Announcement from Pandora's Box

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334773764' post='2955402']
NS doesn't dictate political power entirely. MK is smaller than C&G, yet they go with what MK wants and not the other way around. Some of it is proactivity and will to power. C&G is not a proactive bloc and it's passive. GPA is bigger than MK and is a passive alliance, etc. etc.
[/quote]
Except MK's policy is heavily influenced by C&G. MK was going to divide from PB to follow TLR in the event the Weeaboo War expanded. Knowing where C&G (in that case TLR specifically) stood carried weight in the foreign policy campaign that followed out of that nightmare.

MK has political power because we respect and coordinate with our allies.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1334797434' post='2955532']
Except MK's policy is heavily influenced by C&G. MK was going to divide from PB to follow TLR in the event the Weeaboo War expanded. Knowing where C&G (in that case TLR specifically) stood carried weight in the foreign policy campaign that followed out of that nightmare.

MK has political power because we respect and coordinate with our allies.
[/quote]

I already said MK would follow LOST and vice versa(your line at the time). I'm not really sure why you keep saying someone else was trying to make it happen(xiph).

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334797561' post='2955533']
I already said MK would follow LOST and vice versa(your line at the time).
[/quote]
[quote name='Roquentin'][b]MK is smaller than C&G, yet they go with what MK wants and not the other way around.[/b][/quote]

I was refuting this assertion.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1334797970' post='2955537']
I was refuting this assertion.
[/quote]

In general, C&G goes with what MK wants. MK wanted to kill GOD before the Weeaboo war.

GOONS sucks, especially since they won't let anyone else pay.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1334798145' post='2955539']
So in other news, back on topic: GOONS sucks. :v
[/quote]
Though I disagree, you're right that I'm off topic and will cease my tit-for-tat with Mr. Roquentin.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1334798145' post='2955539']
So in other news, back on topic: GOONS sucks. :v
[/quote]

Funny thing is now that Sardonic is refusing reps by outsiders, he's gaining my respect, since this [i][b]is[/b][/i] about principles and Pandora's Box entrance clouds that issue.

So maybe it is just Pandora's Box that sucks the most in this topic, since coming into this they probably expected that they'd be able help and use GOONS like this again:

[img]http://oi39.tinypic.com/157yd85.jpg[/img]

edit: oops wrongbloc

Edited by Phineas

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1334798517' post='2955544']
Funny thing is now that Sardonic is refusing reps by outsiders, he's gaining my respect, since this [i][b]is[/b][/i] about principles and the Doom House entrance clouds that issue.

So maybe it is just Doom House that sucks the most in this topic, since coming into this they probably expected that they'd be able help and use GOONS like this again:

[img]http://oi39.tinypic.com/157yd85.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

It was actually PB that came in not DH. I figured I'd say that before some dick came along to try and make fun of you. Anyway, how is refusing reps from outside sources honorable? I'm not sure I'd say PB are the ones using GOONS either.

edit: Freudian slip

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1334798730' post='2955548']
It was actually PB that came in not DH. I figured I'd say that before some dick came along to try and make fun of you. Anyway, how is refusing reps from outside sources honorable? I'm not sure I'd say PB are the ones using GOONS either.

edit: Freudian slip
[/quote]

I swear I have yet to edit my errors faster than people post. :D

As for the other, yes, that's looking more and more to be symbiotic.

It's not honorable to hold out because at this point GOONS get to sit without it being competitive. If it had been the case before PB declared, you'd have a point, Phineas.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334799006' post='2955550']
It's not honorable to hold out because at this point GOONS get to sit without it being competitive. If it had been the case before PB declared, you'd have a point, Phineas.
[/quote]
eh that's ok, he could just go on the assumption that it was and follow through, not like anyone would want to argue the difference. -_-

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334799006' post='2955550']
[/quote]

I disagree. Now instead of just standing up to GOONS over an alliance to alliance disagreement, Kaskus and Mongols are facing off against a bloc, a bloc that claims they don't give a damn about enforcing GOONS internal policies, but that is exactly what they are doing and everyone knows it.

Seeing Sardonic wave off outside offers to pay the reps, we really have to question why Pandora's Box is involved at all now.

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1334799341' post='2955555']
Seeing Sardonic wave off outside offers to pay the reps, we really have to question why Pandora's Box is involved at all now.
[/quote]

If Sardonic said no to the offers from outside parties to pay Kaskus reps, that's just pathetic and dumb.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1334800024' post='2955560']
If Sardonic said no to the offers from outside parties to pay Kaskus reps, that's just pathetic and dumb.
[/quote]

Personally I find it commendable. He wants Kaskus and Mongols to say "uncle," not someone who has no stake in this.

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1334800173' post='2955563']
Personally I find it commendable. He wants Kaskus and Mongols to say "uncle," not someone who has no stake in this.
[/quote]
How on earth is that commendable?

"I want the little guys to beg for mercy."

Commendable? Wrong choice of words.

It's commendable by 1/2, that's how.

See, Sardonic now is making clear that he does not want reps from anyone but Kaskus/Mongols. This is his acknowledgement that this fight is between GOONS and Mongols/Kaskus alone. Why commendable by 1/2? Well now, that brings us back to why in the world were the alliances of Pandora's Box called into this in the first place, unless they see this as their fight, too.

Naturally, certain people in Pandora's Box leadership have been whining that they could not give a rat's ass about what this war is about, that they are just here to end it, but their actions always have meant more than their words. I can just imagine the hell Sardonic is catching right now, and I salute his stance. ;)

Edited by Phineas

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1334801214' post='2955573']

See, Sardonic now is making clear that he does not want reps from anyone but Kaskus/Mongols. This is his acknowledgement that this fight is between GOONS and Mongols/Kaskus alone. Why commendable by 1/2? Well now, that brings us back to why in the world were the alliances of Pandora's Box called in to this the first place, unless they see this as their fight, too.

Naturally, certain people in Pandora's Box leadership have been whining that they could not give a rat's ass about what this war is about, that they are just here to end it, but their actions always have meant more than their words. I can just imagine the hell Sardonic is catching right now, and I salute his stance. ;)
[/quote]
Well, from know what I know of most of those alliances, I doubt they really care.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1334801445' post='2955576']
Well, from know what I know of most of those alliances, I doubt they really care.
[/quote]

Yes, and naturally that's what they've been saying all along here. I think all of us have been in enough bloc and coalition back channels to know better. :ph34r:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1334801726' post='2955578']
Yea I agree Starfox. It's pretty dumb.
[/quote]

It's only dumb if you want peace at any price.

Remember, Kaskus/Mongols also do not want any outside parties paying reps on their behalf precisely because it would signal the defeat of the principle for which they are fighting: do not reward bullying.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1334800024' post='2955560']
[/quote]

After being forced to call in PB over this I highly doubt GOONS will accept some other alliance paying the reps they want.

Can you imagine that? First, not being able to win the war, and second, not being able to get reps from the alliance they wanted?

GOONS will drag this war out for months before allowing Mongols/Kaskus another victory, however minor.

[quote name='Phineas' timestamp='1334801214' post='2955573']

See, Sardonic now is making clear that he does not want reps from anyone but Kaskus/Mongols. This is his acknowledgement that this fight is between GOONS [b][color="#FF0000"]& PB[/color][/b] and Mongols/Kaskus alone. Why commendable by 1/2? Well now, that brings us back to why in the world were the alliances of Pandora's Box called into this in the first place, unless they see this as their fight, too.

[/quote]

Fixed for you, and I agree with Starfox too.

GOONS have lost a lot more than Mongols and Kaskus. The only ones who think otherwise are GOONS and thier allies. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching GOONS go from bragging bullies to weak kneed whimps.

Edited by conistonslim