Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1338868873' post='2977267']
You failed DH, want to try again?
[/quote]

I think the 4m NS "low point" cited in the announcement begs to differ ;)

Edited by Leet Guy

Congratulations, NPO! This milestone is testament to the incredible efforts it took by both your members and your allies to rebuild such a great alliance!

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1338919188' post='2977666']
An ancient evil returns this summer.
[/quote]
Certainly one that is more perferred than the current mouth-breather infested one.....

Congrats my Pacifican friends.

Now take over CN...for the love of CN run this #$@! into the ground.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1338863731' post='2977208']
On behalf of the New Pacific Order I give cheer and thanks to all involved in our success as we continue to grow, continue to balance our ratios and move ever forwards, bringing Order to Chaos. This belongs to all of us o/
[/quote]
I look forward to seeing a NPO who can once again strike fear into those who oppose you, good luck in your mad quest for power. o/

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1338929607' post='2977796']
I look forward to seeing a NPO who can once again strike fear into those who oppose you, good luck in your mad quest for power. o/
[/quote]

It's been a while. Can we practice on you? :3

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1338930290' post='2977808']
I fear nothing, so I might be a bad target to practice on as you would never succeed. :P
[/quote]

Being unafraid and being a smoldering crater are not mutually exclusive. Just sayin'.

Edited by Colonel Herzog

[quote name='Colonel Herzog' timestamp='1338934459' post='2977861']
Being unafraid and being a smoldering crater are not mutually exclusive. Just sayin'.
[/quote]
It won't just be him you have to make a smouldering crater sweetie :)
Still want to take the pop?

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1338934873' post='2977866']
It won't just be him you have to make a smouldering crater sweetie :)
Still want to take the pop?
[/quote]

Just correcting an apparent misconception. I've been said fearless crater before so I know quite well that bravery does not equal invincibility.

[quote name='Colonel Herzog' timestamp='1338935438' post='2977871']
Just correcting an apparent misconception. I've been said fearless crater before so I know quite well that bravery does not equal invincibility.
[/quote]
You'd be surprised how long someone can go against the odds, look at Destro, he did 2 years alone on UPN.

[quote name='Colonel Herzog' timestamp='1338935438' post='2977871']
[/quote]
GOONS have spent months trying to keep me a smoldering crater, with no success. Non Grata have tried keeping me a smoldering crater with no success. Both of them got a lot of their smaller nations ZIed a few times trying, both even got me to ZI a few times. ODN fought me a few months trying to make me into a crater during the DH-NPO War after I declared on MK to assist you guys, although they never had success in getting me there. Keeping someone at ZI is much harder than you might imagine it to be, especially if its someone like me who has nearly a full set of wonders and know the war mechanics very well.