The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

I think he means he was here right before GPA got owned, so only saw it briefly. :)

Cheerio,

Fokker Aeroplanbau

He's been here nearly as long as me, and that's two and a half years :P

Either way, GPA only held top spot for a couple of months. I can't really remember how long, though.

because you rained on our parade, I blame this on you <_<

I think NPO just decided to call some people from the applicant AA to them.

they have been doing a lot of that, there total NS and average NS show this. there using the member count portion of the score formula to prop themselves up.

they have been doing a lot of that, there total NS and average NS show this. there using the member count portion of the score formula to prop themselves up.

My guess is that they did an applicant amnesty... All applicants can come to the main AA if they wish to fight. TOOL did something like this earlier in the war, and we got the idea from NPO... Our founder joined NPO through a wartime applicant amnesty when he was new. I wouldn't be surprised if they still do it. I really don't think it has anything to do with being number 1.

-Bama

During times of war, it's perfectly normal for alliances to be a bit more willing to let people join them who want to fight, especially if those alliances are outnumbered. Think back to what happened in the Mushroom Kingdom last summer.