The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

De NpO is starting to feel the effects of their loss maybe.

Slower growth, I see them fading id Echelon fights.

Shadow of their former selves?

I say MHA passes MCXA in no short order, or maybe some drama?

Its long overdue.

Multicolored is fence sitting and it may be close to time to fess up and pay the piper.

Seems like odd man out to me.

Go figure...Parodox.

My Hats Askew.

De NpO is starting to feel the effects of their loss maybe.

Slower growth, I see them fading id Echelon fights.

Shadow of their former selves?

I say MHA passes MCXA in no short order, or maybe some drama?

Its long overdue.

Multicolored is fence sitting and it may be close to time to fess up and pay the piper.

Seems like odd man out to me.

Go figure...Parodox.

My Hats Askew.

Polar's had amazing growth over the past month - I wouldn't call it over based only on one day.

Echelon...I don't think is fighting anyone right now.

MCXA's got 10 points to drop before falling out of 3rd - I wouldn't see that happening unless it's something out of the ordinary.

Yes, growth has been pseudosubstantial but that was to be expected, they are NpO.

Lost the war but they arent without skillz.

Echelon, just curious if they mount a defence?

Are they capable?.....depends on $$ placement.

MHA/MCXA?

Yes out of the left field but NPO lub you forever compact makes me foresee drama

sometime soon, (I like MCXA as they are multi polar color wizie) but chatter seems to run counter curant to them =ripe for fall/fail in 6 mon6ths?

DOnt know, but it is a curiously question.

Not syaing but just saying.

Yes, growth has been pseudosubstantial but that was to be expected, they are NpO.

Lost the war but they arent without skillz.

Echelon, just curious if they mount a defence?

Are they capable?.....depends on $$ placement.

MHA/MCXA?

Yes out of the left field but NPO lub you forever compact makes me foresee drama

sometime soon, (I like MCXA as they are multi polar color wizie) but chatter seems to run counter curant to them =ripe for fall/fail in 6 mon6ths?

DOnt know, but it is a curiously question.

Not syaing but just saying.

I don't think a lot of people would be targeting Echelon - their 1V membership helps with a lot of that. Same goes for the MCXA. The MHA-NPO Pact will not affect the longevity of the MCXA moreso than any other alliance - there's no substantial reason for it to. There may be some OWF bias against the MCXA, but much of that comes from alliances defeated in the recent war who will more than likely not have the military or diplomatic ability to effectively target the MCXA or other sanctioned alliances for the near future.

Edited by Gopherbashi

YEs, your words are true depending on percepton, I only go by what I have seen in the past as it represents the future.

If I had to pick an alliances to be one to be crushed it would be MCXA, maybe just cuause the 3 spot seems unlucky in it place?

Large alliances with strength and friends nad such have not proven unworthy of being taking down..

Who do you think is on the precipice?

Maybe NpO again, or maybe another one.

The questions is interesting, no?

I dont think IRON will hit NPO or vicesversa, MHA is lock and stocks with Pacific, seems maybe MCXA is the pickens.

Just conspiracy theroury and conjectour.

But I think Sam is to smart for it.

YEs, your words are true depending on percepton, I only go by what I have seen in the past as it represents the future.

If I had to pick an alliances to be one to be crushed it would be MCXA, maybe just cuause the 3 spot seems unlucky in it place?

Large alliances with strength and friends nad such have not proven unworthy of being taking down..

I dont think IRON will hit NPO or vicesversa, MHA is lock and stocks with Pacific, seems maybe MCXA is the pickens.

I love a good conspiracy theory just like the next bloke but this is so far out of left field I don't know what to say. I know treaty announcements, especially one like ours, have the tendency to spark rumors but we don't base aggressive action around a position on the Sanction Race. And we certainly wouldn't attack our friends and Continuum partners.

If we want to pass MCXA, we'll do it through hard yakka and honest growth - just as we did to pass everyone else currently below us in the Race.

You have horrible theories my friend.

What are you talking about... I really don't think MCXA will get hit as they are in 1v and The Continuum... If they get hit Sparta would help them out. :wub:

What are you talking about... I really don't think MCXA will get hit as they are in 1v and The Continuum... If they get hit Sparta would help them out. :wub:

What are you talking about... I really don't think NpO will get hit as they are in 1v and BLEU... If they get hit Sparta would help them out. :wub:

dang

just when TOOL was about to pass GPA, one of our more well known members had to go and get his or her nation deleted, dropping us by .03 :(

just a minor setback on our part but we're still coming for GPA :ph34r:

<_<

Will Bama never learn?

EDIT: Looks like his nation's still there. Who's he influenced into deleting?

Edited by KingsIndian

I don't think a lot of people would be targeting Echelon - their 1V membership helps with a lot of that.

Pshhhh, we have a solid 7th place (7 votes behind you guys) in the "which alliance do you want to see get rolled"-thread. Please don't ruin my wish of ever fighting a defensive war by making sure everyone knows our treaties! :P

I see NATO continues to be just as consistant in moving backwards as TOOL is at moving forwards.

I don't know if you know this or not, but the folks in LoSS smell quite bad. Like really, really bad. Thats obviously the reason.

Plus we appear to be too drunk to realize that the higher the score, the better. Ah well, we are by Mushroom Kingdom. Aqua love smells nicer than LoSS.

tl;dr

LoSS, you smell bad. Nice score though ;)