reports from Task Force Eagle are trickling in about Alexandros o Megas' use of nuclear weapons to deter the task force from pursuing their mandated objectives.

A soldier of the Chana division had this to say: "It was unlike anything I've ever seen. I'd seen nukes, and big ones too, going off in the Pacifican and Dos Equis wars, but man this one was so big it lit up the whole night sky. Like some kind of golden dawn. Unreal!"

Thankfully, Doomhouse Intelligence Services sources indicate that it is likely that the Hellas militia's wasteful spending means they will be unable to compete with the fiscally responsible Umbrellan forces for long, a view backed up by legendary Mushroomite Field Marshal and strategic analyst o ya baby.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

[quote name='Greeco Rome' timestamp='1340737241' post='2997433']
Hellas is a SE alliance? AWWWW! Why you gotta war Umbrella?

I choose no sides in the war, but im rooting for both :P
[/quote]

Hello Greece Rome! Hellas is a newly established (nearly a week and of course after our Hellas alliance in TE).

Even though for Umbrella it seems it was too much of a risk and so they decided to declare an Alliance of 111 against an Alliance of 3!

We will offer them the HELLas they have asked for and we will disappoint their analysts and their propaganda people about the duration of our Artificial Intelligence Force that remained alive in Hellas and defends our soil and our DNA for the phoenix to rise again.

Edited by Alexandros o Megas