The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Know whats damn fine and sexy, the fact that NV has gained score since the start of the war and are the only non neutral menaces to do so other than TOP (and GDA but I'm pretty sure their score wasn't that low at the start :P). I guess thats a solid reflection of the difference between us and our opponent (MCXA).

Know whats damn fine and sexy, the fact that NV has gained score since the start of the war and are the only non neutral menaces to do so other than TOP (and GDA but I'm pretty sure their score wasn't that low at the start :P). I guess thats a solid reflection of the difference between us and our opponent (MCXA).

Hate to rain on your parade, but...

{154} --> {159} (+5) Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations : 13.90 --> 16.22 (+2.32)

:awesome:

edit - semi-relevant propaganda:

http://i44.nonpermited image host.com/zwm69k.png

Edited by Lord Brendan

I can't help but be impressed by Pacifica's member retention, especially when you consider than ODN and Sparta are on the winning side.

We haven't lost anything that we didn't want off of our AA in the first place. Sparta is a popular AA to ghost, and despite our best efforts there are always ghosts to be rid of. I'd also like to mention that NPO has done a good job, but their numbers are a bit tainted. They had a fair amount of members leave the NPO AA before the war and come back to the AA in the last few days, thus masking their losses. On the other hand, they have not lost that many to begin with. My hat is off to NPO general membership.

Political opinions aside, I think the fact that Pacifica still holds it's long-time position at the top, despite the vicious pounding it has received lately, is quite a testament to its size & power, and to the legions of Pacificans who've contributed to it's growth in the past.

Yeah. Being 35 points up on everyone who might possibly oppose you is quite a feat, until you consider the way they achieved it.

The Neutral Menace(s) are all showing small gains today. TDO especially, with an 11 member and .15 score gain <_<. In other news, the original NM is just over two points from resanction. Huh. Conversely, major losses of the day include MCXA, TPF, ODN, and, as usual, IRON and NPO, all posting 1 or two point losses, with IRON seriously taking a pummeling.

IRON and NPO has the membership all alliances wish to have. We fight to the bitter end if need be.

IRON and NPO has the membership all alliances wish to have. We fight to the bitter end if need be.

Uh, while I won't discuss the philosophy of the "r0x0r alliance member," the statement is factual that you are being rolled.

I like politics in this topic. Stats can only entertain you for so long. :P

Interesting, unoffensive politics, yes. Proclamations of future death and doom, no. Proclamations of how much your alliance roxorz over another alliance, no. Not unless done in an awesome, hilarious way.

It's quite a feat to have that many gullible members who believe any piece of bs propaganda you throw at them. I'm truly impressed.

Seriously, enough. It's going to get this thread locked. Take it to another thread.

/me scrolls up.

IRON lost 41 members...

All of which were Ghosts and parasitic members.

It's quite a feat to have that many gullible members who believe any piece of bs propaganda you throw at them. I'm truly impressed.

Indoctrination, my good man, is present ever so abundantly everywhere. But being indoctrinated by an alliance of worth, I must do say I like.

Anyways, let us not clutter this topic with CN politics. We may do so in the other hundred threads.

We're just that awesome :awesome:

Political opinions aside, I think the fact that Pacifica still holds it's long-time position at the top, despite the vicious pounding it has received lately, is quite a testament to its size & power, and to the legions of Pacificans who've contributed to it's growth in the past.

Not to mention the 200+ Pacifican nations in peace mode.

Hate to rain on your parade, but...

{154} --> {159} (+5) Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations : 13.90 --> 16.22 (+2.32)

:awesome:

edit - semi-relevant propaganda:

http://i44.nonpermited image host.com/zwm69k.png

That's still like a lot down the list from TOP....so many places down I don't want to count. Give us another week and we might be in the red before decoming.

Edited by Jinnai