A Lesson in Physics from Non Grata

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1340195419' post='2989952']
Ah, but I've been hearing quite a bit about how MK beats us in depth.
[/quote]

MK has layed it out there for all to see and makes absolutely no ambiguity about what's going on.

The distortion of history and reality on the other hand coming from RIA is in an echelon of itself quite demonstrative of a mental collapse that is metastasizing at an alarming rate.

Edited by porksaber

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1340197186' post='2989971']
MK has layed it out there for all to see and makes absolutely no ambiguity about what's going on.
[/quote]
No, some people just find them very convincing. MK has spent a lot of time spinning out an attitude that they've marketed as being the cool way to think. Because they've previously been in an extremely strong position, this has been lapped up by a solid chunk of their viewing public. For the most part, though, this stated attitude rarely has much to do with why they do things.

MK makes strong political moves while advertising themselves as the champions of shedding old politics. They are deliberate while advertising themselves as crazy. And if you call then out on this, they claim that "Of course they're good at political maneuvering, that's how they got where they are" and yet they deny all but the least sophisticated political motivations for any of their actions.

MK's brand is simultaneously one of brilliant political play and complete and total removal from the political game, and this is your band of unambiguous straight shooters.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1340199194' post='2989986']
MK makes strong political moves while advertising themselves as the champions of shedding old politics.
[/quote]

So what you're saying is that one can position oneself politically as long as it doesn't diverge from what you traditionally think something should be. What you've defined above is the textbook definition of this "progress" thing I've been hearing so much about. Personally, I'm all for it. Of course, if you want to still go on believing that the planet is flat, and that it's supported by a stack of turtles, be my guest; just do it quietly in your padded cell.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1340199194' post='2989986']
MK's brand is simultaneously one of brilliant political play and complete and total removal from the political game, and this is your band of unambiguous straight shooters.
[/quote]

Again, progress and forward thinking. I didn't call it brilliant; you did. What you're saying is that MK is doing something that is new and different, and you don't like things like that. Fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion, but I find nothing ironic about the fact that you are in government of an alliance that has the term "insanity" in the name.

This thread is about my alliance initiating the destruction of yours. Let's stay on topic. If you want to argue MK politics and intentions, I'd recommend doing that in the other, more appropriate thread. If you want to go back to your previous line of "no u" arguments and distortions of history here, I suppose that would be ok.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1340202465' post='2990013']
Would you kindly point me to my "no u" arguments and distortions of history? That'd be awesome, thanks.
[/quote]

Sure Delta, I'd be glad to oblige.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1340147784' post='2989327']
SLCB surrendered to us in that war, brochachoErgo, you surrendered to RIA
[/quote]

Please refer to page 10 of this thread for links to the wiki and accurate history here.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1340148321' post='2989346']
My only regret is I couldn't nuke SLCB more, I had to fight GATO in defense of iFOK.You're welcome, iFOK. Oh wait, you don't exist anymore either.
[/quote]

Actually, Imperial Assault Alliance was noteworthy here; not iFOK.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1340195419' post='2989952']
Ah, but I've been hearing quite a bit about how MK beats us in depth.
[/quote]

No u...

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1340203386' post='2990027']
Sure Delta, I'd be glad to oblige.

Please refer to page 10 of this thread for links to the wiki and accurate history here.

Actually, Imperial Assault Alliance was noteworthy here; not iFOK.

No u...
[/quote]
Well, at least you got my name right one out of three times, though I get the feeling that you just threw that one in there and labelled it a "no u" post because you couldn't actually find anything else.

Edited by Delta1212

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1340203947' post='2990031']
Well, at least you got my name right one out of three times, though I get the feeling that you just threw that one in there and labelled it a "no u" post because you couldn't actually find anything else.
[/quote]

You read my file!

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1340203980' post='2990033']
What goes up must come down. Enjoy your trip down you carbon molecules.
[/quote]
You seem to be a massive hater.

It is pretty much impossible for RIA to take down NG alone. Even if NG lacked the war skill we possess, still impossible.

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1340204960' post='2990048']
You seem to be a massive hater.

It is pretty much impossible for RIA to take down NG alone. Even if NG lacked the war skill we possess, still impossible.
[/quote]

We seem to be doing a pretty good job on you

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1340434636' post='2993378']
Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains
1) -533,723 Strength Change - Random Insanity Alliance

RIA getting rolled
[/quote]
80k nation deleted from RIA.

2) -517,745 Strength Change - Mushroom Kingdom

mind telling us what MK's excuse is?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340434886' post='2993381']

[/quote]

Nukes ARE the only way to really do damage, Mogar... didn't you know? Might want to check the nuke page while you're at it.

[quote name='Ravnica' timestamp='1340435149' post='2993383']
Nukes ARE the only way to really do damage, Mogar... didn't you know? Might want to check the nuke page while you're at it.
[/quote]
I see a bunch of misses from both sides, including my own, but thanks for pointing me to that page,
[quote] Darwinium of Slugs
Slythrim
6/23/2012 12:07:33 AM Thwarted[/quote]
this made me smile.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340434886' post='2993381']

[/quote]

If you want to compare it to something go add up Invicta, CSN, NATO and part of RnR's loses. Sparta doesn't really count I think.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1340435641' post='2993393']
If you want to compare it to something go add up Invicta, CSN, NATO and part of RnR's loses. Sparta doesn't really count I think.
[/quote]
I'm not the one trying to use the statistics of an alliance being attacked by 4x it's NS losing more NS as a sign of something, he is.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340435764' post='2993397']
I'm not the one trying to use the statistics of an alliance being attacked by 4x it's NS losing more NS as a sign of something, he is.
[/quote]

CSN: 783,264
NATO: if you count from the 21st on, 100k~ (but if you count from the 20th and forego that large spike, way less than that, like 20k)
Invicta: 225866

We are technically being attacked by four alliances, so it's totally fair to look at the numbers.

Edited by Ravnica

[quote name='Ravnica' timestamp='1340436583' post='2993414']
CSN: 783,264
NATO: if you count from the 21st on, 100k~ (but if you count from the 20th and forego that large spike, way less than that, like 20k)
Invicta: 225866

We are technically being attacked by four alliances, so it's totally fair to look at the numbers.
[/quote]
put the NS of all 4 alliances together and it barely equals NG.