A Joint Statement of Continued Defensive Resistance

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1334334560' post='2952253']
And remember, we must be clear on this, the war is going on because of you. You could end this war right now. Each day you are in war pushes the time it will take you to rebuild back even further. You know what you have to do to end this. We can keep this up forever. Can you?
[/quote]

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1334346641' post='2952378']
The war's continuation really isn't the fault of Kaskus/Mongols, you can say it's because they won't agree to paying reparations but I think we would both know you were full of it if you did that. GOONS has chosen to continue to attempt to extract reparations instead of walking away with their dignity intact. Sardonic is a spoiled child who's used to getting what he wants and throws a hissy fit when he doesn't.
[/quote]
With the concerned parties at an impasse and neither willing to change this the fault for the wars continuation falls on everyone involved. Options to end the war are no less so because one dislikes them and both sides know what the other views as a fitting end. One side wants money where as the other apparently wants status quo ante bellum. Both are stubborn enough to refuse what the other wants.

Both of you are doing a disservice to your sides argument by making a claim to the contrary.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but that is just a really terrible point which completely ignores both natural and property rights.

GOONS: I want sex.
MONGOLS: Leave my butthole alone.
GOONS: I will take sex.
MONGOLS: You will bleed.

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*
*butthole remains inviolate*

GOONS: I still want sex.
MONGOLS: You still need to stay away from my butthole.
GOONS: Just the tip?
MONGOLS: FFS leave me alone.

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*
*repeat ad nauseam*

Is it really MONGOLS fault if this continues? If so, remind me to keep you away from my daughter...and my son. And possibly the hamster as well for that matter.

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1334636021' post='2954673']
No offense, but that is just a really terrible point which completely ignores both natural and property rights.

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*
*repeat ad nauseam*

Is it really MONGOLS fault if this continues? If so, remind me to keep you away from my daughter...and my son. And possibly the hamster as well for that matter.
[/quote]

what the $%&@. Like seriously..what the $%&@.

Don't act like you never played just the tip Charles. You're not fooling anyone.

Although, to be fair to GOONS, we do have a habit of prancing around in fuzzy pink booty shorts with MONGOLS emblazoned across the butt, so maybe we were kind of asking for it.

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*
*repeat ad nauseam*

[/quote]

My nation bio:
About Lukolok:
RnR-Director of Trades Tell admin to add the ampersand =========== The nation of Lukolok is filled with hamsters.

This offends me so deeply :o:huh:

-----

But really,

[img]http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/lmaosmiley.gif[/img]

Edited by Dr William Westcher

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*
*repeat ad nauseam*

[/quote]

+1 Internets for you kind sir. A perfect summary of the goings on of said war.

No offense, but that is just a really terrible point…[/quote]
I take no offense to the opinion others hold.

[quote]…which completely ignores both natural and property rights.[/quote]
Natural and property rights are of no relevance to the question of if refusing an end to a problem shares fault in said problem not being resolved.

[quote]GOONS: I want sex.

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*
*repeat ad nauseam*[/quote]
The above scenario suggests the Mongols were directly and deliberately attacked for money as the root cause and the end for this war is the Mongols to pay.

On a personal level, I find a lot wrong with your logic. But, in the interests of brevity, I'll just address it as follows...

[quote name='Hyperbad' timestamp='1334639925' post='2954705']The above scenario suggests the Mongols were directly and deliberately attacked for money as the root cause and the end for this war is the Mongols to pay.[/quote]

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2ymimhe.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1334334248' post='2952247']I mean, it might be entertaining to get GPA to fulfill such a role as evaluating the legality of wars, but the resolutions would be non-binding of course.[/quote]
Hey, I just now saw this! Thanks for the offer, but no way.

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*

*attempted assault*
*punch to face*
*repeat ad nauseam*

[/quote]
This is in no way exaggerated, we are literally rapists, or more specifically, Repists.

[quote name='Hyperbad' timestamp='1334639925' post='2954705']The above scenario suggests the Mongols were directly and deliberately attacked for money as the root cause
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS-7zTzrSAA

Nah, just the tip.

PS: Link is from Archer, and therefore may be inappropriate for some viewers.

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1334664702' post='2954800']
This is in no way exaggerated, we are literally rapists, or more specifically, Repists.
[/quote]

Sardonic made a funny. All the world laughs.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2ynpkc3.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1334745387' post='2955280']
Yeah, rape analogies for your digital game war? Classy move, !@#$%^&.
[/quote]

Oh, get over yourself.

Alternately, stage a Take Back the Tip march to protest my completely serious and dangerous stance on male rape.

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1334637546' post='2954686']
Don't act like you never played just the tip Charles. You're not fooling anyone.

Although, to be fair to GOONS, we do have a habit of prancing around in fuzzy pink booty shorts with MONGOLS emblazoned across the butt, so maybe we were kind of asking for it.
[/quote]

Somebody nominate this guy for spokesman of the decade.

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1334330240' post='2952210']
In regards to this, we've already won.

We won when GOONS didn't win in the first week, we won when they didn't win in the first month, we won when their war cost more than their reparations, we won when we made them look weak, we won when they called in help the first time, we won when they called in Doomhouse, we won when they activated an entire alliance bloc against us.

We won when we made them look like fools.

Every bomb that flies, every missile that is launched, every dong that is spent is a victory for us. There is no victory for GOONs. There is no victory for Doomhouse. There is certainly no victory for Pandora's Box. There are only ashes.

Very, very expensive, pointless ashes.
[/quote]

Even though Doomhouse never did get involved Courland makes a great point. They didn't literally beat you but they have made GOONs look dumb. And the fact that they are still holding their own against you some what is something crazy.