A Brief Announcement from Umbrella

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1332906704' post='2944070']
if 1 100k nation makes the attack us, do we need a 60k nation to get MK to declare to?
[/quote]
If we had our way, both Kaskus and NEW would be smoldering rubble right now.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='acrux' timestamp='1332911799' post='2944149']

However on a serious note, those who cant see why we entered.... really... do I need to make a picture book for this... (we need to secure our tech deals... duh) :unsure:
[/quote]

A noble cause. Let's see the rest of the world claim that isn't justifiable!

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1332911605' post='2944146']
Well, that's why you need to take the view of both sides to cone to an agreement. What do you(GOONS) see fit to end hostilities?
[/quote]

[i][b]whoosh[/b][/i]

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1332910541' post='2944135']
I was intending no disrespect if you were paying attention, I said correct me if I was wrong.. Shows the literacy rate of GOONS. Of course though, that was expected.

Edit: Thank you Marx for the clarification. Chief, I was in Viridian Entente at the time, I dont take disrespect. The past is the past.
[/quote]

missed that. regardless, if you're ignorant of something why bring misinformation to the table? there are a dozen topics covering all this that is being said.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1332904902' post='2944023']
This big boy hopped across from NEW to Kaskus yesterday:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=338333
[b]
We don't have anyone in range[/b] unfortunately, so Umbrella is lending a hand :)
[/quote]
You have one guy hiding in peace mode who could reach him if he had the guts

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332912097' post='2944153']
missed that. regardless, if you're ignorant of something why bring misinformation to the table? there are a dozen topics covering all this that is being said.
[/quote]
Actually, everything I said is The only information I could gernalize from this threads as all those threads ended up into "train wrecks," or just into silly back and forth nonsense. My apologies.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1332911843' post='2944150']
If we had our way, both Kaskus [b]and NEW would be smoldering rubble right now.[/b]
[/quote]

WOW...just WOW lol

nice to know you want to roll NEW for being an innocent 3rd party in all of this. Last i checked they havent issued a DoW on GOONs have they? Pretty sure the whole "what our members do is their own thing" line has been used by you guys for numerous occasions :awesome:

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1332910339' post='2944134']
Have a good time crushing these guys, Umbrella. I'm slightly jealous.
[/quote]

You'd be slightly jealous of being able to destroy a member in an alliance you're MADP'd to? Just because he ghosted in support?

Well, then...

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1332913340' post='2944163']
WOW...just WOW lol

nice to know you want to roll NEW for being an innocent 3rd party in all of this. Last i checked they havent issued a DoW on GOONs have they? Pretty sure the whole "what our members do is their own thing" line has been used by you guys for numerous occasions :awesome:
[/quote]
pragmatism rules

[quote name='Iherudia' timestamp='1332908863' post='2944109']
I'm not trying to bail them out of settling for fewer reps. On the contrary, I'm actively trying to talk them down. I also have no real indication that the stuff being thrown around in this thread about a $252 mil counter offer is even legit. I did hear something about a $150 mil one.
[/quote]
You guys could make any support you give to GOONS be conditional based on them agreeing to end the war in a way you support (rather than them setting their goal on huge rep figures), if you don't agree with the reps GOONS are trying to get you guys shouldn't give them unconditional support in a war until they get it.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1332911843' post='2944150']
If we had our way, both Kaskus and NEW would be smoldering rubble right now.
[/quote]

Seriously, how do you guys even posture at this point? NEW isn't even in it and you guys are doing a bang up job. At least they have the balls to follow up their threats. I really don't think you actually want NEW to play, but by all means keep dropping NS.

Edited by Balder

WOW...just WOW lol

[/quote]
I'm fairly sure that GOONS government has been happy with the way NEW has conducted its diplomacy [i]vis-a-vis[/i] this war, tbh. I can't speak for MK or our members of course, who may hold different points of view ;)

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1332912190' post='2944154']
You have one guy hiding in peace mode who could reach him if he had the guts
[/quote]
Who, this guy?:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=107426

Nah, I don't think so. He's 37k smaller and has a !@#$%* warchest.

Look, it's got nothing to do with guts, its got more to do with common sense, something that it appears that you might be lacking.

Edit: I see you confirmed the above by this post:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1332911759' post='2944147']
This isnt the first time goons ran for help when fighting a micro alliance. LMAO @ goons
[/quote]

Let me respond with one of my previous posts:

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1332905865' post='2944048']
A pair of micros with a total pre-war strength in excess of 1.2 mil and a decent upper and middle tier, yeah, completely ridiculous :rolleyes:

Edit: As mentioned above, we have no nations in range to counter the 100k NS ex-NEW nation Umbrella are helping us with. I don't see how asking for help from our allies in this sort of situation is at all ridiculous.
[/quote]
To be frank, I wouldn't deem the Kaskus/MONGOLS w/NEW ghosts combo as typical micro-alliances. But feel free to continue LMAOing or whatever the heck you're saying that you're doing :wacko:

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1332914727' post='2944174']
Who, this guy?:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=107426

Nah, I don't think so. He's 37k smaller and has a !@#$%* warchest.

Look, it's got nothing to do with guts, its got more to do with common sense, something that it appears that you might be lacking.
[/quote]

It's his job to deliberately be obtuse.

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1332911105' post='2944141']
So the question is, what agreement do the GOONS, Kaskus, and MOGOLS see fair?[/quote]
It's a question that is probably best left to be answered by the people involved in the war and not nosey parkers like you.

WOW...just WOW lol

[/quote]

We arent even Rubble yet!

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1332916587' post='2944186']
Says the guy living AID package to AID package. how are those bills doing?
[/quote]

so many Umbrella aid bomb jokes can be inserted here that honestly i think it's a waste to even try lol

have fun everyone i've alrdy had my fill on gaffes in this thread alone for the night

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1332917039' post='2944189']
so many Umbrella aid bomb jokes can be inserted here that honestly i think it's a waste to even try lol

have fun everyone i've alrdy had my fill on gaffes in this thread alone for the night
[/quote]
No please do. I'd love to hear about one of our large nation with over 2k tech and a ton of wonders that needs aid to survive. please go on with it.