Hellas DOW against Umbrellans

[quote name='Regent of Omerta' timestamp='1342143835' post='3009457']
He's got a 100 infra and 24K in tech. I'm pretty sure he hasn't dodged much of anything.
[/quote]
Not like they brought the war to him or anything!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='o ya baby' timestamp='1342170279' post='3009633']
out of money yet?
[/quote]

Either poor or rich, I am fighting 9 opponents in 3 rounds in a row offering them Hell-as!

I have clarified things since the beginning of this cruelty that I am ready to "die" for my beliefs! Enjoy your nations been anarchied one after the other by the poor guy :)

Fight with honor and die with dignity!

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1342144000' post='3009459']
Not like they brought the war to him or anything!
[/quote]

Considering his war screen shows they attacked him, I guess they actually did.
I'm not arguing for or against him. I just don't see this like it's being spelled out
because I have gone and looked at his nation. He hasn't run, he stood and fought knowing
he was going to take a beat down, has been respectful in this thread and deserves a pat on
back for it whether he's an adversary or not. He could have turtled and told them to go
pound salt. Instead he did the honorable thing so at least give him credit for that. As for
what started this, don't know, don't care. It hasn't been shared here and I'm not really
interested enough to seek out answers on that.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1342183146' post='3009668']
I am not sure what you're talking about but he has been turtling since the beggining of the first round. Right now we're just destroying his tech as much as we can.
[/quote]

Bravo!!! Very brave of you!!!

Your (ex) top 9 nations unprovocatively attacking one nation! Impressive alliance this ... umbrella!

[quote name='Winston Smith' timestamp='1342184162' post='3009671']
Isn't this against your religion???

Also, hi Lusitan!
[/quote]

When assimilation and attraction to their religion did not work:

"To: Alexandros o Megas From: CubaQuerida Date: 6/25/2012 12:18:26 AM

Subject: Good luck sir
Message: I bid you good fortune in this war. We are very well matched, skill-wise, I'm sure. I understand we are all prepared to die for our nations, and we shall see it done!

I am a fan of your playstyle, and I like your bio. Hopefully we will be teammates in the next war!

Cheers,

Cuba"

Then the umbrellas forget religion, morality, even that this a game and pretend they fight, but in an non-honorable war! History of Planet Bob will never forget this for their pitiful alliance.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever god may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

o/ Hellas!

[quote name='getoom' timestamp='1342185566' post='3009677']
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever god may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

o/ Hellas!
[/quote]

Thank you getoom! Like a National Anthem! You said it all!

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1342184676' post='3009674']
When assimilation and attraction to their religion did not work:

"To: Alexandros o Megas From: CubaQuerida Date: 6/25/2012 12:18:26 AM

Subject: Good luck sir
Message: I bid you good fortune in this war. We are very well matched, skill-wise, I'm sure. I understand we are all prepared to die for our nations, and we shall see it done!

I am a fan of your playstyle, and I like your bio. Hopefully we will be teammates in the next war!

Cheers,

Cuba"

Then the umbrellas forget religion, morality, even that this a game and pretend they fight, but in an non-honorable war! History of Planet Bob will never forget this for their pitiful alliance.
[/quote]

For the record, that "Cuba" is not me. I've been getting queries for days about cancelled trades and war stuff; there can only be [b]one[/b] Cuba, and that is me. :v Sucks for him though since I use that name on the Umbrella forum.

:lol1:

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1342183146' post='3009668']
I am not sure what you're talking about but he has been turtling since the beggining of the first round. Right now we're just destroying his tech as much as we can.
[/quote]

Sorry about that I meant going hippy not turtling.

[quote name='Winston Smith' timestamp='1342184162' post='3009671']
Isn't this against your religion???

Also, hi Lusitan!
[/quote]

Yes but, strategically makes no sense to let a nation who is likely to be hostile to us to go away with more than 24k technology and in range of our upper tier to re-stock nukes and come back to cause damage.

When we let him go he'll be relatively harmless.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1342245417' post='3010023']
Yes but, strategically makes no sense to let a nation who is likely to be hostile to us to go away with more than 24k technology and in range of our upper tier to re-stock nukes and come back to cause damage.

When we let him go he'll be relatively harmless.
[/quote]

Has your alliance counted the harm they got in their image and dignity from these wars?

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1342248921' post='3010040']
Yes and we're ok with it.
[/quote]

Smile then! :) this may confuse your opponents and they may think that you are a happy alliance!

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1342248921' post='3010040']
Yes and we're ok with it.
[/quote]

Smile then! :) this may confuse your opponents and they may think that you are a happy alliance!

Sorry double posted.

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='getoom' timestamp='1342273084' post='3010100']
Is not the greatest Baptism for Hellas one in Fire and Blood?
[/quote]

I assure you that I enjoy it very much and I thank my opponents for giving us this prestigious and honorable beginning for our Alliance and all this publicity. Hellas will base its existence and its (potential) future on values and principles and it will never count anything else.

We will make friends and opponents based exactly on the same values and principles; those compatible with ours will become our friends and allies and those who care for their NS or for a Planet Bob full of intrigue and immorality they will find us opposite to them.

New blocks and coalitions of alliances may appear because of this on Planet Bob aiming to change it.

Freedom needs braveness and virtue!

P.S. A ninth opponent enjoys his Anarchy!

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

I still don't get why you try to make fun of Alexandros o Megas role-playing. I think that's what this game is all about. I've never played D&D but I can't imagine that game without RP. I haven't met anyone who likes video-games hate RP. Anyway, I know Alexandros a little and no matter how much you try you won't make him quit or ask for mercy. If you keep posting, he will keep answering and that's what bothering you. Enjoy the war guys. It's all about the casualties.

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1342506587' post='3011087']
I still don't get why you try to make fun of Alexandros o Megas role-playing. I think that's what this game is all about. I've never played D&D but I can't imagine that game without RP. I haven't met anyone who likes video-games hate RP. Anyway, I know Alexandros a little and no matter how much you try you won't make him quit or ask for mercy. If you keep posting, he will keep answering and that's what bothering you. Enjoy the war guys. It's all about the casualties.
[/quote]

Dear Eljierro,

In the beginning they talked about "neutralization of a potetnial enemy".

Now after three weeks attacks by 9 different nations (who by the way all enjoyed the joy of anarchy by Hellas nukes and they still do), they ONLY show that the have FEAR and HATE against us!