The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Woot! TOOL Applicant+ 'The Order of Light' exceeds the closest sanctioned alliance, 'Grand Global Alliance' and ' GGA Applicant by .3 or something! We are on the fast track to sanction with 194 applicants, and about 25-40 misspelled TOOL AAs lol. I'm also inching towards 100 recruits in this month. Got 80 odd at the moment. Any alliance got more than 100 recruits in a month? :popcorn:

Woot! TOOL Applicant+ 'The Order of Light' exceeds the closest sanctioned alliance, 'Grand Global Alliance' and ' GGA Applicant by .3 or something! We are on the fast track to sanction with 194 applicants, and about 25-40 misspelled TOOL AAs lol. I'm also inching towards 100 recruits in this month. Got 80 odd at the moment. Any alliance got more than 100 recruits in a month? :popcorn:

That's just ridiculous. You have more recruits than Echelon has total members. <_<

Just try not to have your ANS drop to as low as it was last time :v:

Edit: Also, I just realized that if Admin hadn't lowered the sanction requirement to 200 members, there'd only be 13 alliances eligible for a sanction... and TPF wouldn't be sanctioned.

Dang.

Edited by El Hefe

Any chance we could buy some of your recruiters? :ph34r:

Atlantis gained 80 in 1 day, and another 150 nations in two weeks.

Madhatter+Chaos+100 mil incentives=better than TOOL.

Edit: We didn't just recruit noobs either.

Edited by Chickenzilla

Don't see GPA surpassing FOK anytime soon. Their average might be higher but the alliance has less members, less tech and less infra. With tool you never know I expected them to be much larger then they are atm already. NpO has loads of potential ofc but this is expected. FOK I predict will continue to grow in NS but decrease in members, depending on how boring the game gets.

I hear that applicant AA is quite the bandit hideout.

Less then I would of expected. And getting less every run through. We put as much effort into trying to keep our Applicant AA clear as our main. Its awesome credit to our recruiters. Whenever asked they step up to the plate, they do so with aplomb.

I wouldn't be surprised to see GGA lose their spot :( , but I'm not sure whether it'll be TPF or FOK that lose a second. As for taking the spots, I'm fairly sure it'll be GPA and NpO, I would be surprised to see TOOL get sanctioned.

But factor in the TOOL curse and the odds of TOOL getting sanctioned are increased

Atlantis gained 80 in 1 day, and another 150 nations in two weeks.

Madhatter+Chaos+100 mil incentives=better than TOOL.

Edit: We didn't just recruit noobs either.

I think Atlantis's recruiting skill came from recruiting smaller alliances with large nations that were raided by others. At least that is what I noticed in my time when twice 2 AA's disappeared into Atlantis. I also thought we proved that TOOL had the better recruiting skill back in the day within this very thread?

Muddee recruited just over 100 nations in his first month in Invicta. By himself.