The Sun Also Rises

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1337234871' post='2968499']
to much reading to do. any relation to the movie? seriously,its my favorite movie of all time,and im not even joking!
[/quote]

Not really, outside of giving an opportunity to shout out our favourite lines.

Speaking of which, I really should take the opportunity.

"All that hates gonna burn you up kid."
"It keeps me warm."

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1337234871' post='2968499']
to much reading to do. any relation to the movie? seriously,its my favorite movie of all time,and im not even joking!
[/quote]

Yes: our soul-mate left us for a hot young bullfighter, but we're ok with it because we're artsy, wine-drinking expats. (Also: movie? Really?)

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1337235404' post='2968510']
Yes: our soul-mate left us for a hot young bullfighter, but we're ok with it because we're artsy, wine-drinking expats. (Also: movie? Really?)
[/quote]
you confuse me.... probally cuz im really drukn right now, but nonethe less. you confuseses me!

The significance of Red Dawn to me was it was formed with alliances that were willing to work with NPO post-karma. I sincerely wish the current members well and will gladly cast my vote to a Red Dawn nation whenever it is directed.

Edited by Daimos

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1337285615' post='2968801']
The significance of Red Dawn to me was it was formed with alliances that were willing to work with NPO post-karma. I sincerely wish the current members well and will gladly cast my vote to a Red Dawn nation whenever it is directed.
[/quote]
I'm cleaning out my desk and I just found notes from RD's beginning re: Karma's refusal to allow them to sign on right away. NPO rehab was central to our early mission and I'm proud of that.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1337305269' post='2968951']
I dont know if this is a sign of me not caring/a sign to stop, or maybe just something I've overlooked over the years, but I had no idea Invicta was on red.
[/quote]
I also had no idea. Think it was more of not caring about them though.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1337305269' post='2968951']
I dont know if this is a sign of me not caring/a sign to stop, or maybe just something I've overlooked over the years, but I had no idea Invicta was on red.

Best of luck to all of you
[/quote][quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1337305374' post='2968952']
I also had no idea. Think it was more of not caring about them though.
[/quote]
They moved like 2 years ago. It's an easy mistake; their flag is still purple.

I am supremely happy to see this announced. I agree with Schattenmann's assessment of our relationship: friendship leading to apathy. Our departure from the bloc was not made out of any antipathy toward the other alliances; rather, the treaty had served its purpose (to reform the NPO and make us play nice) and had become unnecessary.

I wish CoJ, Inv, and UCR the best of luck carrying this forward, and I salute their efforts to make Red a safe color. In the past, the NPO had that responsibility. I am excited to have the opportunity to officially mark the passing of the torch to such a talented and capable group.

o/ Red Dawn
o/ the Red sphere, forever may she prosper

its sorta like when the chess club, the band, and the D&D kids decide to find a corner of the cafeteria that they feel, you know, safe in.

i think i got the jist. good luck with this i guess.

also:

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/198/460/iwkoqt.gif[/img]

Edited by porksaber