The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

[quote name='Razgriz90' date='10 May 2010 - 07:10 AM' timestamp='1273464636' post='2293216']
Has it been ten days already for TOP?

Also, congrats on the largest gain Nordreich. Had us beat by two points. <_<
[/quote]

Well, for the past 2 days we did have even larger gains than this one and we didn't manage to get the top spot. And now it was about time. Also.. congrats for the nice gain IRON.

Not cool Nordreich. If it weren't for your...whatever that is you're doing...we would have caught up to you already. <_<

Race is on, boys. Time to pass some Nordreich scum. :awesome::ph34r::wub:

[quote name='CylonNL' date='10 May 2010 - 07:58 AM' timestamp='1273492686' post='2293472']
I predict a monstrous gain for IRON.

You've got yourself a quality member. :D
[/quote]
Gained 0.60 already and have passed TOOL and RIA.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='10 May 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1273468935' post='2293328']
Oh hello there RIA, wanna swap?
[/quote]

sounds like fun, i will do my best to make it happen.

[quote name='Owned-You' date='10 May 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1273526322' post='2293903']
I predict that NV will post an entire 1.00 gain or more, firmly gaining the biggest gainer spot today.

Furthermore, I predict further trends of monster gains over time.
[/quote]
I hate you all now. <_<

[quote name='aaannndddyyy' date='10 May 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1273525676' post='2293893']
When you're not at war that statement is true.

I liked him but he fled the AA to save his pixels when the war started <_<
[/quote]

He left long before the war started, get your facts straight before you try to deface someone.

[quote name='Owned-You' date='10 May 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1273526322' post='2293903']
I predict that NV will post an entire 1.00 gain or more, firmly gaining the biggest gainer spot today.

Furthermore, I predict further trends of monster gains over time.
[/quote]

what did i miss?

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='10 May 2010 - 05:43 PM' timestamp='1273527790' post='2293925']
He left long before the war started, get your facts straight before you try to deface someone.
[/quote]
Honest mistake by aaaanndy, as far as I know, as we had a few members leave right when the war started (not that many but still) and he possibly thought JimKongIl was one of them because Jim's departure was indeed close to the war.

That said, JimKongIl left exactly three weeks before the war started (January 08th), he was a quality member while in Paradoxia and is still counted as a Friend of the Order (denotes a former member who left in good standing and is still very welcome).

Back to the race, IRON will probably post the biggest gain due to that but Nordreich's gains as of late have been impressive.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='10 May 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1273527790' post='2293925']
[/quote]

Lol.

Also, hello to gains today it seems.

EDIT: Took some ish out to not derail thread.

Edited by aaannndddyyy

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='11 May 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1273537841' post='2294168']
I'd like to say that we have a clear CB on NV for stalling our growth :wacko:
[/quote]

MagicalBricks was just coming home. :) After all, He was our emperor shortly after I resigned.

Also, but according to the treaties involved then you would also be required to join the war in defense of NV thus declaring war on yourself and then we would of course be obligated and honor bound to come to your aid both monetarily AND defensively so we would then declare war on The Ebil Nueva Vida.... my brain hurts....