Invicta Announcement

Thrash

[center][img]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/Invicta_Alliance/invicta1small.png[/img][/center]

Recently, some changes have occurred at Invicta. To everyone's surprise, Nascar has decided to step down. He had asked me to take his place and I have agreed. Nascar has served us well and revitalized Invicta when he assumed the position. We are forever grateful for that. I can only hope I can fill half his shoes.

There have also been other changes within our government ranks. ShotgunWilly has stepped down from the Vice President position and has been replaced by Rotty. We are sad to see Willy go but Rotty will fill the position very well.

Our new Minister of Foreign Affairs will be Learz. Learz knows his way around this position and will do his best to prevent us from getting rolled. :P

Taking over the War position will be Imperial Sparta. He is full of ideas and is an extremely valuable asset.

Also, we have a new Minister of Internal Affairs. Prince Vegeta has moved up the ranks fast and is extremely worthy of the position. However, we will keep outgoing King Hobbs in reserve for when we need to piss someone off. :)

Anyhow, the tl;dr is:

President(s): Dan2680 & Thrash
Vice President: Rotty
Minister of War: Imperial Sparta
Minister of Finance: Infopowerbroker
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Learz
Minister of Internal Affairs: Prince Vegeta

I remain, of course, Lord Protector and Grand Duke of Invicta, a purely ceremonial, completely powerless figurehead who is nevertheless highly paid and has unlimited access to both the liquor cabinet and Invicta One, the presidential party jet.

Congratulations to all. Nas, you have done a fine job in difficult circumstances. Thrash, it's about time you did something with your life. To all the rest: I can't promise there won't be any more drunken incidents. In fact I practically guarantee there [i]will[/i] be.

INVICTUS REX!

THEY CAN TAKE OUR LAND, BUT THEY CAN'T TAKE OUR FREEDOM!

I'VE GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGGER!

Thank you and good night,

Signed,

Jorost of the Triune Republic,
Red Senator and Agitator

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1332033770' post='2939441']
I'd insert a joke about Hydra, but I won't.
[/quote]

Be my guest. Not sure why people think carrying on as a limping shadow of your former self is better than having the balls to know when you should make your exit. It's similar to sports stars who stay around 5 years past their prime, just sad really, almost pitiful.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1332034336' post='2939446']
Be my guest. Not sure why people think carrying on as a limping shadow of your former self is better than having the balls to know when you should make your exit. It's similar to sports stars who stay around 5 years past their prime, just sad really, almost pitiful.
[/quote]

I'm glad you admit that you, yourself got to that point, but we're doing just fine.

I can't say I'm not sad to see this come but I would never speak against it.

Nascar is a extremely cool cat, who I've been lucky enough to hold under my wing, push out of the nest, and now, hopefully relax in his retirement.

I'm not sure what is in his mind yet, but he really cares about those Invicta peeps, and at least looking in, he's done a fantastic job. I've always given him my full support, and continue to do so. If this is the government nascar is leaving behind, you can bet it's a good one.

o/
#,

[quote name='Jorost' timestamp='1332034985' post='2939453']
Really? No one is surprised to see me back on here? That kinda hurts.
[/quote]

Didn't recognize you with the new avatar. You've really aged!

But no, we are not surprised to see you back. :P

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1332041281' post='2939486']
Hi thrash. I remember you.:awesome:
[/quote]

Just wanted to say that avatar and sig totally rock! GO KATS!! My blood bleeds blue. I am an original member of the Big Blue Brew Crew! Love it!

Congratulations to my friend Thrash. You're a great player and I have a tremendous amount of respect for you. I am excited to see how Invicta fares with you at the helm. Congratulations, also to everyone else who has moved up!!!

o/Thrash
o/Invicta

**I even used capital letters in this post Thrash..thats a CN first for me :P

Congrats to all the gov, not many alliances will enter into as many uphill battles as Invicta does without hesitating to do the same for their allies again and again when the situation calls for it. I have much more respect for alliances like Invicta who will stick up for their allies regardless of what it costs them in being on the losing side of a war, over alliances who always ignore their treaties which would put them on the outnumbered side in favor of joining the curb stomping side to maximize their stats.

Congrats to you Thrash. I know you will keep us just as looney as Nas did.
(We finally made him leave so you didn't have to coup him) :P
Congrats to Learz, Prince Vegeta and Imperial Sparta on your Minister promotions.
Nascar, thanks for the excellent job you have done. I still think you messed up our minds and ruined us forever but i know you meant well. Best of luck to whatever the reason you had for stepping down because i purposely ignored you when you mentioned it. :P

Thrash o/
Learz o/
Prince Vegeta o/
Imperial Sparts o/
ShotGunWilly o/
Nascar :wub: o/