Hellas DOW against Umbrellans

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellas is a newly born and peaceful Alliance.

We have experienced a long lasting war and we have suffered serious damages by our opponents' superior (in number and equipment) forces.

After this Hellas is not considered a threat for other Bob Planet alliances and it will focus its efforts in rebuilding and growth, aiming to attract nations in the Alliance with similar values and principles.

Hellas thanks its current opponents for the experience and the fun offered during the current wars.

Alexandros o Megas,

Founder of Hellas Alliance

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1344314514' post='3019430']

We have experienced a long lasting war and we have suffered serious damages by our opponents' superior (in number and equipment) forces.

After this Hellas is not considered a threat for other Bob Planet alliances and it will focus its efforts in rebuilding and growth, aiming to attract nations in the Alliance with similar values and principles.

Hellas thanks its current opponents for the experience and the fun offered during the current wars.

Alexandros o Megas,

[/quote]

Well I guess that settles it then

Edited by Gingervites

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1344314514' post='3019430']

Alexandros o Megas,

[/quote]
Wait so are you declaring peace without Umbrella's consent or am I missing something here?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1344356818' post='3019571']
Wait so are you declaring peace without Umbrella's consent or am I missing something here?
[/quote]

I have offered peace to my opponent and I have got peace. Is n't it peace?

I have no hate against you? Do you have against Hellas?

Hellas is now looking for new member nations with similar ideas and values to grow.

We are also looking for an Alliance with appreciation for our presence in game that wants to establish a Protectorate relationship with us.

Coward? Come on! :)

Have you maybe heard about summer holidays?

Our leader is just enjoying his summer holidays at his castle by the seaside (Kandiascastle)!

Wishing the same for you.