Hellas DOW against Umbrellans

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340787929' post='2998242']
Umbrella dodges war with anyone significant. I mean, you're being sarcastic but it's true. "We're cherry picking targets to pretend we're doing something when the opposing coalition has no real upper tiers to speak of! Of course, there are people we dislike who aren't easy targets, so we're not going to do anything about it because we are afraid."
[/quote]

Almighty roq, who should we have declared on then? We have more targets now then we have had in the past 2 years. Please explain how you would have gotten us a better war.

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1340831005' post='2998650']
Almighty roq, who should we have declared on then? We have more targets now then we have had in the past 2 years. Please explain how you would have gotten us a better war.
[/quote]

Maybe you since you're declaring 3 wars, but I doubt that's the case for most. Literally anyone with an actual upper tier. Of course. I think there was a thread where a similar sized alliance and Umbrella got into it. It's not really about me getting you a better war, it's more the lack of follow through on sentiments that exist because of not wanting to take any political risks and it's certainly not exclusive to Umbrella, but the chest thumping is hilarious compared what is actually being done. I think Johnny mentioned who in another thread and his comments about the lack of ambition match the perception you're not doing anything really.

I guess virtually anyone would be better than declaring on alliances like Legion, Fark, and NADC who are woefully undermatched.

Edited by Roquentin

I can't wait until you drop below that magic 1k infra mark and have to start buying infra in order to maintain your two nukes per day purchases. It may not cost ~that~ much to buy infra back up, but if your warchest is as small as Umbrella makes it sound, it'll add up fast.

Granted I'm sure being bill locked and ZI'd won't stop your bad posting.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340831827' post='2998667']
I can't wait until you drop below that magic 1k infra mark and have to start buying infra in order to maintain your two nukes per day purchases. It may not cost ~that~ much to buy infra back up, but if your warchest is as small as Umbrella makes it sound, it'll add up fast.

Granted I'm sure being bill locked and ZI'd won't stop your bad posting.
[/quote]
cool people rebuy to 4k infra

Hellas losses during this war: 53 k NS

[IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/RomanticBoyGR/ScreenShot022.jpg[/IMG]

Umbrella losses (just the 3 attacking me) during this war: 86 k NS :P

[IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/RomanticBoyGR/ScreenShot021.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340866271' post='2999212']
So you're proud of losing 184.9% more NS than your average opponent while in a 3 on 1 war.

Not winning.
[/quote]

Your logic and understanding is really genious! :lol1:

This is an Alliances War! As such your Alliance takes more damage than mine. So no need to calculate on 1:1 but total result 1:3.

Hot Gates is repeated! The Persians will get their multiple damage before Leonidas dies!

[quote name='Kill Joy' timestamp='1340888313' post='2999306']
Alexandros o Megas brought to ZI, ZL, Z$ 5 months earlier by PF. Enjoy the easy fight Umbrella. :smug:
[/quote]

Yes, it is so but he is still around ... Like phoenix rising from ashes ...

He was fighting for 2 months alone having opponents changing week after week, while Hellas was nuked daily, when rest Alliance was in peace mode. Something like now ...

[IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/RomanticBoyGR/PhoenixRisingfromAshes.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1340882567' post='2999283']
Your logic and understanding is really genious! :lol1:

This is an Alliances War! As such your Alliance takes more damage than mine. So no need to calculate on 1:1 but total result 1:3.

Hot Gates is repeated! The Persians will get their multiple damage before Leonidas dies!
[/quote]

Being in a 3 on 1 war should mean you are doing 3 times as much damage to them. When you aren't even doing twice the damage to them... Nothing to be proud of.

Also, as you said, it is an alliance war, so perhaps we should look at NS lost versus total NS. Hellas has lost 40k NS exactly, all from your wars. Umbrella has lost 244,504 since your wars started, which includes damage taken from their other wars. As a percentage of NS, this means your AA has lost 15.1% of its NS (40,000/265,332), where as Umbrella has lost but 1.9% of their NS (244,504/12,875,813).

Sorry bro, but your hot gates reference isn't really working here because Umbrella is pretty much already pillaging your nation.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340893845' post='2999329']
Being in a 3 on 1 war should mean you are doing 3 times as much damage to them. When you aren't even doing twice the damage to them... Nothing to be proud of.

[/quote]

This is incredible :awesome:. I can't believe you seriously think that. Oh wow. :lol1:

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340893845' post='2999329']

Also, as you said, it is an alliance war, so perhaps we should look at NS lost versus total NS. Hellas has lost 40k NS exactly, all from your wars. Umbrella has lost 244,504 since your wars started, which includes damage taken from their other wars. As a percentage of NS, this means your AA has lost 15.1% of its NS (40,000/265,332), where as Umbrella has lost but 1.9% of their NS (244,504/12,875,813).

Sorry bro, but your hot gates reference isn't really working here because Umbrella is pretty much already pillaging your nation.
[/quote]

Whatever ... You propaganda people at the end start to even believe yourselves what you say :lol1:

At least I have fun from these wars and this you can not change it ...

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340866271' post='2999212']
So you're proud of losing 184.9% more NS than your average opponent while in a 3 on 1 war.

Not winning.
[/quote]Your math is wrong. He's losing 84.9% more NS than his average opponent.

[quote name='Moose Hole' timestamp='1340907274' post='2999481']
Your math is wrong. He's losing 84.9% more NS than his average opponent.
[/quote]

Bah. Yeah, that. I meant he is losing 184.9% of the amount of NS his average opponent is losing. :P

@Ostrogothi: Please tell me more about how the total amount of damage that three nations can receive is the same as the damage one nation can receive.

Seriously, yes, he is turtling, but he is still nuking them (and before too long will be so low on infra that his damage received will drop a lot), so Umbrella should definitely be well over 2:1. If he had a proper warchest (hello Vladmir Stukov), then he could probably do better than even 3:1 damage given:damage received.

[quote name='Kill Joy' timestamp='1340888313' post='2999306']
Alexandros o Megas brought to ZI, ZL, Z$ 5 months earlier by PF. Enjoy the easy fight Umbrella. :smug:
[/quote]

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340914864' post='2999549']
If he had a proper warchest (hello Vladmir Stukov), then he could probably do better than even 3:1 damage given:damage received.
[/quote]

How can you great mathematician start end of January as ZI, ZL, Z$ and be as Hellas in 4 months among the top 28 nations?

How can you build in 5 months a "proper" warchest starting from ZI, ZL, Z$?

What is the net per day that you can do? growing also same time from nr. 180 to nr. 28?

What would you do in Hellas case?

Would you hide in peace?

Would you stop defending your nation as much as you can?

Would you stop defending yourself in a thread where you have propaganda people from many alliances trying to overcome just one nation?

Well what Hellas is doing is the maximum it could do under the circumstances, attacked by 3 nations, 3.5 times its NS and 6 times its infra, when the rest of the world warches this happening in apathy or in peace mode.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1340917120' post='2999587']
How can you great mathematician start end of January as ZI, ZL, Z$ and be as Hellas in 4 months among the top 28 nations?
[b]that you concern yourself with being ranked by an arbitary strength number is your first downfall[/b]
How can you build in 5 months a "proper" warchest starting from ZI, ZL, Z$?
[b]You focus on the important things, every 2.5K infra = 1 billion warchest[/b]
What is the net per day that you can do? growing also same time from nr. 180 to nr. 28?
[b]Who cares #28, #280, #2800 if you can't fight a war cause you have no cash, no sense in building[/b]
What would you do in Hellas case?
[b]take your medicine like a man[/b]
Would you hide in peace?
[b]if you can get to peace mode[/b]
Would you stop defending your nation as much as you can?
[b]no but do it wisely[/b]
Would you stop defending yourself in a thread where you have propaganda people from many alliances trying to overcome just one nation?
[b]your kinda bringing it by creating the thread?[/b]
Well what Hellas is doing is the maximum it could do under the circumstances, attacked by 3 nations, 3.5 times its NS and 6 times its infra, when the rest of the world warches this happening in apathy or in peace mode.
[b]Don't flea an alliance because of convenience on the eve of war[/b]
[/quote]
Bold = mine

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340914864' post='2999549']
@Ostrogothi: Please tell me more about how the total amount of damage that three nations can receive is the same as the damage one nation can receive.

Seriously, yes, he is turtling, but he is still nuking them (and before too long will be so low on infra that his damage received will drop a lot), so Umbrella should definitely be well over 2:1. If he had a proper warchest (hello Vladmir Stukov), then he could probably do better than even 3:1 damage given:damage received.
[/quote]

Okay, let's assume that the nukes Hellas receives and sends out do roughly the same amount of damage(reasonable since Hellas and Wilmark Republic have roughly the same amount of tech). On top of that Hellas will be hit with 6 GA's, CM's and air attacks and those fighting him will receive two each(unless he is turtling). Even if we assume Hellas's GA's cause the same amount of damage as his opponents( unlikely since they all have more infra than him- Hellas will probably lose most of his GA's), the damage ratio is already below 3:1. BTW this is the first round of war, and Hellas still has(or had) a lot of infra to lose. Also, Vladimir Stukov caused so much damage because he had a huge tech and wonder advantage over everyone he was fighting, which is not the case here. Is it possible to do better than 2:1 damage? I don't know, I have never fought at his level nor have I done the math. But at this stage of the war and given his opponents, doing 3X the damage you receive is logically impossible.

[quote name='Ostrogothi' timestamp='1340968403' post='2999941']
Okay, let's assume that the nukes Hellas receives and sends out do roughly the same amount of damage(reasonable since Hellas and Wilmark Republic have roughly the same amount of tech). On top of that Hellas will be hit with 6 GA's, CM's and air attacks and those fighting him will receive two each(unless he is turtling). Even if we assume Hellas's GA's cause the same amount of damage as his opponents( unlikely since they all have more infra than him- Hellas will probably lose most of his GA's), the damage ratio is already below 3:1. BTW this is the first round of war, and Hellas still has(or had) a lot of infra to lose. Also, Vladimir Stukov caused so much damage because he had a huge tech and wonder advantage over everyone he was fighting, which is not the case here. Is it possible to do better than 2:1 damage? I don't know, I have never fought at his level nor have I done the math. But at this stage of the war and given his opponents, doing 3X the damage you receive is logically impossible.
[/quote]

Each day they lose each one of them approx. 1350 infra, 1250 land and 355 tech from 1 nuke and 2 cruise missiles or approx. 7075 NS .

So daily damage 7075x3=21225 NS

My losses from now on will be just approx. 400 tech or 2000 NS plus 1000 cheap infra.

Greetings to everyone! I am the ruler of the humble state of [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=470429]Theravandia[/url]. We are simple folk, not much concerned with the world politics, so chances are you have never heard of me personally or my distant land in the mountains.

Now is a time amidst all this turmoil, however, to say a few words. It is very unfortunate that the [b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] has once again successfully managed to [url=http://www.ohdearism.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/troll.jpg]troll[/url] the entirety of [url=http://criticalmassesmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/bob1.jpg]Bob[/url].

This time their actions have lead to a very large scale war, pitting alliances against each other, including those who are allied with others treatied to those they are attacking, as well as former [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106450]'partners in crime'[/url] now seemingly on opposite sides of this conflict.

All of this has gone so far that I found myself even sharing a common view with [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111472]NPO[/url]! In a way it all comes down to a question of how much alliance politics will and should affect individual nations. Obviously residing in an alliance one will get thrown in regardless of personal opinions.

These are difficult times for an independent nation as well, finding those who are the closest to you at war and being also affected by it yourself. As the leader of a peaceful Buddhist country devoted to non-violence, I must put forth this: Can't we all just get along?

It is still unclear to me why exactly [b]Umbrella[/b] has attacked [b]Hellas[/b]! Luckily our otherwise technically challenged nation has developed [b]Internet[/b] infrastructure, so I was able to get on IRC and subsequentally asked about it on [i]#umbrella[/i].

However, I only got back a reference to same-gender action of deviant nature. This would contradict certain aspects of our faith, though. The best answer I have found in this thread was that Umbrella's [i]mega[/i] tear is bored and decided to rogue opportunistically.

Overall, I express my sadness for the vast number of nations that are currently burning as a result of this mess caused by few. It is my firm wish that the fighting come to a speedy end and the green glow be let subside. The battles should end - just think of the poor soldiers' families...

Now you must excuse me. It is [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0]Friday[/url], so I shall put the [i]Space Program[/i] to use and travel to our sister (!) world of [url=http://image.qpicture.com/image/s/artist-steve-irwin/steve-irwin-295566.jpg]Steve[/url] to have some Fun Fun Fun! [url=http://www.habeeb.com/images/funny.photo.1231.jpg](picture unrelated)[/url]

Have a good weekend all and always walk in the shadow of Sithis. Wait, that's not right... What I meant to say was to express my hope that all of you make the most of Buddha's blessing and will benefit [i]unlimited sentient beings[/i].

Until we meet again. [b]Live long and prosper![/b]

[quote name='Gyume Tenzen Konchog' timestamp='1341003647' post='3000145']
Greetings to everyone! I am the ruler of the humble state of [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=470429]Theravandia[/url]. We are simple folk, not much concerned with the world politics, so chances are you have never heard of me personally or my distant land in the mountains.

Now is a time amidst all this turmoil, however, to say a few words. It is very unfortunate that the [b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] has once again successfully managed to [url=http://www.ohdearism.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/troll.jpg]troll[/url] the entirety of [url=http://criticalmassesmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/bob1.jpg]Bob[/url].

This time their actions have lead to a very large scale war, pitting alliances against each other, including those who are allied with others treatied to those they are attacking, as well as former [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106450]'partners in crime'[/url] now seemingly on opposite sides of this conflict.

All of this has gone so far that I found myself even sharing a common view with [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111472]NPO[/url]! In a way it all comes down to a question of how much alliance politics will and should affect individual nations. Obviously residing in an alliance one will get thrown in regardless of personal opinions.

These are difficult times for an independent nation as well, finding those who are the closest to you at war and being also affected by it yourself. As the leader of a peaceful Buddhist country devoted to non-violence, I must put forth this: Can't we all just get along?

It is still unclear to me why exactly [b]Umbrella[/b] has attacked [b]Hellas[/b]! Luckily our otherwise technically challenged nation has developed [b]Internet[/b] infrastructure, so I was able to get on IRC and subsequentally asked about it on [i]#umbrella[/i].

However, I only got back a reference to same-gender action of deviant nature. This would contradict certain aspects of our faith, though. The best answer I have found in this thread was that Umbrella's [i]mega[/i] tear is bored and decided to rogue opportunistically.

Overall, I express my sadness for the vast number of nations that are currently burning as a result of this mess caused by few. It is my firm wish that the fighting come to a speedy end and the green glow be let subside. The battles should end - just think of the poor soldiers' families...

Now you must excuse me. It is [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0]Friday[/url], so I shall put the [i]Space Program[/i] to use and travel to our sister (!) world of [url=http://image.qpicture.com/image/s/artist-steve-irwin/steve-irwin-295566.jpg]Steve[/url] to have some Fun Fun Fun! [url=http://www.habeeb.com/images/funny.photo.1231.jpg](picture unrelated)[/url]

Have a good weekend all and always walk in the shadow of Sithis. Wait, that's not right... What I meant to say was to express my hope that all of you make the most of Buddha's blessing and will benefit [i]unlimited sentient beings[/i].

Until we meet again. [b]Live long and prosper![/b]
[/quote]

Im not even sure how to respond to that tbh

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1341006566' post='3000165']
Im not even sure how to respond to that tbh
[/quote]
wrap it up whitey, you've been caught at your own game!