Hellas DOW against Umbrellans

There is also the question of the rights of the Macedonians.

[img]http://s19.postimage.org/zczyu3us3/images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_S78_Zt_XIc8_AIWJc_Yli_Ob_IK7_Ujbr_Tl1.jpg[/img]

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1341381804' post='3003242']
Alexandros o Megas I feel for you.you have not committed any crimes against umbrella that' I know of but yet they continue to attack you. Knowing you are unable to defend yourself. Very sad day I used to consider umbrella one of the finest alliances in the game. Good luck hopefully umbrella will have mercy on you considering you are unable to defend yourself. I will not comment any more. And i mean no disrespect to anyone.But Alexandros o Megas left Sparta to create a new alliance what is so wrong with that?That he must be destroyed?Good luck to all involved.Umbrella show mercy because you are better than that.
[/quote]

You are [i]adorable![/i] I just wanna pinch those cute little cheeks...

Edited by Daikos

Alexandros o Megas I feel for you.you have not committed any crimes against umbrella that' I know of but yet they continue to attack you. Knowing you are unable to defend yourself. Very sad day I used to consider umbrella one of the finest alliances in the game. Good luck hopefully umbrella will have mercy on you considering you are unable to defend yourself. I will not comment any more. And i mean no disrespect to anyone.But Alexandros o Megas left Sparta to create a new alliance what is so wrong with that?That he must be destroyed?Good luck to all involved.Umbrella show mercy because you are better than that.
[/quote]

I know you're well aware of what it's like to be in an alliance that is defenseless in the game of war, but please don't sympathize with an alliance deserter. Then again, that's the entire composition of your alliance, so whatever.

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1341494518' post='3003902']
You are [i]adorable![/i] I just wanna pinch those cute little cheeks...
[/quote]

:lol1: It seems Fark special care has made you ... funny!

[/quote]I apologize, I was wrong in posting without knowing all the facts.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1341494998' post='3003908']
I know you're well aware of what it's like to be in an alliance that is defenseless in the game of war, but please don't sympathize with an alliance deserter. Then again, that's the entire composition of your alliance, so whatever.
[/quote]

An Alliance "deserter"? Are you sure?

I have fought all 56 days in December and January in Sparta when Alliance was in peace mode and I could stay in Sparta as a Black Team Senator and in peace mode as the rest of the top tier again but I preferred to exit peace mode and form my Alliance for reasons not related with current wars.

I am now nuked 12 days in a row again and so it is not a matter of deserting anyone; I would defend Sparta if not in anarchy if I would be asked.

My reasons for leaving Sparta after 1623 days in game (all in Sparta - and having fought in all wars) had nothing to do with desertion.

If you have this info, then I assure you it is wrong.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1341576948' post='3004751']
I would defend Sparta if not in anarchy if I would be asked.
[/quote]
So new AA name, same old AA. This is exactly what everyone already knew.

Edited by CubaQuerida

[quote name='CubaQuerida' timestamp='1341594124' post='3004849']
So new AA name, same old AA. This is exactly what everyone already knew.
[/quote]

I am not in Sparta anymore and I would not join them again as my old Alliance has not treated me as it should and now in these hours they keep a weird silence. But I would defend them as I am always a Spartan in spirit and I was not a deserter.

I understand your attack against my nation as a pre-emptive war (as you have also confessed to me in game pm) and I do not blame you for these wars.

Hellas is a new Alliance and - if my nation survives current wars - will continue as a separate Alliance in game, making its own foreign policy and diplomatic relations. It will then start recruitment as well.

My committment to Sparta for current conflicts was also the reason that I have not accepted the generous offers that some alliances offered to me, as I did not like to create them any trouble.

After these wars Hellas will follow even though its own path.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1341599008' post='3004913']
I am not in Sparta anymore and I would not join them again as my old Alliance has not treated me as it should and now in these hours they keep a weird silence. But I would defend them as I am always a Spartan in spirit and I was not a deserter.

I understand your attack against my nation as a pre-emptive war (as you have also confessed to me in game pm) and I do not blame you for these wars.

Hellas is a new Alliance and - if my nation survives current wars - will continue as a separate Alliance in game, making its own foreign policy and diplomatic relations. It will then start recruitment as well.

My committment to Sparta for current conflicts was also the reason that I have not accepted the generous offers that some alliances offered to me, as I did not like to create them any trouble.

After these wars Hellas will follow even though its own path.
[/quote]

If this is true you can probably get peace terms. Just join the AA Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism or White Majik's POW either will work tbh

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1341610786' post='3005078']
If this is true you can probably get peace terms. Just join the AA Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism or White Majik's POW either will work tbh
[/quote]

"Oh, what a moment Hades chose for me to perish. Spring grass everywhere and branches with blossoms to cherish. I was born a Hellen and I will die a Hellen." (Athanasios Diakos, April 1, 1821 - when the barbarians impaled him to death).

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1341635902' post='3005512']
Sounds good to me
[/quote]

“O serpent heart hid with a flowering face!
Did ever a dragon keep so fair a cave?
Beautiful tyrant, feind angelical, dove feather raven, wolvish-ravening lamb! Despised substance of devinest show, just opposite to what thou justly seemest - A dammed saint, an honourable villain!”
― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1341697015' post='3006218']
I don't think you have either
[/quote]

I am sure you know Hellas motto: "Fight with honour and die with dignity!" :rolleyes:

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1341697015' post='3006218']
I don't think you have either
[/quote]

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1341717660' post='3006430']
I am sure you know Hellas motto: "Fight with honour and die with dignity!" :rolleyes:
[/quote]

It seems that we will finally be closer to dignity! :unsure:

A 7th opponent joined the war against Hellas!

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1341931052' post='3007831']
It seems that we will finally be closer to dignity! :unsure:

A 7th opponent joined the war against Hellas!
[/quote]

You should be used to our regular house calls by now, I'm pretty sure they won't be stopping anytime soon :smug:

An eighth opponent has been added ...

It seems you like to be flattened as well ...

I may "die" but with dignity, like Leonidas and the 300 ... You will be remembered as the "Persians"! Up to now over 1.2 M NS and 170 k of infra came against me ... Very honourable from your part :unsure:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1342038937' post='3008447']
Just out of curiosity, what war has he dodged?
[/quote]
Apparently was that one time when the Persians came at athens, !@#$ got real and hellas ran away to drink beer in some crazy hippy festival in sparta or some !@#$, true story apparently!

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1342046474' post='3008485']
Apparently was that one time when the Persians came at athens, !@#$ got real and hellas ran away to drink beer in some crazy hippy festival in sparta or some !@#$, true story apparently!
[/quote]

History courses refreshment:

Persians lost first time in Marathon!

Persians lost second time in Salamis!

Persians lost by Alexandros o Megas in Granikos River!

Persians lost in Issus!

Persians lost in Gaugamela!

Umbrellan - I mean Persian - Empire was dissolved by Alexandros o Megas! Their King was killed by his own generals and relatives!

"Fight with honor and die with dignity!"

The world looks closely at the spectacle you offer and everyone judges you! The eternal fight between good and evil takes place again!

Umbrellan nations drop in anarchy too one after the other and lose tons of tech, infra, land, military and money.

Hellas may "die" but it will rise again from its ashes like phoenix! But you immoral opponents will never be the same again!

Hellas reveals who you are, how you think, how you act! The world will react! Be patient!