Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1340598768' post='2995302']
Please name a single alliance I have ever "deserted." I will admit I have been in a large number in my nearly six years here, but I have only left alliances in non-war situations, which is something people do every day.
[/quote]

The way you leave them is kind of a joke, tbqf. The !@#$%*ing and moaning associated with your many alliance departures still haunts these forums to this day.

It screams "look at me" in the infantile, toddler sort of way. Fitting for a member of Ball Mask.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340599396' post='2995347']
It was made clear early on Panzerfaust is a ghost. It is readily apparent given he has no trades and his actions were done alone. He has never been masked on our forums and was last on them in March. He was not asked to move to our new AA and somehow was abreast of global events despite being a 1k ns ghost.

We do not pm him about what we're doing and it's pretty clear he did it to make this happen. I do not know who he actually is, but I'd say it's not an average newbie.
[/quote]

No, what is readily apparent is the following:

a) Said nation has been in your alliance for [b]67 days[/b], if your too stupid or lazy to help him move off then you accept the conqequences of his actions, that's why alliances tend to take care of ghosts, so situations like this don't occur.

b) what is also apparent is that the nation doesn't take pride in their nation building. You mentioned that the lack of aiding and trades. This of itself has no bearing on whether or not they are or aren't a part of your alliance.

c) You admit at the same time as deny that this nation has actually been on your forums, what is it? He has never been on your forums, or, he was last on them in March :wacko:

d) You have had a public crusade against NG and MK on these very forums, and now conveniently when war it thrust upon you because of the actions of your alliance mates, you turn coat like a little girl and cry that war is on your doorstep, and you were so very neutral in this whole affair :gag:

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1340598304' post='2995280']
For those of you having difficulties reading this, this is not a declaration of war. This is a recognition of an undeclared war from Non Grata on Bal Masqué.
[/quote]

so you guys hit us, and when we hit back it's an undeclared war. Nice posturing. I'd have some respect for you if you just took off the gloves and called it what it is. This is an SOS tactic if I've ever seen one.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1340599562' post='2995354']
Can't forget he's flying the old Poison Clan flag, either...
[/quote]

So what you're saying is that the nation you sent to attack us has good taste?

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1340649600' post='2996064']
No, what is readily apparent is the following:

a) Said nation has been in your alliance for [b]67 days[/b], if your too stupid or lazy to help him move off then you accept the conqequences of his actions, that's why alliances tend to take care of ghosts, so situations like this don't occur.

b) what is also apparent is that the nation doesn't take pride in their nation building. You mentioned that the lack of aiding and trades. This of itself has no bearing on whether or not they are or aren't a part of your alliance.

c) You admit at the same time as deny that this nation has actually been on your forums, what is it? He has never been on your forums, or, he was last on them in March :wacko:

d) You have had a public crusade against NG and MK on these very forums, and now conveniently when war it thrust upon you because of the actions of your alliance mates, you turn coat like a little girl and cry that war is on your doorstep, and you were so very neutral in this whole affair :gag:
[/quote]

We did. If you look his nation is pretty small and we can't attack nations not in range. He's not an official member and deletes messages whenever we send them.

He never was masked on our forums. He signed up and never posted. I mean, people have seen his forum profile. 0 posts, signed up for the forums in march, didn't apply, has been contacted constantly since to either sign up or get off when he did move onto the AA, wasn't invited to move to BM AA before. Somehow knew about the merger despite him not being invited. Somehow knew about the war despite not being in touch with us.

Little crying aside from the fact that he's not a member and we didn't order him to do jack !@#$. Yes, a nation with zero trades or anything else. We have no control over what he does, which is why his nation is like that.

Here: let me make this explicitly clear, getting rolled doesn't really bother us. I'll clue you in: most of our nations are lower tier so it's not that big of a deal for us to lose NS. If we were crying about potential damage, that'd be one thing, but we're not. It's just a BS issue to claim that he's an actual member. I'm sure TOP has had ghosts that you couldn't get off the AA because they typically don't buy enough stuff to get in range.

I mean, I know you're a !@#$poster and most of your posts are half-baked, but lol. Trying to twist it into him being an actual member when he's never been. We can't ghostbust people in ghost ranges. I mean, most ghosts don't bulk up and he didn't buy anything until he declared.

edit:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=483462

He was at 155 NS until he attacked, meaning, we couldn't hit him because who can hit a 155 NS nation?

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1340651364' post='2996084']
there is no future and mk cant take the credit, unfortunately
[/quote]

I doubt the world will formally "end" even if numbers continue to plummet since it hasn't thus far. It wouldn't really bother me if it did and you were right about that, though.

I'm a tad late to this thread however let it be known that NG provoked this war. We obviously have proof this nation is not one of ours. If NG had cared so much they could have taken and made him their own personal tech farm for all I care. Instead NG took things into their own hands and attacked us. I'll see you on the battlefields NG.

o/ BM

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1340653454' post='2996103']
Not sure why anyone would even try to argue this 150~NS nation isn't a ghost. Certainly not for a lack of intelligence, I'd assume?

That said, war it is then. :)
[/quote]

the guy has 1700 ns, also he has 67 day Alliance Seniority 67 Days.

[quote name='ni431' timestamp='1340683346' post='2996561']
the guy has 1700 ns, also he has 67 day Alliance Seniority 67 Days.
[/quote]

Can you read? He bulked up out of the blue.

Hope to have a good battle NG. In fact, already am. See ya on the field.

Edited by Deimos27

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340597079' post='2995163']
I am jealous NG.
[/quote]

Feel free to join.

Roq, I was hoping you'd be bigger by now. There's absolutely no way your ever gonna be in range :(

Err nevermind I forgot Tromp joined BM. :)

Edited by Sunny Side King

[quote][00:35] <Jonathan_Brookbank> I've had a nation non-stop since we were both in GGA.
[00:35] <Jonathan_Brookbank> If your traitor @$$ wanted to get some, you should have come for it long ago.[/quote]

Since you weren't on when I got this, I'll put it on here. Yes you might have had, but if I had attacked before it wouldn't have been 1v1 and there would be a good chance my alliance would get attacked which I did not want. But now that war is rampant, a 1v1 fight sounds quit plausible. Come out of peace mode and I will attack you, so while I should've have come for you a while ago but didn't because of the aforementioned reasons. So I am coming for it now, come out of peace mode and fight me, or stay hidden behind peace mode and big words. I won't blame you if you stay in peace mode, I wouldn't want to watch my nation burn either.

[quote name='Kenfolk GTS' timestamp='1340845533' post='2998891']
Since you weren't on when I got this, I'll put it on here. Yes you might have had, but if I had attacked before it wouldn't have been 1v1 and there would be a good chance my alliance would get attacked which I did not want. But now that war is rampant, a 1v1 fight sounds quit plausible. Come out of peace mode and I will attack you, so while I should've have come for you a while ago but didn't because of the aforementioned reasons. So I am coming for it now, come out of peace mode and fight me, or stay hidden behind peace mode and big words. I won't blame you if you stay in peace mode, I wouldn't want to watch my nation burn either.
[/quote]
... can you please retract this kenfolk. your not helping anyone by doing this. your threat could cause a war, and actually doing this will absolutely do this. do you want tetris to look like MK, but worse.

Edited by Daedwartin

[quote name='Daedwartin' timestamp='1340845749' post='2998894']
... can you please retract this kenfolk. your not helping anyone by doing this. your threat could cause a war, and actually doing this will absolutely do this. do you want tetris to look like MK, but worse.
[/quote]

Since when did ken help anything? :wub:

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1340753078' post='2997589']
Err nevermind I forgot Tromp joined BM. :)
[/quote]

I don't believe I know you? Apparently you do know me, so you know where to find me.