The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Thank you Sgt. Pepper. I'm hoping that Roy will be able to do it on weekends, and if my work schedule gets increased (Again) possibly Wednesday. This topic only takes about 15 minuets per day, not to much. But combined with everything I do in the New Pacific Order it adds up and sometimes I need to choose some responsibilities over others, and this is not the highest priority. Also I've noticed a lot of TOOL wars with the reason on "Ghostbusting." I am very glad to see TOOL take a turn for the better. Also I'm rooting for you Invicta!

Wow looking at those numbers I have to wonder...

Was there a significant shift of people from polaris to pacifica?

It looks that way, also TOP had a surprising drop as well...

And of course, congrats on the well-deserved sticky, yay!

I'm hoping that Roy will be able to do it on weekends, and if my work schedule gets increased (Again) possibly Wednesday. This topic only takes about 15 minuets per day, not to much.
You wouldn't think it takes that long, but it does. I suggest you try doing it once, it really opens your eyes to how long it takes.

I might just try it for fun one day. Do you just check up on the stats on CN and calculate the increases/decreases manually, or is there something more complex? Time consuming for sure, but is there more than what meets the eye? Thanks Logan (and everyone else who keeps this up to date).

You wouldn't think it takes that long, but it does. I suggest you try doing it once, it really opens your eyes to how long it takes.

I do actually do something very similar to this on our own boards. So, I think I've got you there :rolleyes:

And as Logan just stated, it takes only 15 minutes out of the day.