The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

I would like to think I do well for myself. I have never had to re-roll, I have never destroyed alliances from within, I have never became a pariah whose only contribution of late is to troll a specific alliance. Butt hurt much?

Also, having never talked with you, nor heard of you until you started in on NATO, how can you even comment on my accomplishments?

Glad to have you around, and look forward to having Chickenzilla re-rolls ZI'd for years to come :)

You are correct sir. There is nothing to comment on.

Yes, yes it was. All of it, the accidental multi, the pissing off slayer, the "spying" on VE, the whatever else I did.

I'm sure far more people know my name than his.

Also, nice job, you seem to show up to try and discredit anyone who insults your friends. Did they come crying to you to put the big bad Chickenzilla in his place?

So your claims to fame are all at being terrible? I'd rather be Wentworth.

Aside from the fact that he's an ally of mine, I genuinely believe he's done more then you have. You aren't big, and you aren't bad.

So your claims to fame are all at being terrible? I'd rather be Wentworth.

Aside from the fact that he's an ally of mine, I genuinely believe he's done more then you have. You aren't big, and you aren't bad.

I am The Big Bad...oh wait, sorry TBB.

By the way, TBBCZ is a joke Dilber, and really, your biased opinion doesn't mean too much to me. (You might want to let him fend for himself sometime ;) thanks for choosing me to try to take down a peg today.)

Edit: Ok, enough derail

Nice job GR, way to pass NATO, I am very happy.

2nd Edit: Besides, Wentworth isn't worth talking about lol.

Edited by Chickenzilla

Please stop fighting in this thread. It is aimed to show the accomplishments of alliances' growths.

Congrats GR

I can fend for myself Zilla, the problem is I have wasted enough time on you.

Plus, dran129 is right, this is not the place. My apologies to everyone for feeding Zilla's ego.

You know, I don't care if NATO spawns the next 20 great alliances in this game, the core NATO membership and their alliance itself has proven itself to be dependent, reliable, and honourable since my moving to the Aqua sphere over a year and a half ago. I know I am proud of our friends in NATO and thank god (Admin) every day for their existence...

So would you kindly stop trolling NATO Chickenzilla? They are good buds of me :)

You know, I don't care if NATO spawns the next 20 great alliances in this game, the core NATO membership and their alliance itself has proven itself to be dependent, reliable, and honourable since my moving to the Aqua sphere over a year and a half ago. I know I am proud of our friends in NATO and thank god (Admin) every day for their existence...

So would you kindly stop trolling NATO Chickenzilla? They are good buds of me :)

Ok, last post for the night I swear, but I remember they broke their MDP with someone on the UJP side... \m/? GOONS? MK? anyway, they didn't even bother canceling it.

Went, I'm going to tell the secret, ok?

All of you guys need to start thinking outside of the box. This is NOT a drop in stats for NATO. NATO's strategy for world domination is sending her members out to form colonies all over Bob. There was Zenith. Now Olympus. I hear the next colony in the works is Bose.

Absolutly no reason to laugh. Things are coming together perfectly. :wub: NATO

First televisions, then cameras, then sound systems!

I predict that both NATO offshoots pass NATO within a year.

Half way there. :P:rolleyes:

Great update, Supri.

It's true. We do infra dealing. 100 infra for 3 mil. :o

@MASH, RIA, MK and LoSS: We're coming :ph34r:

Sorry we have some plans coming to fruition very soon ;)

Also wow @ NATO that drop was bigger than I first thought. Gonna be weird when you drop out the race.

Sorry we have some plans coming to fruition very soon ;)

Oh do you now? Well if your plan is to somehow stay ahead of us then let me tell you that isn't happening. :lol:

I'm proud of how well GR is doing. Who would have though it eh?

Ok, last post for the night I swear, but I remember they broke their MDP with someone on the UJP side... \m/? GOONS? MK? anyway, they didn't even bother canceling it.

Pot, I'd like you to meet my buddy Kettle.

I let my grudge against Atlantis go a long time ago. The UJW was over a year ago. If that's why you hate NATO, let it go already.

-Bama

Congrats GR, thanks for making me a successful prophet :P

Lol, chickenzilla, keep on truckin.

Groups come and they go, we are not the type of alliance to try and destroy those that want to try their own thing. That makes us a particularly good place for spawning successful offshoots. If you consider that a weakness of NATO, so be it. But we keep our friends because we actually want to see them succeed on their own. You know what those are, right? Friends?

CZ even as NATO falls down the ranks of the sanction race, they have more class and honor than you ever will. My props to the work being done to maintain these stats but Olympus supports NATO and will always be here for her.

Olympus will continue to grow..thank you everyone for noticing, but we can not nor will not take credit for our first 500k as that was off the success of other NATOans that chose to embark on a new journey. See you all again when we reach our other milestones.

:wub: NATO

:wub: Olympus

Groups come and they go, we are not the type of alliance to try and destroy those that want to try their own thing. That makes us a particularly good place for spawning successful offshoots. If you consider that a weakness of NATO, so be it. But we keep our friends because we actually want to see them succeed on their own. You know what those are, right? Friends?

Well said Anu. I have every faith in Buffy and his friends to create an awesome alliance, and they will have NATO to thank for such a good grounding.

Looking forward to seeing both Olympus and NATO on this thread together :)

Also yay for purple

Nope, pray tell, what manner of people are these friends...

Really, you should try and get back on topic Anu.

EDIT: and don't get me wrong, I have all faith in Buffalo. Olympus is going to be something to be reckoned with.

Edited by Chickenzilla

Oh do you now? Well if your plan is to somehow stay ahead of us then let me tell you that isn't happening. :lol:

I'm proud of how well GR is doing. Who would have though it eh?

Just looking forward to terms ending and having some aircraft etc :v: