The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Best Year So far: This is a hard category but for the best year so far I will give this category to Ragnarok because They have grew from nothing to a powerful influential 630 member alliance Keep it up RoK :awesome:

Best year so far without mergers. Sparta because they brought power back to black. :P And look at Sparta! We keep having nice gains! :awesome:

---------- TDO/Valhalla Challenge Line: 18.00

The Democratic Order: 16.98 --> 16.96 (-0.02)

Valhalla: 16.86 --> 16.88 (+0.02)

Today's special shoutout goes to the TDO/Valhalla Challenge Line: "Because I was bored." First one of those two to cross it gets some prize which I'm too lazy to figure out right now.

Valhalla, we accept ur challenge :awesome:

Worst Year So Far: This Category was Extremly Tough to choose but in the end It was Green Protection Agency These Guys used to be Extermly Powerful and then the Continium-GPA war happened and GPA cam crashing down

Now, this may just be me, but I think GATO had a worse time than GPA.... and Atlantis did so bad this year that they're not even an alliance anymore. (No, Hyperion doesn't count)

A good year for the neutrals :')

yeah I have to agree with Boscher here (assuming he was being sarcastic). This year may have permanently cured Planet Bob of neutrality as a strategy. With the exception of WTF, neutral alliances were hammered this year - NADC among them. IN a time of paper thin CB's and bloc stomps, an alliance needs to find one side or another. Any alliance without a couple MDPs or a bloc is in trouble, for sure.

Neutrality = phail

yeah I have to agree with Boscher here (assuming he was being sarcastic). This year may have permanently cured Planet Bob of neutrality as a strategy. With the exception of WTF, neutral alliances were hammered this year - NADC among them. IN a time of paper thin CB's and bloc stomps, an alliance needs to find one side or another. Any alliance without a couple MDPs or a bloc is in trouble, for sure.

Neutrality = phail

WTF and TDO are the only remaining neutrals I believe.

EDIT : Along with GPA

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

WTF and TDO are the only remaining neutrals I believe.

EDIT : Along with GPA

Aren't Order of the Black Rose and Grey Council both neutral as well?

I think neutrality works, but only if you can stay completely under the radar or have a massive military that they are careful not to use (Gramlins could safely be neutral).

Anyway interesting race, though it get boring now that nobody is likely to pass us or allow us to pass them for a very long time.

Neutrality = phail

What other side? :awesome:

Best Year So far: This is a hard category but for the best year so far I will give this category to Ragnarok because They have grew from nothing to a powerful influential 630 member alliance Keep it up RoK :awesome:

Worst Year So Far: This Category was Extremly Tough to choose but in the end It was Green Protection Agency These Guys used to be Extermly Powerful and then the Continium-GPA war happened and GPA cam crashing down

i agree saying RoK had a fantastic year - i had to look back when did they enter the race: late April! - but worst year for GPA just because being hit in the war against the odds, considering their pace of rebuilding... i doubt it's a good choice. well they crashed but since then they at least move up and up! i'd choose a worst year candidate from someone who lost a one-on-one war or who are stagnating without a devastating war.